List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3610, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/29 05:11PM
    Re:
    bukopandan

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4: Funny how we can all have different interpretations of the same scene. I actually thought it was a bit of an anvil that even Vicki has noticed that Sharon is not the same person she used to be, that her behaviour is way off.

Being on medication doesn't mean anything UNLESS it's the right type and dosage. There is obviously something wrong here IMO.

I so agree.

I totally agree, this isnt the first time that Vikki has said Sharon isn't acting like herself.

And as cold as Vicky can be, she shows sensitivity at times. Like recently when she hugged Phyllis and Phyl didn't know what to do!

#12   2013/08/29 05:34PM
    Re:
    alanadz

Quote countryMomof4: Funny how we can all have different interpretations of the same scene. I actually thought it was a bit of an anvil that even Vicki has noticed that Sharon is not the same person she used to be, that her behaviour is way off.

Being on medication doesn't mean anything UNLESS it's the right type and dosage. There is obviously something wrong here IMO.

I knew it was a put down.

#13   2013/08/29 05:39PM
    Re:
    OhtheDrama

Ok I don't watch each show but I read them so I could have missed something easily, but am I the only one that thinks Victor has something to do with her behavior. I think he messed with her medication.

#14   2013/08/31 03:54AM
    Re:
    rottenraz

Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

This is how I have always seen Sharon too.

#15   2013/08/31 03:56AM
    Re:
    rottenraz

Quote laurie6: I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

The being able to control the crazy is what tells me she is not that crazy. She only has these hallucinations when she is alone. She choses to be crazy when she needs to be crazy.

#16   2013/08/31 06:43AM
    Re:
    LoganH8tr

Deep down...I think people are who they are. With Sharon...I always saw a bit of how she is acting now...but it was passive aggressive and sometimes minor. Humans tend to evolve their way of thinking to become more tolerant, less spastic, just overall, try to be a better person as they get older. We stay who we truly are, but just exhibit behaviors of a more mature person.

It was the opposite with Sharon. She went in the other direction and got worse as she got older. She became unevolved.

I am not a Sharon fan...but I will admit at times I think she had a good heart and good intentions....but she keeps getting worse.

#17   2013/08/31 06:53AM
    Re:
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote rottenraz:
    Quote laurie6: I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

The being able to control the crazy is what tells me she is not that crazy. She only has these hallucinations when she is alone. She choses to be crazy when she needs to be crazy.

Actually her character is acting very true to real life mental illness, so its not at all fake. A person with BP can remain completly calm and controlled in front of others, and lose the plot alone or when with someone very close to them. A person with BP cannot 'choose' when they are crazy! They cannot regulate their feelings like someone without a mental illness.

Sharon is not herself at all now and there is going to be a very good reason for it which we will soon find out and it will explain it all. She may have messed with the DNA test, but its only cause someone messed with her first so its on them! Just MHO though.

#18   2013/08/31 07:17AM
    Re:
    canada gal

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote rottenraz:

Actually her character is acting very true to real life mental illness, so its not at all fake. A person with BP can remain completly calm and controlled in front of others, and lose the plot alone or when with someone very close to them. A person with BP cannot 'choose' when they are crazy! They cannot regulate their feelings like someone without a mental illness.

Sharon is not herself at all now and there is going to be a very good reason for it which we will soon find out and it will explain it all. She may have messed with the DNA test, but its only cause someone messed with her first so its on them! Just MHO though.

Great post, Shick-iz-sexy. I absolutely agree and SC is showing how great an actress she is.

#19   2013/08/31 09:26AM
    Re:
    LilMonkey84

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote rottenraz:

So you're saying that it is Summer's fault that Sharon changed the DNA results because Summer messed with her first by being born? Summer is the victim here and she can't be blamed for her conception and birth. What Sharon is doing to her is cruel, completely unfair and the blame lies solely on Sharon.

If I'm misunderstanding you please clarify what you mean by the boldest part of your post.

#20   2013/08/31 09:44AM
    Re:
    vikis3

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote rottenraz:

Great post, Shick-iz-sexy. I absolutely agree and SC is showing how great an actress she is.

I agree...this board also shows it, just look at all the threads about her...good or bad, Sharon has them talking

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list