List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3668, Replies: 75
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/29 10:08AM
    "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"
    legacy63

"Sharon was Nick's first love but she's not the same person AT ALL"

Boy, she's right about that!

Sharon sure has changed! For the worse!

And she's ON MEDICATION now so there's no excuse for her whack behavior.

#2   2013/08/29 11:05AM
    Re:
    JenG61

Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

#3   2013/08/29 11:26AM
    Re:
    JenG61

Also she got NO NOMINATIONS at all why? because she sucks...its just so painful to watch her. No nominations? Please get a clue...lets kill her off.............

#4   2013/08/29 04:16PM
    Re: Sharon needs to be roomies with Patty Williams !!
    A fan since ...

and that's that!!!

#5   2013/08/29 04:24PM
    Re:
    ping123

No bashing allowed.

#6   2013/08/29 04:25PM
    Re:
    countryMomof4

Funny how we can all have different interpretations of the same scene. I actually thought it was a bit of an anvil that even Vicki has noticed that Sharon is not the same person she used to be, that her behaviour is way off.

Being on medication doesn't mean anything UNLESS it's the right type and dosage. There is obviously something wrong here IMO.

#7   2013/08/29 04:27PM
    Re:
    bukopandan

Quote countryMomof4: Funny how we can all have different interpretations of the same scene. I actually thought it was a bit of an anvil that even Vicki has noticed that Sharon is not the same person she used to be, that her behaviour is way off.

Being on medication doesn't mean anything UNLESS it's the right type and dosage. There is obviously something wrong here IMO.

I so agree.

#8   2013/08/29 04:39PM
    Re:
    laurie6

I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

#9   2013/08/29 04:43PM
    Re:
    JUJU41

Quote JenG61: Also she got NO NOMINATIONS at all why? because she sucks...its just so painful to watch her. No nominations? Please get a clue...lets kill her off.............

Wow not that is bashing, and only YOUR opinion. I think Sharon Case dose a great job portraying her character and would bet that more people would agree with me than not.

#10   2013/08/29 05:08PM
    Re:
    weatherholt3

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote countryMomof4: Funny how we can all have different interpretations of the same scene. I actually thought it was a bit of an anvil that even Vicki has noticed that Sharon is not the same person she used to be, that her behaviour is way off.

I so agree.

I totally agree, this isnt the first time that Vikki has said Sharon isn't acting like herself.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list