List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't Wait to See Newmans Reaction To VIctoria/Co

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't Wait to See Newmans Reaction To VIctoria/Co

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/28 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 09:00AM, Views: 3401, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/08/30 07:54AM
    Re: Can't Wait to See Newmans Reaction To VIctoria/Co
    villyforever55

Quote JaNell36: I wonder what Adam will do? He will be pi$$ed that she kept his son from him..

Actually, I believe Chelsea did that.

#42   2013/08/30 07:56AM
    villyforever55

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz: Victor recently talked about blood and how important family is. That was foreshadowing if I ever saw it. In her bid to remain daddy dearest favorite, she crossed a huge line with Victor. Connor is his grandson! Nikki will be hurt and disappointed but Victor will be furious!

I am getting a bag of popcorn for this one!

In all honesty, I don't think that Nikki would really care. To me, she doesn't really care about any children that have been spawned by anyone other than Victoria and Nicholas (except for Summer, who she doesn't know is really Nick's as yet). And especially since he is a spawn of Adam, I think she would totally take Victoria's side. I think that The Victator might be furious, up until he realizes that Jack is the secret invester; then he will shift to Victoria's side...my predictions...

Let's not forget Abby!

#43   2013/08/30 08:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz: Victor recently talked about blood and how important family is. That was foreshadowing if I ever saw it. In her bid to remain daddy dearest favorite, she crossed a huge line with Victor. Connor is his grandson! Nikki will be hurt and disappointed but Victor will be furious!

In all honesty, I don't think that Nikki would really care. To me, she doesn't really care about any children that have been spawned by anyone other than Victoria and Nicholas (except for Summer, who she doesn't know is really Nick's as yet). And especially since he is a spawn of Adam, I think she would totally take Victoria's side. I think that The Victator might be furious, up until he realizes that Jack is the secret invester; then he will shift to Victoria's side...my predictions...

Let's not forget Abby!

I think that Abby is still upset that Adam terrorized her mother, causing her to lose the baby, so I don't think she would care that much and would stand by Victoria.
    As for Nikki not liking Abby too much, she's te daughter of her once-rival, so I think she might be disliked by default...lol

#44   2013/08/30 08:25AM
    alanadz

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:

Let's not forget Abby!

I think that Abby is still upset that Adam terrorized her mother, causing her to lose the baby, so I don't think she would care that much and would stand by Victoria.
    As for Nikki not liking Abby too much, she's te daughter of her once-rival, so I think she might be disliked by default...lol

I think the old Abby had a great chemistry with Nikki (ok with everyone), even though she was Ashly's daughter. This Abby not so much.

#45   2013/08/30 08:36AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:

Let's not forget Abby!

I think the old Abby had a great chemistry with Nikki (ok with everyone), even though she was Ashly's daughter. This Abby not so much.

I liked the previous Abby as well...

#46   2013/08/30 08:43AM
    villyforever55

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:

Let's not forget Abby!

Nikki and Abby have a good relationship. Abby helped with the weddings Nikki had while in the hospital and helped her get ready for the wedding at the ranch so they are good.

#47   2013/08/30 08:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:

Let's not forget Abby!

Nikki and Abby have a good relationship. Abby helped with the weddings Nikki had while in the hospital and helped her get ready for the wedding at the ranch so they are good.

True, but only since Nikki's been sick...

#48   2013/08/30 09:00AM
    villyforever55

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:

Let's not forget Abby!

True, but only since Nikki's been sick...

Not true. Nikki has shown caring and concern for Abby during her naked heiress days. Abby was feeling it at the time but Nikki did try.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list