List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Started by calivy at 2007/10/18 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 04:18AM, Views: 924, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/10/18 11:39AM
    Re: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL
    zzyzx

Quote calliope: I think Victor actually likes and respects Neal but sure he will use him. Victor will use anyone.

ITA

#32   2007/10/18 11:50AM
    cherchezlefemme

Yeah... but Victor uses Neil as it suits him... Like a carpenter uses a tool!

#33   2007/10/18 11:59AM
    Rquattro

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote CandyLane5: Victor has been very generous to Neil: He gave him the Newman Jet... and funded the Ingigo project.... and when Neil wants out, Victor always talks him back in....

Didn't he give him the Jet after gave Bradley his job or project or something like that.

I thought he gave Neil the Jet when he was doing crazy stuff when he was suffering from Epilepsy?

Niel is Co-CEO; and has a board on the seat. Plus he knows stuff Nic and Vikki don't like Victor's plans for CS...In my heart of hearts I think Victor uses everyone...But there's a part of me that thinks that Victor just might respect Mr. Winters...Or on the flip side, Niel is Victor's yes man and Victor likes that.

#34   2007/10/18 12:02PM
    cherchezlefemme

RQ - You are on point. Victor did give Neil the jet, but he had to do something with it to get that tax rite off and have an excuse to buy a new one... Victor uses every one - you are right again... just look at how he is flippin this stuff with Nikki.. He's gonna make a profit no matter what. But I love you girl!

#35   2007/10/18 12:03PM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme: RQ - You are on point. Victor did give Neil the jet, but he had to do something with it to get that tax rite off and have an excuse to buy a new one... Victor uses every one - you are right again... just look at how he is flippin this stuff with Nikki.. He's gonna make a profit no matter what. But I love you girl!

I Heart Cher

#36   2007/10/18 11:42PM
    sutherngirl

Quote calivy: i think victor uses neil only for his convience. he only really needs neil when his family is all screwed up and acting crazy. neil has been victor's ceo about 3 or 4 times and victor has never offered him a position on the board until lately when neil was in an uproar. he knows neil is a vital part to his company but he only offers neil what he wants when victor sees that neil is headed elsewhere.

ITA..

#37   2007/10/19 04:16AM
    mdtuttle

I don't think Victor uses Neil. Some have pointed to the fact that Victor hired Dru and Devon, and he only did this because of Neil. Others have said there was something in it for Victor because Victor never does anything unless it benefits him. Well let's get real here. Isn't that the case with most buisness people, most people in fact. I don't mean that as a bad thing but especially people in buisness don't just go around hiring people unless there is there is a benefit for them. That is the way buisness is done. Neil has proven his worth many times over at Newman. So did Dru when she was there, as is Devon currently. I am sure if either Dru when she was there or Devon were unable to handle the duties assigned to them or ended up costing the company money they would have beeen out on the street before they could blink, Neil or no.

#38   2007/10/19 04:18AM
    BaileyBaby

Victor is a user.... pure & simple. No matter how NICE his occasional Epilepsy Meds make him he is a conceited ego-maniac. Any one who can talk to his Wife & Children like he always does, does not deserve to have them. This is a case of Verbal Abuse & I do not know why Nikki hasn't suffocated him in his sleep..... As for Neil, I am sure he knows the ropes of office-politics & plays the game himself. I think Victor puts Neil between himself & his children just to make them all squirm. Victor is not a nice person no matter how you look at it!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list