List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Started by calivy at 2007/10/18 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 04:18AM, Views: 930, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/18 09:42AM
    Re: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL
    suegerry

Sad and ironic......why couldn't Neil be in a high position at NE......not being a Newman should account for more.....at least he's not evil......and he's not dazed like Nick.....

#22   2007/10/18 09:43AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Sad and ironic......why couldn't Neil be in a high position at NE......not being a Newman should account for more.....at least he's not evil......and he's not dazed like Nick.....

*clap clap clap*

#23   2007/10/18 09:58AM
    suegerry

Victor thinks he's so intellegent and yet.....the poor old guy is extremely thick around the ears....couldn't see a good man if he stumble over him.....

#24   2007/10/18 10:23AM
    calivy

i do think that victor really likes neil because he knows that neil is a very smart and intelligent young man that's why he stood behind him when he was an alcoholic but what really gets me is that if he cares so much for neil as he says and respects him why did he put up such a fuss when neil and victoria was dating. he said he wasn't having it and he keep tauting them until he broke them up. why did he think neil wasn't good enough for his daughter. that puzzles me.

#25   2007/10/18 10:35AM
    Lizzygirl22

Yes I think he does he's always giving him that top job and then taking it away. I think victor use's everyone. I just think neil needs to get away and branch out on his own for a while.

#26   2007/10/18 10:40AM
    cherchezlefemme

Morning y'all... Yes absoultely Victor uses Neil - Let's be real honest here... if it wasn't for Phyllis' blackmail of Bad Brad, Neil still would not be sitting on that Newman board.... Neil was passed over for Nick, Vikki, and even Brad.... the only other person more overlooked for their efforts is......and it aint DeVon! I think Neil but that child in that position just to PO Brad and to have a little get back at Newman Enterprize!

#27   2007/10/18 10:42AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote cherchezlefemme: Morning y'all... Yes absoultely Victor uses Neil - Let's be real honest here... if it wasn't for Phyllis' blackmail of Bad Brad, Neil still would not be sitting on that Newman board.... Neil was passed over for Nick, Vikki, and even Brad.... the only other person more overlooked for their efforts is......and it aint DeVon! I think Neil but that child in that position just to PO Brad and to have a little get back at Newman Enterprize!

ITA!

#28   2007/10/18 10:46AM
    OttawaSweetie

Quote Eppy: I don't know about Victor using Neil. Neil has been at Newman for, what? 15-18 years, and has always had a very responsible executive position. Victor was very good to Neil when he was dealing with his alcoholism by assuring him he would always have his place at Newman. He also hired Dru for an important place at NE, and has now hired Devon to be a honcho executive. Seems as tho Victor has been very good to that family!!

I agree. I don't think he uses Neil!

#29   2007/10/18 11:25AM
    cherchezlefemme

If they take his position away this time... Neil needs to contact the EEOC and get the letter that gives him right to sue!

#30   2007/10/18 11:28AM
    cherchezlefemme

I guess Neil will have to become another one of Michael's clients.... Michael must be a wiz in employment law too... He seems to be the only attorney in town.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list