List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL

Started by calivy at 2007/10/18 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 04:18AM, Views: 934, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 08:35AM
    Re: DO YOU THINK VICTOR USES NEIL
    CandyLane5

Victor has been very generous to Neil: He gave him the Newman Jet... and funded the Indigo project.... and when Neil wants out, Victor always talks him back in....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 08:39AM
    #12   2007/10/18 08:37AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote CandyLane5: Victor has been very generous to Neil: He gave him the Newman Jet... and funded the Ingigo project.... and when Neil wants out, Victor always talks him back in....

Didn't he give him the Jet after gave Bradley his job or project or something like that.

#13   2007/10/18 08:37AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote calliope: I think Victor actually likes and respects Neal but sure he will use him. Victor will use anyone.

I definately agree with you. Victor respects Neil and values him. I don't know many powerful men in the real world who wouldn't have their kids in the positions Victor has his kids, but in saying that Victor has always made it clear to Neil, that it means alot to him, to have him working for him. But Yes Victor uses him, Victor uses everyone, even his own flesh and blood.

#14   2007/10/18 08:38AM
    PLC02

I've always thought that Victor and Neil have a great relationship! Neil has always been there for Victor as Neil has for Victor... Neil and Victor confide in each other often.

#15   2007/10/18 08:40AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote CandyLane5: Victor has been very generous to Neil: He gave him the Newman Jet... and funded the Ingigo project.... and when Neil wants out, Victor always talks him back in....

Exactly, Neil is valuable to Victor, and Neil knows that. Victor never wanted to lose Neil, even when he was an alcoholic Victor stood by him. He would have gotten fired anywhere else. Victor is the kind of man that puts family first , and considering the fact that Neil is the same way in t6hat regard he should understand that. But at the end of the day Victor still made Neil Co Ceo, and that won't change now.

#16   2007/10/18 08:40AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote chloe25: Neil isn't a Newman so I can't believe he expects Victor to treat him the same way he treats Vicky and Nick.

You mean with fairness. Then again that is Victor's personality. Take his daughter-in-law's for example he prefers Sharon over Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 08:41AM
    #17   2007/10/18 09:26AM
    Eppy

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote chloe25: Neil isn't a Newman so I can't believe he expects Victor to treat him the same way he treats Vicky and Nick.

You mean with fairness. Then again that is Victor's personality. Take his daughter-in-law's for example he prefers Sharon over Phyllis.
    Victor was very good to Phyllis when she worked for him, and she even spied for him against Jabot. She could always have had a good job there. Problem now, Phyllis blew it by stabbing Nikki in the back over NVP's Clear Water project, got caught in her extortion scheme ( I don't need to go on) and Victor had it with her. Now he wants her to agree to get back at Jack. He knows her history of playing turncoat. At least Sharon hasn't pulled any underhanded schemes against the Newmans. Sorry for straying from topic.

#18   2007/10/18 09:31AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

Victor was very good to Phyllis when she worked for him, and she even spied for him against Jabot. She could always have had a good job there. Problem now, Phyllis blew it by stabbing Nikki in the back over NVP's Clear Water project, got caught in her extortion scheme ( I don't need to go on) and Victor had it with her. Now he wants her to agree to get back at Jack. He knows her history of playing turncoat. At least Sharon hasn't pulled any underhanded schemes against the Newmans. Sorry for straying from topic.

So very true.....she burnt that bridge.

#19   2007/10/18 09:42AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

So very true.....she burnt that bridge.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list