List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/28 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:41AM, Views: 8537, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:
    #191   2013/09/03 08:04AM
    Re: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~
    Coonfoot

Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:
    Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

Do you think you would feel the same way about any actress given the lines that Ms. Case has been given or is there something about the actress herself that bugs you?

Of course not. This is exclusive for SC/SN. No other character has received such trash talk.....even Phyllis. I'm a fan of both SC and MS and have been reading the message boards for years....this is unprecedented and has gone beyond expressing opinions.

we see what we want to see obviously.. MS has gotten tons of bashing on this board .. Phyllis was bashed more than Sharon ever has.. she is still getting bashed and is not even on the show. The denial of the MS bashing is a scream. I have seen her looks totally bashed and her jazz hands .. etc etc...

I guess we do see what we want to see in some ways, but others only see what is actually written, both on the screen and in these message boards. I have seen bashing of Phyllis and disagreed with it then and I disagree with the bashing of Sharon now. Phyllis received some hate, but not to the degree that Sharon is receiving lately. It's not even close.

#192   2013/09/03 08:08AM
    trinilisa

Quote Shater:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Ethelmae02: sure Nick cheated but so did Sharon and while they were married. I see Nick's cheating different from Sharon's bedmates of her choice. SHE has slept with the brother Adam, married him, slept with him again and again and aided in breaking up his marriage to a woman he was in love with. She refused to back off till that marriage crumbled. She has married the father twice! ruined his company, burned down his house and switched results and X out Summer as Nick's. She has slept with both Abbott brothers. Billy she slept with before his wedding and boasted about it to the bride's face. I do not find one thing likeable about Sharon's character. She is toast. Its nothing the writers can pen to wipe her slate clean. Are the writers miracle workers? I could care less who her fans are. Just dont come at me whining over bashing her cause I will continue to bash her everytime and I dont need her fans to tell me why I bash her. She sucks big time. She's boring and annoying. Her style is never changing ever. When she abandoned her young children after she kissed her then FIL,it was a wrap forever. I despise weak and whiny women as she. Anyone with self respect would move themselves off the very property which you share with those who despise you. the shick marriage was not some fairytale as we are led to believe it was. Sharon is sneaky and conniving and what we are seeing her do with Faith is the REAL Sharon. What old Sharon? she moved to GC lying about being a virgin. Its not decent what she has done to Jack, Nick or Summer. She being so desperate and pathetic she wipes out a young girl's paternity to get her way and play games in people's lives.

I love this post. This sums it up for me perfectly!

Ethel's posts are always great.. love reading this thread.. very enlightening

Ita...

#193   2013/09/03 08:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:
    Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

Do you think you would feel the same way about any actress given the lines that Ms. Case has been given or is there something about the actress herself that bugs you?

Of course not. This is exclusive for SC/SN. No other character has received such trash talk.....even Phyllis. I'm a fan of both SC and MS and have been reading the message boards for years....this is unprecedented and has gone beyond expressing opinions.

we see what we want to see obviously.. MS has gotten tons of bashing on this board .. Phyllis was bashed more than Sharon ever has.. she is still getting bashed and is not even on the show. The denial of the MS bashing is a scream. I have seen her looks totally bashed and her jazz hands .. etc etc...

While I am no Phyllis fan, but right now I can tolerate her more than I can tolerate SN (THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER), I have to say, I have posted about Phyllis' repeating of herself. Not sure whether that was MS bashing or not (as I don't want to come off as hypocritical), but I saw a thread sometime either last year or a couple of years ago (trying to remember when I had my pc at home because I read it off of there) about Phyllis' breasts. It got into how good or not good MS looked and what she was showing, and a Phyllis (not sure whether it was an MS basher) refered to them as flabberjacks(sp?) saying, she needs to do something about her flabberjacks(sp?). I've been scroling past the SN worshipers, but judging by your post, I had to say that there has been some bashing against MS because I have seen it on this board.

#194   2013/09/03 01:03PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

While I am no Phyllis fan, but right now I can tolerate her more than I can tolerate SN (THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER), I have to say, I have posted about Phyllis' repeating of herself. Not sure whether that was MS bashing or not (as I don't want to come off as hypocritical), but I saw a thread sometime either last year or a couple of years ago (trying to remember when I had my pc at home because I read it off of there) about Phyllis' breasts. It got into how good or not good MS looked and what she was showing, and a Phyllis (not sure whether it was an MS basher) refered to them as flabberjacks(sp?) saying, she needs to do something about her flabberjacks(sp?). I've been scroling past the SN worshipers, but judging by your post, I had to say that there has been some bashing against MS because I have seen it on this board.

can we all get a long, This is crazy going back and forth, If you hate one of the character on this soap and what they been doing, get mad at the writers, everyone here is doing what the writers want them to do, Yes this needs to stop everyone here has when to bed with someone brother or sister and mother and father, this is a soap and we all watch this soap because of some of the drama, But I have to say some people think this is real and its not, everyone here do a great job and we all have to remember this is a soap and all the hater any to tell the writers that they dont like what's going on in this soap, this is there job and they have to do what the writers tell them to do.So get on the writers,Like i said everyone here does a great job and thats why I watch it,I hate some of the thing the writers have done but its what they think we all want to see, Everyone here needs to stop and think this is a soap and everyone here is doing what a great job. I think everyone here brings some to this show,And respect goes a long way, We all need to respect the chararter here, they are people to and have feeling just like we do,Remember this is a soap.the bushing needs to stop you may not like the chararter and that find but to go on about the people who play the role is just crazy, can we all get along,I no a few people is going to give it to me and I can take it. But let stop talking about the people who playing the role.Everyone here does a great job and I take my hat off to them all, I love and hate some of the team player but I dont talk about the person.I talk about the soap role that everyone plays,we all love and hate so many of them. Hate the chararter now the person.Thank you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 01:08PM
    #195   2013/09/03 01:36PM
    trinilisa

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

can we all get a long, This is crazy going back and forth, If you hate one of the character on this soap and what they been doing, get mad at the writers, everyone here is doing what the writers want them to do, Yes this needs to stop everyone here has when to bed with someone brother or sister and mother and father, this is a soap and we all watch this soap because of some of the drama, But I have to say some people think this is real and its not, everyone here do a great job and we all have to remember this is a soap and all the hater any to tell the writers that they dont like what's going on in this soap, this is there job and they have to do what the writers tell them to do.So get on the writers,Like i said everyone here does a great job and thats why I watch it,I hate some of the thing the writers have done but its what they think we all want to see, Everyone here needs to stop and think this is a soap and everyone here is doing what a great job. I think everyone here brings some to this show,And respect goes a long way, We all need to respect the chararter here, they are people to and have feeling just like we do,Remember this is a soap.the bushing needs to stop you may not like the chararter and that find but to go on about the people who play the role is just crazy, can we all get along,I no a few people is going to give it to me and I can take it. But let stop talking about the people who playing the role.Everyone here does a great job and I take my hat off to them all, I love and hate some of the team player but I dont talk about the person.I talk about the soap role that everyone plays,we all love and hate so many of them. Hate the chararter now the person.Thank you.

First of all, with all due respect, I don't appreciate the condescention of your post towards me. I am aware of the fact that it is "not real" (hence my constant distingtion of the FICTIONAL CHARACTER), so please spare me the whole it's a soap talk because I am far from stupid.
    Second, I was backing up one of my fellow posters as there appeared to be a misconception that MS hadn't been bashed on here.
    Third, I will bash a character if I feel like it. I will bash Sharon for sleeping with her father-in-law and both er Newman brothers, not to mention her husband's brother on the Abbott side. And if I feel like I need to add clarification on things that have gone on on this board, I will do it if I so choose. You have the option of scroling past my post, but I do not care who you are; please try not to address me like I am some stupid person who doesn't know the show is not real. Thank you!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 01:45PM
    #196   2013/09/03 01:36PM
    Charlie Big

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

Phyllis has been bashed unmercifully, and for a very long time. Since she got together with Nick, it has become almost intolerable. I am actually glad that she is off the show for awhile because it does give more clarity to Sharon's character, without Phyllis to prop her.

#197   2013/09/03 01:46PM
    laurie6

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

I guess we do see what we want to see in some ways, but others only see what is actually written, both on the screen and in these message boards. I have seen bashing of Phyllis and disagreed with it then and I disagree with the bashing of Sharon now. Phyllis received some hate, but not to the degree that Sharon is receiving lately. It's not even close.

I guess that is a matter of opinion because I think the MS/Phyllis bashing was/is far worse then anyone else on this show.

#198   2013/09/03 03:36PM
    Muffer

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote sharonhate:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

I guess that is a matter of opinion because I think the MS/Phyllis bashing was/is far worse then anyone else on this show.

I think so too.

#199   2013/09/14 04:35AM
    Re: Future of Y&R
    nafgib

I'm so disappointed to hear that Phyllis is leaving. I hope the rumor is not true and she is just taking a leave of absence. The character I would LOVE to see go is Sharon...how many years do the fans have to hate her before the the execs get it?! The new writers need to pay attention to the fans. Now that the beloved Catherine has passed and Phyllis is leaving I just don't know. I don't like very many of the new characters and the show just seems off. I don't like Chloe (STUPID GIRL), nor Neil's new girlfriend, nor the new Abbey.....Another character I wouldn't miss is Niki; what is up with her breathless speech and scrunched up faces all the time. She can't act...please retire her some way. Get Victor a new exciting wife, put Phyllis back in her 'normal' character - a 10 like her with Jack...I don't think so!!!! Enough gripping for today.

#200   2013/09/14 05:41AM
    calliope

I don't know how someone can see Sharon as the most hated female in soaps. Until a couple of years ago her character was more like a gnat, annoying but not really hated. I never liked her character, from the beginning. I don't like folks who pretend to be something they are not and Sharon has always been that girl. I don't hate her, just see nothing likable about her.
    I have been on this board for several years. Her bashing has not come close to the vulgar Phyllis bashing that filled this board for years. Our favorites are going to get bashed, no character escapes it, but they aren't real so they don't care. It is us who get riled and we should remember there are REAL people doing the posting. Don't say something to them you wouldn't say to their face.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list