List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/28 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:41AM, Views: 8826, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #181   2013/09/03 03:11AM
    Re: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Ethelmae02: sure Nick cheated but so did Sharon and while they were married. I see Nick's cheating different from Sharon's bedmates of her choice. SHE has slept with the brother Adam, married him, slept with him again and again and aided in breaking up his marriage to a woman he was in love with. She refused to back off till that marriage crumbled. She has married the father twice! ruined his company, burned down his house and switched results and X out Summer as Nick's. She has slept with both Abbott brothers. Billy she slept with before his wedding and boasted about it to the bride's face. I do not find one thing likeable about Sharon's character. She is toast. Its nothing the writers can pen to wipe her slate clean. Are the writers miracle workers? I could care less who her fans are. Just dont come at me whining over bashing her cause I will continue to bash her everytime and I dont need her fans to tell me why I bash her. She sucks big time. She's boring and annoying. Her style is never changing ever. When she abandoned her young children after she kissed her then FIL,it was a wrap forever. I despise weak and whiny women as she. Anyone with self respect would move themselves off the very property which you share with those who despise you. the shick marriage was not some fairytale as we are led to believe it was. Sharon is sneaky and conniving and what we are seeing her do with Faith is the REAL Sharon. What old Sharon? she moved to GC lying about being a virgin. Its not decent what she has done to Jack, Nick or Summer. She being so desperate and pathetic she wipes out a young girl's paternity to get her way and play games in people's lives.

I love this post. This sums it up for me perfectly!

#182   2013/09/03 03:44AM
    Shater

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Ethelmae02: sure Nick cheated but so did Sharon and while they were married. I see Nick's cheating different from Sharon's bedmates of her choice. SHE has slept with the brother Adam, married him, slept with him again and again and aided in breaking up his marriage to a woman he was in love with. She refused to back off till that marriage crumbled. She has married the father twice! ruined his company, burned down his house and switched results and X out Summer as Nick's. She has slept with both Abbott brothers. Billy she slept with before his wedding and boasted about it to the bride's face. I do not find one thing likeable about Sharon's character. She is toast. Its nothing the writers can pen to wipe her slate clean. Are the writers miracle workers? I could care less who her fans are. Just dont come at me whining over bashing her cause I will continue to bash her everytime and I dont need her fans to tell me why I bash her. She sucks big time. She's boring and annoying. Her style is never changing ever. When she abandoned her young children after she kissed her then FIL,it was a wrap forever. I despise weak and whiny women as she. Anyone with self respect would move themselves off the very property which you share with those who despise you. the shick marriage was not some fairytale as we are led to believe it was. Sharon is sneaky and conniving and what we are seeing her do with Faith is the REAL Sharon. What old Sharon? she moved to GC lying about being a virgin. Its not decent what she has done to Jack, Nick or Summer. She being so desperate and pathetic she wipes out a young girl's paternity to get her way and play games in people's lives.

Ethel's posts are always great.. love reading this thread.. very enlightening

#183   2013/09/03 04:39AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Shater:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Ethel's posts are always great.. love reading this thread.. very enlightening

Certainly has been enlightening. I agree with Ethel's posts as well. She dislikes weak, needy women as much as I do!

#184   2013/09/03 06:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote rottenraz:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Burk:
    Quote Coonfoot: I have never been a basher of any character, even Phyllis when she was the villain. And I don't think most Sharon fans are "worshippers", it's just that she is their favorite character on the show and want to support her. I DO think that Sharon fans are tired of the vulgar language that describes her character from a lot of posters and take issue with that, not so much their opinions. Opinions are just that, opinions, but when you start calling a loved character such as Sharon vulgar names to describe her, it makes her fans want to defend her even more. I personally take issue with vulgar name calling of any character.

Then perhaps they should not post at boards that allow that kind of language which this board does.

Or perhaps scrole past the posters (such as myself) who call SN (a fictional character) vulgar names; I know I scrole past the SN worship all the time, plus I stay out of threads that worship the characters I loathe...
    I've also been known to call Phyllis fungus and phylthy, attempted murderess, etc. I call Adam all kinds of names like Satan, Babynapper, Vent-Crawling Cross-Dressing Freak, etc. And I call Sharon Newman (a fictional character) names like Shimbo, Wackadoo, Skankerella, etc. People call Dylan Dullan, Nick is Dick, Dickolas, etc. I call Victor The Victator, Nikki has been called Pole Cat...
    My point is that all characters are called bad names when they are doing bad; some are called names when they have supposedly been redeemed. SN (a fictional character) is no exception, and imho, nor should she be...

I agree why not just ignore the bashing. I know I had to do a lot of ignoring the Phyllis bashing. Some complaining about the bashing of Sharon... are the biggest phyllis bashers. So that just does not fly with me. Sharon is a nasty skank. It is what it is.

Thank you!

#185   2013/09/03 06:31AM
    Coonfoot

I've been reading these message boards for a long, long time and never have I ever seen this kind of trashing of any other character or actor. This is deeper than just trashing the character Sharon. This is outright hate for not only the character, but the actress as well.

#186   2013/09/03 06:45AM
    goodday

Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

Do you think you would feel the same way about any actress given the lines that Ms. Case has been given or is there something about the actress herself that bugs you?

#187   2013/09/03 06:48AM
    Coonfoot

Quote goodday:
    Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

Do you think you would feel the same way about any actress given the lines that Ms. Case has been given or is there something about the actress herself that bugs you?

Of course not. This is exclusive for SC/SN. No other character has received such trash talk.....even Phyllis. I'm a fan of both SC and MS and have been reading the message boards for years....this is unprecedented and has gone beyond expressing opinions.

#188   2013/09/03 06:53AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote Coonfoot: I've been reading these message boards for a long, long time and never have I ever seen this kind of trashing of any other character or actor. This is deeper than just trashing the character Sharon. This is outright hate for not only the character, but the actress as well.

Yes, even when other characters were bashed mercilessly over the years it wasn't with so much hate .

Personally I dont have the energy or time to hate any of the characters on the show. I realise behind their characters these are real people and what I say here is exactly what I'd be willing to say directly to the actors themselves without shame.

Also making up a portrait of the stereotypical Sharon fan is unfair as each of us have our different views, and some of us actually love Sharon as well as Phyllis .

#189   2013/09/03 06:58AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote Coonfoot: I've been reading these message boards for a long, long time and never have I ever seen this kind of trashing of any other character or actor. This is deeper than just trashing the character Sharon. This is outright hate for not only the character, but the actress as well.

Yes, even when other characters were bashed mercilessly over the years it wasn't with so much hate .

Personally I dont have the energy or time to hate any of the characters on the show. I realise behind their characters these are real people and what I say here is exactly what I'd be willing to say directly to the actors themselves without shame.

Also making up a portrait of the stereotypical Sharon fan is unfair as each of us have our different views, and some of us actually love Sharon as well as Phyllis .

Same here. So tired of it. The fact that some fans of SC are also fans of MS is glossed over and ignored and the hate keeps on getting spewed. These are real people behind the scenes and have feelings just like everyone else. I just wonder what it is about SC that people can't stand? She is a lovely person in real life and can act her a$$ off with what she is given.

#190   2013/09/03 07:39AM
    sharonhate

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote goodday:

Of course not. This is exclusive for SC/SN. No other character has received such trash talk.....even Phyllis. I'm a fan of both SC and MS and have been reading the message boards for years....this is unprecedented and has gone beyond expressing opinions.

we see what we want to see obviously.. MS has gotten tons of bashing on this board .. Phyllis was bashed more than Sharon ever has.. she is still getting bashed and is not even on the show. The denial of the MS bashing is a scream. I have seen her looks totally bashed and her jazz hands .. etc etc...

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list