List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/28 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:41AM, Views: 8980, Replies: 199
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/08/31 09:03AM
    Re: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~
    canada gal

Sharon will come through this a champion of underdogs. Love the character and cannot wait for her next s/l of redemption.

#122   2013/08/31 09:22AM
    Savoy

Quote JenG61:
    Quote LuvMySharon:
    Quote JenG61: OMG too funny you are all thanking trinilisa like she just cured the common cold. The Sharon love is way over the top with her few fans LMAO

Few fans?The Sharon Case and Sharon Newman fan club is huge!Extremly huge!!!!I don't think there is any question about that.Sharon has always been a top character on this show and will continue to be.But I am happy you find it so funny that her fans are on here defending her.Isn't that what all the other character's fans do and are expected to do?We are just like all the other fans whose favorite is bashed and I don't see anything funny about it but as Sheryl Crowe sings "If It Makes You Happy"

Extremely Huge? LMAO really? It is a TV SHOW and any fan base, even a small one in the big scheme of things like Sharons fan base that reacts the way they do well....need I say more. she is the most disliked character on any soap for years now including all other soaps. I find it unreal the way the Sharon love is..its kind of umm, disturbing in its own cute little way. Sharon has run her course. She is needy, she is a liar, she is an abusive parent, she is a manipulator, she is a s l u t, she is a ... oh I am out of breath I just cannot go on but you get the idea. She is not a revered character in the long haul she never has been, in fact she is an annoying, toxic character and is not needed on Y and R. Viewers (MOST OF THEM) are sick of watching her and her annoying personality. Get over it Sharon lover. Your love is better served in REAL LIFE things. Dont take it so seriously. lmao. sorry

Can't tell from all of the chatter about the character, she's the talk of the boards, stays in the top 5 in the mags. Seems more like the character is well received by viewers. Love or hate a character it's keeps them in s/l's.

#123   2013/08/31 10:10AM
    mswadel

Quote alvefree: I want MY Phyllis back. If someone needs to leave, kill Sharon, lock her up in an asylum. I love Phyllis and miss her. No one can play that part like Michelle Stafford. She is irreplaceable.

Great post!! I have been calling for Sharon Newman's death, weather by accident or her own hand for the longest.

#124   2013/08/31 11:43AM
    rottenraz

Quote canada gal: Sharon will come through this a champion of underdogs. Love the character and cannot wait for her next s/l of redemption.

Sharon is not an underdog. She is the one kicking the underdog.. or tripping her down the stairs.

#125   2013/08/31 11:45AM
    canada gal

Quote rottenraz:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon will come through this a champion of underdogs. Love the character and cannot wait for her next s/l of redemption.

Sharon is not an underdog. She is the one kicking the underdog.. or tripping her down the stairs.

Are you serious, Phyllis tripped on her own dress in the struggle.

#126   2013/08/31 12:20PM
    rottenraz

Quote canada gal:
    Quote rottenraz:

Are you serious, Phyllis tripped on her own dress in the struggle.

Sharon grabbed at her like she did with Dru. It is all on Sharon and I am betting she ends up in jail over it.

#127   2013/08/31 02:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

"large majority of fans" hate Sharon?????????

Where did you get your information from!

#128   2013/09/01 11:58PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KeepingItReal: I've read Phyllis some Phyllis fan like Phyllis in all ways.....

Seriously, is it really that bad when one does not like another character.

We have to throw everyone into the mix. lol

I could care less if her character comes or goes....I dont' find them their antics entertaining all.

I actually liked it when she was on the farm.

Most of the times, I interpret it as a "how dar you not like SN!" on this board. Phyllis came in as a villain, and it was said at one point that the dislike and bashing of Phyllis was "understandable" because of the way she came on this show. But SN appears to be a different story. It's almost like everyone should like the character or not bash the character (not an actual person), or else we're judged harshly, eve ngoing so far as to judge us personally (imagine how we are in our personal lives, etc, etc). I don't see what the big deal is, really; not everyone is going to like a certain character...

Lol! Didn't you know it's against the law to not like Sharon!

I just like strong and independent women and Sharon does not fit that description.
    she's never been strong or independant ever! right now she's lurking and conniving on Nick to get him back. Only thing is its one sided cause Nick just told the dolt he was never gonna get back with her, haha. She's lots of things and it isnt strong. Weak and whiny should be her middle name.

#129   2013/09/02 12:02AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote JenG61: I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

"large majority of fans" hate Sharon?????????

Where did you get your information from!
    oh try Y&R fanpage on facebook, Soap opera central, its a huge hate sharon fanclub thread right on this board, haha. Id say there's plenty of cant stand the sight of loser Sharon threads going on many places. Your girl is so loved these days and many are sick of seeing her crazy self on screen.

#130   2013/09/02 12:10AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote BeeBopBetty: Thank you Trinilisa!You are an honest and fair person.I happen to agree with you that Sharon Case is a wonderful actress to inspire such intense hatred and to have thread after thread started about her on all the boards.I love it that she gets talked about so much.When they stop talking about her that's when all us Sharon fans should worry.lol
    careful! your idol worshipping is showing again. Thats your opinion on whose a wonderful actress. Not all agree with you. Just cause one acts a character dont make them so great.The same could be said of Phylis and Michelle Stafford. She was the most talked about and hated before the character left the show. You dont have anything to talk about anymore do you? bhahaha.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list