List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A little clarity on Sharon~~~~

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/28 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:41AM, Views: 8532, Replies: 199
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 12:37PM
    A little clarity on Sharon~~~~
    JenG61

I dont know about the confusion on the Sharon dislike threads but it is because not only now but for a lot of years the majority of soap fans just do not like Sharon. She is now, and has been in the past the most hated female character on soaps and fans just want her gone. There is just something about this woman that turns viewers off, not all viewers but a large majority.

#2   2013/08/28 12:42PM
    Re: A little clarity on Sharon~~~~
    Barbyboo

The writers ruined the character years ago people saw a different side. Wow now she needs looney bin for a couple of months. With the ghost

#3   2013/08/28 12:53PM
    JenG61

She just needs to go....I think her stint on Y and R has definitely run its course you know? Enough already, and that is why I think the viewers get so "bash happy" on her its just so sickening to watch her.

#4   2013/08/28 01:13PM
    countryMomof4

May I ask where you got your info from? I totally disagree that she is the most disliked / hated female character on soaps. I can think of many other soapy ladies who deserve that title more than Sharon Newman.

#5   2013/08/28 01:20PM
    runaway1945

Quote countryMomof4: May I ask where you got your info from? I totally disagree that she is the most disliked / hated female character on soaps. I can think of many other soapy ladies who deserve that title more than Sharon Newman.

What she said..................

#6   2013/08/28 01:23PM
    BiancaReeseR...

I love SC she plays Sharon Newman great I love character and sometime I don,t like mostly I love Sharon Newman

#7   2013/08/28 01:37PM
    alanadz

I wonder if that's part of the reason MS left? She felt there was nothing left for Phyllis? I think this is true of several characters at Y&R. We are not bashing the actors, we are talking about characters that have either been written into a corner (like Sharon) or characters that the writers are clearly not interested in like Paul and a few others.

Isn't Avery the new and MUCH MUCH MUCH improved Sharon?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 01:39PM
    #8   2013/08/28 01:42PM
    countryMomof4

If the writers care to do proper s/ls then any character can become front and centre.

I have no idea why MS left and it's none of my business.

#9   2013/08/28 01:51PM
    alanadz

Quote countryMomof4: If the writers care to do proper s/ls then any character can become front and centre.

I have no idea why MS left and it's none of my business.

Proper job? Like what? At some point there is no gas left in the tank. Being front and center year after year after year after year is the good news UNTIL you have done every storyline two or more times. Again, at some point the writers hit the wall. That's why I think JFP is very wise to bring in fresh new characters.

#10   2013/08/28 01:55PM
    Gideon58

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't like Sharon because she uses her children to manipulate Nick and she does a lot of really horrible things but always seems to get away with it. I hate the way men always want to protect her and save her from herself. Can't believe she burned down the Newman ranch and totally got away with it thanks to Adam and look at all the lives she has damaged switching those paternity results and just because Michelle Stafford wanted to leave the show, it gives the writers a very convenient excuse to allow Sharon to get away with something else horrible. God, they even try to legitimize it by having her dead daughter be her partner-in-crime.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list