List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPECULATION, JILL, NIKKI, DYLAN, KAY'S LETTERS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPECULATION, JILL, NIKKI, DYLAN, KAY'S LETTERS

Started by Lady53 at 2013/08/26 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 04:00PM, Views: 3169, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/27 02:38PM
    Re: SPECULATION, JILL, NIKKI, DYLAN, KAY'S LETTERS
    valleycliffe

I had read in one of the spoiler sites, that it was a baby that nikki thought had DIED was still alive...

maybe she thought she had a stillbirth in the hospital or was just told she did...LOL then ROSE TOOK THE BABY AND SOLD HIM TO McAVOYS

#12   2013/08/27 02:52PM
    clicquot1

Quote Lady53:
    Quote cane fan: lady53 i am lost here can you tell me what is jill got to do with nicky past and child i dont get it

Jill is a Foster, one of the original families in the very beginning of Y&R.

Greg Foster is Jill's brother. They had different fathers as it came out in the rewrite to make her and Lauren sisters, but they had the same mother. Her other brother was Snappy Foster.

Nikki and Greg were married for a little while.

Greg & Snapper are not biologically related to Jill through Mrs. Foster(who used to be Katherine's maid before Ester)in the re-write Mr. foster brought Jill home from the hospital and it came out that Jill's bio mom died as a teen.

And Lauren's mom "knew" about the girl being knocked up with Jill and never told Lauren the truth!

The character of Jill is the only character who was orignally on since the beginning of Y&R!

I think Greg even defended Nikki when she got accused of killing that John who really only had a heart attack! Nikki didn't bang him as she "thought" she was only in the motel for him take pictures of her not have sex!

#13   2013/08/27 03:04PM
    Lady53

Quote valleycliffe: I had read in one of the spoiler sites, that it was a baby that nikki thought had DIED was still alive...

maybe she thought she had a stillbirth in the hospital or was just told she did...LOL then ROSE TOOK THE BABY AND SOLD HIM TO McAVOYS

I don't go to other sites and don't come to this one that much anymore so haven't seen any rumors/spumors until seeing the ones on this site after I made this thread.

I guess that is where the rumor/spumor came from that Jack and Ni8kki are Dylan's parents. Nikki had Jack's baby but it only lived a couple days and it's heart a other organs were donated to help other babies. It's heart was given to a couple's baby (Cooks I believe was their last name)and Jack and Nikki met them later

Also Jack and Nikki had that child 5-6 yrs after Nick was born

#14   2013/08/27 03:27PM
    Lady53

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Lady53:
    Quote cane fan: lady53 i am lost here can you tell me what is jill got to do with nicky past and child i dont get it

Jill is a Foster, one of the original families in the very beginning of Y&R.

Greg Foster is Jill's brother. They had different fathers as it came out in the rewrite to make her and Lauren sisters, but they had the same mother. Her other brother was Snappy Foster.

Nikki and Greg were married for a little while.

Greg & Snapper are not biologically related to Jill through Mrs. Foster(who used to be Katherine's maid before Ester)in the re-write Mr. foster brought Jill home from the hospital and it came out that Jill's bio mom died as a teen.

And Lauren's mom "knew" about the girl being knocked up with Jill and never told Lauren the truth!

The character of Jill is the only character who was orignally on since the beginning of Y&R!

I think Greg even defended Nikki when she got accused of killing that John who really only had a heart attack! Nikki didn't bang him as she "thought" she was only in the motel for him take pictures of her not have sex!

That is true...in the rewrite the girl left baby Jill at the hospital and commited suicide.

That is why I said adopted or not Kay looked at family as family, blood or not the same as she did with Cane. She saw Cane as family the same as she did Jill because Jill adopted Cane even thou he was a grown man. So she would see Jill and Greg as family especially since they were before the rewrite

Yeah the guy died from a heart attack chasing Nikki around the room cause she was afraid to have sex with him.

#15   2013/08/27 03:50PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

We all know that Dylan has to be connectd to an established character in order for him to stay..... that is how it has always been done.. so I don't understand why people are upset over this.. I don't really care how it turns out..

Dylan is going to stay..and be related to someone.. so why not Nikki??.. It also gives Nikki a story line.. She can have MS and also look for her son, can't she?? Her MS is not to the degree that she cannot function. It will cause Victor to ask a lot of questions, probably..

I wonder how Victor will accept this??

I doubt that Victor can "buy" Dylan.

This story line will give the VETS something to do.. while so many are saying that JFP will fire all of the Vets.. LOL.. yet, she has this big story line coming up for the VETS.. Nikki, Victor, Paul and possibly Jill..

I say it is good writing.. to have a newbie woven into the Vets.. I like it. Dylan is definitely going to be part of the 2nd generation, like it or not.

We know very litle about Dylan.. but we will get to know him.. we didn't know anything about Victor or Nikki when they showed up.. but over the years, we got to know them.. that is how it works.. they start out new.. stay and become part of the Y&R family.

#16   2013/08/27 04:00PM
    Lady53

Purrr...I think it would be great if they wrote it this way...not just because I said it but if they did it could bring so many more s/ls to the show. So much potential with this...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list