List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chloe???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chloe???

Started by ski lady at 2013/08/26 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 11:59AM, Views: 1518, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/26 01:37PM
    Re: Chloe???
    jacksmyguy

I have been totally turned off by Chloe lately and her continuing interference in Chelsea's life. She is nothing but a bitter, nasty, control freak pushing her misguided ideas Chelsea's way. If she would leave her nose out of Chelsea's business, I think that Chelsea would do the right thing for all concerned because she actually has a conscience, but Chloe is always hanging around giving her terrible advice in the name of "friendship." Some friend! All Chloe does is get Chelsea in deeper and deeper with the lies. Chloe needs to get a life other than living hers through Chelsea.

#12   2013/08/26 01:43PM
    maja

It's funny,I wanted both Chloe & Kevin both to be gone from the show. Now that Chloe is out of his life I like Kevin.

#13   2013/08/26 09:23PM
    fairland

Quote kitty_0830:
    Quote ski lady: I did believe that she was looking out for her BFF Chelsea, however misguided her advice was. But after today's USA show, I'm wondering WTH she has against Adam? Her hated of him is way over the top. Is there a backstory about to surface?

Chloe has been character full of hated after Billy dump her years ago. She does not see anything wrong with Adam going to Jail, because would done exact same thing as Melanie is doing. Which is Sick. I hope karma will catch up on Chloe. She judgmental fool, who has no place on judging others.

chloe does have hated toward adam for some reason. I agree with the top poster here. I agree with ski lady THat chloe wants to be protective towards chelsea. for a very good reason. I would love to see a backstory of chloe's hated against Adam for sure. Chloe's BFF needs protecting from Adam that chloe can provide for chelsea. I have not seen today's show yet. I will get there soon. I am wondering the same thing what does chloe have against Adam. there have to be a backstory there some where. I love this commit her hatred for Adam is over the top for sure. I am hoping there is a backstory there that is read to surface.

#14   2013/08/27 07:16AM
    devildogwife

Maybe she's so protective of Chelsea because deep down she has romantic feelings for her! Idk, never really liked the character of Chloe, she's a con beyatch and is such a hypocrite but atleast then there would be some story.

#15   2013/08/27 07:41AM
    trinilisa

I think that Chloe is a rotten friend, a good mother, needs to be slapped, and doesn't necessarily care about Chelsea as much as she just likes drama and has no life...

#16   2013/08/27 07:51AM
    trinilisa

Quote maja: It's funny,I wanted both Chloe & Kevin both to be gone from the show. Now that Chloe is out of his life I like Kevin.

Thank you! I actually like Kevin now. I think that Chloe baddly infects everyone she touches, except, ironically, her daughter; I actually like her as a mother.

#17   2013/08/27 07:53AM
    ladycam

Quote trinilisa: I think that Chloe is a rotten friend, a good mother, needs to be slapped, and doesn't necessarily care about Chelsea as much as she just likes drama and has no life...

This is the perfect description of Chloe. She's a busy body and has no life. Either she meddling in Chelsea's life or Villy's. But what's sad is the way she cons Chelsea. Really thought Chelsea was smarter than that. She ended up alone after her baby con blew up in her face. But she never tells Chelsea that. The writers really threw Chloe under the bus with this s/l.

#18   2013/08/27 07:55AM
    maja

It seem like only a year or more ago, Abby, Victoria, and she were in a group huddle talking about Chelsea and making snarky remarks.Chloe doesn't know the meaning of friendship and she'll turn on you in a blink of an eye. She's a pointless and useless character that rarely shows growth or emotional maturity.

#19   2013/08/27 08:46AM
    chillepepper

Quote maja: It's funny,I wanted both Chloe & Kevin both to be gone from the show. Now that Chloe is out of his life I like Kevin.

Why is everyone on here blaming Chloe ,Chelsea is and always well be a con-artist,all Chloe is doing is giving advice,not great advice mind you,but Chelsea has a mind of her own and is going along with it. Never,Never well understand this instant friendship betwenn Chloe and Chelsea ,don't get it at all. As far as Kevin is concerned ,he and Chloe never were and never well be a good couple,they have not one ounce of chemistry whatsoever. And Kevin is getting on my nerves,who the he!! does this little twerp think he is? mouthing off at a cop because he wasn't asked to do a job with the computer to find out about Carmine the sleaze? Has Kevin forgotten that he is there (at the cop shop) because he is doing community service? He runs around there and shoots his mouth off at Alex ,who by the way is his boss of sorts and acts like he is his boss. Kevin needs a huge wake up call. I like GR in the role ,but the character is acting like an idiot. Bring back Ronan for Chloe and let Kevin find someone else. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 08:49AM
    #20   2013/08/27 09:13AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Chloe would sleep with Adam if he could actually stand her. In a scene last year with Lily and Chelsea at the coffee house she noticed a bracket Adam had given Chelsea and went on and on about it not being hard to love being rich. Lilly had to remind Chloe about Chance and how people said she was after him for the $$$ Chelsea then got her jab in how she was the maid's daughter trying to move into the main house and she was sorry it didn't work out for her I said all if that to make this point Chloe is an opportunist,she wants money the quick and easy way rather than working for it. I don't buy this "friendship" at all and think she will stab Chelsea in the back sooner or later. Not so long ago she and Vicky were bf's and now she's kissing Billy. Watch your back Chels!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list