List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Staford, why did she leave!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Staford, why did she leave!

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 08:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 02:25PM, Views: 1596, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/24 08:24PM
    Michelle Staford, why did she leave!
    butterfly52

I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

#2   2013/08/24 08:40PM
    Re: Michelle Staford, why did she leave!
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote butterfly52: I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

I do not think anyone knows. I wish her the best, but glad Phyllis is off my show.

#3   2013/08/24 09:06PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote butterfly52: I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

She left the show because she went to spend more time with her daughter and do other stuff ,

#4   2013/08/24 09:51PM
    dafyduc

Don't know why she left, but sure wish she'd come back

#5   2013/08/24 10:45PM
    Barbyboo

Jack and her were good together poor jack....

#6   2013/08/25 04:07AM
    Sinny-0-

I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

#7   2013/08/25 05:08AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny-0-: I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

I too hope that when we get a new EP that Michelle Stafford will reconsider and come back to the role she made her own. MS will probably never say so, but I will always believe that JFP and the horrible writing were the main reason she left. Knowing how JFP treats actors, I will always think that she was the reason for MS deciding to leave. I am so happy for her! She definitely made the right decision. I wouldn't be surprised if more of the vets decided to follow her lead and I wouldn't blame them either.

#8   2013/08/25 05:14AM
    Sinny-0-

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny-0-: I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

I too hope that when we get a new EP that Michelle Stafford will reconsider and come back to the role she made her own. MS will probably never say so, but I will always believe that JFP and the horrible writing were the main reason she left. Knowing how JFP treats actors, I will always think that she was the reason for MS deciding to leave. I am so happy for her! She definitely made the right decision. I wouldn't be surprised if more of the vets decided to follow her lead and I wouldn't blame them either.
    I would love if she came back but I do not think it is even an option as long as the soap killer is still there..

#9   2013/08/25 05:19AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny-0-:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I would love if she came back but I do not think it is even an option as long as the soap killer is still there..

I understand that the character is vital to numerous s/l's currently on, but, I just cringe at the thought of a recast. IF this regime had proven to me that they are a good judge when it comes to recasting parts, then I might not be so skeptical. Occasionally it works, but I am just not sure I could stomach anyone else playing that role. That role is far too pivotal and JFP is not who I would want having the final say on who should play Phyllis. It would ultimately wind up being yet another friend of hers, another unemployed actress. Maybe unemployed for a very good reason.......

#10   2013/08/25 05:44AM
    dafyduc

Amen to that!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list