List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/08/24 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 09:33PM, Views: 1902, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/27 02:19AM
    Re: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R
    Homesick Cajun

Hey Jacks! Thought about this and there are just a few I would like to see.

I really liked Sarge and Harmony. Wish they would have kept them and explored their previous relationship. Would much rather see that than Mason and Hillary. The characters of Sarge and Harmony seemed to have depth which is lacking in so many of the newbies.

Also, I was a little sorry to see Marcus Wheeler written out. I thought he would have been a formidable foe for Victor if written right. Of course, that's one big IF. Actually the actor that played Wheeler (can't think of him name right now) was one of the infamous FOJ's so I was surprised she didn't keep him around longer. Oh, well, guess it doesn't always pay to be a FOJ's. LOL

#32   2013/08/27 03:51AM
    Buddy-O

Quote calliope: Ditto to Phyllis. But not Sandra Nelson again. I probably shouldn't say that because I don't remember a lot about her at the time. But I know I didn't like her for some reason.

When SN played Phyllis I was not a fan. As soon as MS took the roll back I went to liking her again. Not sure if it was the writing or the actor. I want Phelps gone and MS back.. in my dream world.

#33   2013/08/27 03:58AM
    hopey pix

I want to see back:
    SAM. (Sharon REALLY needs this man back)!!
    CHANCE.
    HEATHER.
    FATHER TODD. (Paul needs his family back again)!!
    PHILLIP.
    SNAPPER.
    GREG.
    SCOTTY.
    BROCK.
    MAC.
    CHRISTINE.
    PHYLLIS.
    DANNY.
    DANIEL.
    They need people like this,core people like GH and Days have!!Please bring them back!!

#34   2013/08/27 06:09AM
    Coonfoot

Bring John Abbott back to life....and while you're at it, bring Colleen and Brad back with him. I miss these characters.

#35   2013/08/27 07:10AM
    Gideon58

Nate Winters was brought back to the show as an adult doctor for about 20 minutes.

#36   2013/08/27 07:14AM
    Gideon58

I, too, wouldn't mind Drucilla's return as long as Victoria Rowell isn't playing her. I wouldn't mind Mac returning, but only if original Mac, Ashley Bashioum, is playing her.

#37   2013/08/27 07:15AM
    Gideon58

Phyllis should only return if played by Michelle Stafford...hopefully someone will fill in Jill Farren Phelps on the Sandra Nelson debacle.

#38   2013/08/27 07:15AM
    Gideon58

Phyllis should only return if played by Michelle Stafford...hopefully someone will fill in Jill Farren Phelps on the Sandra Nelson debacle.

#39   2013/08/27 07:17AM
    Gideon58

Personally, I thought Stacy Haiduk was a bore as Dr. Emily, but I thought she was FABULOUS as Patty Williams and would LOVE to see her return.

#40   2013/08/27 07:22AM
    Gideon58

Sam and Sharon had NO chemistry...Sharon had more chemistry with Adam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list