List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/08/24 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 09:33PM, Views: 1959, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/24 06:10PM
    Re: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R
    jacksmyguy

Quote chillepepper: I would love to see Jeff Branson return as Ronan,so he and Chloe could finally get a chance. Ronan in my opinion was destroyed when he was made into a crooked cop/fbi agent ,just so he and Phylliss could bang each other every time you turned around. Besides the fact that Ronan and Nina never got to have some kind of mother and son relationship. His love life was thrown in the sewer when they put him Phylliss and he and Chloe never got off the ground. Bring back Nina and Ronan ,aka Tricia Cast and Jeff Branson.

I can see your interest in bringing Ronan back because I liked him too, and I agree with you that they ruined his character by pairing him off with Phyllis just for the sake of the steamy sex scenes. I had much the same opinion when the writers paired up Phyllis with Nick, which I also hated, since that relationship was also the "sexcapades", IMO. However, I differ with you on Tricia Cast; I didn't like her paired with Paul at all and found her a bit whiney and annoying most of the time.

#12   2013/08/25 12:39PM
    Axl Rose

I would love for Phillip Chancellor IV "Chance" to return to Genoa City and with Chance back in town the Genoa City Police Department could always use having another cop on the force and not to mention Chance is a legacy character but also he has enough family in town like his Grandma Jill, his Great-Aunt Lauren, his cousin Fen, his Uncle Billy, his cousins Delia and Johnny to name a few and with Chance back it could create a triangle with Chloe and Kevin especially with a Chance re-cast

Then I would bring back Chance's brother Ronan too, and with Ronan I would pair him up with someone else but at the same time it bolsters the GCPD

And as for Nina I would pair her up with Jack

#13   2013/08/25 12:52PM
    Phyllisrocks...

I never want this last Phyllis to return. Never cared for this Phyllis at all & do not want this one back on my show again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 12:55PM
    #14   2013/08/25 12:57PM
    Axl Rose

Other characters I would want to return are Mackenzie "Mac" Browning and J.T. Hellstrom returning with J.T. and Victoria's SORASed son Reed Newman Hellstrom and their son Dylan Hellstrom because with the 4 of them back in town they can move into Katherine's estate considering Mac is her granddaughter but also J.T. being her husband and Reed's father as well as little Dylan's father the 4 of them can live in the mansion but with a SORASed Reed back in town Victoria can deal with her teenage son

#15   2013/08/25 01:00PM
    dafyduc

Don't really care to see Dr. P back because I always found her relationship with Jack to be very unethical. Reminded me of taylor on bb always walking that fine line of ethics.
    I would however love to see Daniel and Heather(as long as it's Jennifer Landon) Jeff Branson has always been a favorite of mine so I would not kind seeing him. Asolutely would love to have Phyliss back preferably MS. Brock would be a nice addition, but please no more deacon. What a waste of space

#16   2013/08/25 01:12PM
    Axl Rose

Quote dafyduc: Don't really care to see Dr. P back because I always found her relationship with Jack to be very unethical. Reminded me of taylor on bb always walking that fine line of ethics.
    I would however love to see Daniel and Heather(as long as it's Jennifer Landon) Jeff Branson has always been a favorite of mine so I would not kind seeing him. Asolutely would love to have Phyliss back preferably MS. Brock would be a nice addition, but please no more deacon. What a waste of space

Heather most definitely and they can have her and Daniel still together as a couple and Heather can legally adopt Lucy as her daughter with Heather becoming Lucy's mother the 3 of them as a family I would love to see that

#17   2013/08/25 01:18PM
    dafyduc

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote dafyduc: Don't really care to see Dr. P back because I always found her relationship with Jack to be very unethical. Reminded me of taylor on bb always walking that fine line of ethics.

Heather most definitely and they can have her and Daniel still together as a couple and Heather can legally adopt Lucy as her daughter with Heather becoming Lucy's mother the 3 of them as a family I would love to see that

I really liked them as a couple. JL made me loveHeather again. I liked VB all right, but ER butchered the character imho. Not saying ER is not a good actress she just wasn't Heather to me. Made me despise the character

#18   2013/08/25 01:22PM
    dafyduc

As for Nina, I was not a big fan, but I would have loved to see Ronan and Nina forge a relationship. Loved Chance til he turned into a cheater overnight, but I guess I would not mind seeing him again

#19   2013/08/25 01:26PM
    Axl Rose

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I really liked them as a couple. JL made me loveHeather again. I liked VB all right, but ER butchered the character imho. Not saying ER is not a good actress she just wasn't Heather to me. Made me despise the character

And plus she is Paul's daughter too but if Heather were to adopt Lucy as her daughter then Paul he would be Lucy's adopted grandfather therefore tying Lucy to the Williams family but seeing Heather and Daniel wind up together as endgame would make me happy

#20   2013/08/25 01:46PM
    hopey pix

I would like to see most of all,Heather coming back!AND,I just checked Tracey Bregman's Twitter page,and she posted some clips of her and Paul from the 80's!!Oh,wow!!They are great to see now!!The great way the show was then,just FANTASTIC!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list