List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Nick and Sharon!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Nick and Sharon!!

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/20 08:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/21 03:32PM, Views: 6243, Replies: 77
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/21 09:01AM
    Re: Spoiler: Nick and Sharon!!
    desert lord

?) Hi everyone..have been reading withgreat interest these posts, and have a quick comment/question..I though Nick had custody of Faith, with visits by Sharon at his descrection...so how is it Sharon seems to be having custody all the time...any comments? thanks, have a good day.

#52   2013/08/21 09:05AM
    canada gal

Quote desert lord: Hi everyone..have been reading withgreat interest these posts, and have a quick comment/question..I though Nick had custody of Faith, with visits by Sharon at his descrection...so how is it Sharon seems to be having custody all the time...any comments? thanks, have a good day.

Actually they have shared custody, but since Sharon has been diagnosed with BPD, she has been staying with Nick until Sharon got better. LOL, these writers are making Noah and Nick really dumb to push this plot. Disappointed with the writing.

#53   2013/08/21 09:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote Karl127:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz: Credit Crissyk from SOC

This is from a promo that TV Guide Network is running.

Nick confronts Sharon about Faith believing they are reuniting. Sharon tells Nick she doesn't know where Faith got that idea from. Nick tells Sharon she got it from you!

Oh great. So Mother Of The Year decides to throw Faith under the bus just to save her own skin? She's not mother and woman enough to tell Nick that she's been filling Faith's head with fantasies of them becoming a family again? Oh well; there's Sharon for you. I guess owning her ish especially when it comes to her children is too much to hope for...

IKR? but it's not the first time she sold Faith out for a man.

Ita. That child's been used and abused by her mother, from trying to steal her identity with the whole passport thing to filling her mind with Sharon's poisoner thoughts, then throwing her under the bus by saying that she doesn't know where she got those same poisonous ideas. Sharon shouldn't be allowed to spend time alone with a plant, let alone a damn child who is easily influenced!

oh please, making a mountain over a molehill. Sharon is doing fine and since she is not well is no excuse to bash the character and her child. Victor has been manipulating his kids for decades. You don't see anyone tar and feather him.
    Letting her 5 yr old take the blame is pretty pathetic..Sharon is so nasty.

Yep; it's pretty pathetic, "sick" or not imho. I hope that this leads to supervised visits between Sharon and Faith...no sleep-overs so that she can poison that little girl's mind with her own poisonous thoughts...if she's too "sick" not to do that, then somebody ought to be present when she interracting with the child...it can't be both ways; she's either well enough to care for Faith, both physically and emotionally, or she's too "sick" to care for her and then shouldn't be allowed to take her alone...again, jmho...the "sick" excuse can't be both ways...

So sad that some what to break up a mother/daughter relationship just because the mother is dealing with BPD.

it's not sad at all...Bi polar is serious disease and if a parent is hallucinating and that far out of touch with reality the children should be removed from their care

I agree, Sharon should not have Faith staying there and they should have supervised visits.

Imho the child's well-being should come first...

#54   2013/08/21 09:07AM
    canada gal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Nick confronts Sharon about Faith believing they are reuniting. Sharon tells Nick she doesn't know where Faith got that idea from. Nick tells Sharon she got it from you!

Oh great. So Mother Of The Year decides to throw Faith under the bus just to save her own skin? She's not mother and woman enough to tell Nick that she's been filling Faith's head with fantasies of them becoming a family again? Oh well; there's Sharon for you. I guess owning her ish especially when it comes to her children is too much to hope for...

Ita. That child's been used and abused by her mother, from trying to steal her identity with the whole passport thing to filling her mind with Sharon's poisoner thoughts, then throwing her under the bus by saying that she doesn't know where she got those same poisonous ideas. Sharon shouldn't be allowed to spend time alone with a plant, let alone a damn child who is easily influenced!

oh please, making a mountain over a molehill. Sharon is doing fine and since she is not well is no excuse to bash the character and her child. Victor has been manipulating his kids for decades. You don't see anyone tar and feather him.

Yep; it's pretty pathetic, "sick" or not imho. I hope that this leads to supervised visits between Sharon and Faith...no sleep-overs so that she can poison that little girl's mind with her own poisonous thoughts...if she's too "sick" not to do that, then somebody ought to be present when she interracting with the child...it can't be both ways; she's either well enough to care for Faith, both physically and emotionally, or she's too "sick" to care for her and then shouldn't be allowed to take her alone...again, jmho...the "sick" excuse can't be both ways...

So sad that some what to break up a mother/daughter relationship just because the mother is dealing with BPD.

it's not sad at all...Bi polar is serious disease and if a parent is hallucinating and that far out of touch with reality the children should be removed from their care

I agree, Sharon should not have Faith staying there and they should have supervised visits.

Imho the child's well-being should come first...

Faith is in no harm. Sharon loves her child.

#55   2013/08/21 09:08AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote fungu: Sharon is not really Nick's concern. He has been a little busy and his crazy pathetic ex.

Sinny you always give yourself Troll is back be careful all fungu is sinny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 09:11AM
    #56   2013/08/21 09:10AM
    Karl127

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Disagree, Sharon has not shown any harm to Faith. She is indulging her wishes, but parents do that all the time.

Doesn't matter if she's shown any harm to Faith or not the woman is hallucinating constantly. In real life the child would have been removed from the home of the BPD parent, I know someone this happened to in real life. It really is best for the child.

#57   2013/08/21 09:11AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

I think you're right. The child should be removed, and the parent should seek proffessional help, and the thing that should keep that parent actually getting and following the proffessional advice should be the potential opportunity to spend time with that child where he/she can do right by that child and not spread his/her delusions. I'm not saying the child should be removed forever, but the child should be removed once sometime has passed and there is an evaluation by a social worker or something to determine whether this person is "well" enough to care for that child's well-being, and I don't just mean physically.
    Now, because this is a fictional character and not a real person, I doubt they will go that in depth, but they ought to do something, even fictionally, to end this lunicy...

unfortunately my step-children's bio mom is bi-polar and there have many time we've had to intervene eventually we had to remove them . I can't see where leaving a child with any body suffering from the type hallucination and delusions at that Sharon is experiencing is good for the child.

#58   2013/08/21 09:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote desert lord: Hi everyone..have been reading withgreat interest these posts, and have a quick comment/question..I though Nick had custody of Faith, with visits by Sharon at his descrection...so how is it Sharon seems to be having custody all the time...any comments? thanks, have a good day.

Very interesting question...and the only answer I can come up with is that Nick is so wrapped up in his own life that Faith is either at Sharon's or at a sleep-over...

#59   2013/08/21 09:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote Karl127:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Disagree, Sharon has not shown any harm to Faith. She is indulging her wishes, but parents do that all the time.

Doesn't matter if she's shown any harm to Faith or not the woman is hallucinating constantly. In real life the child would have been removed from the home of the BPD parent, I know someone this happened to in real life. It really is best for the child.

I much prefer to respond to you since I'm not reading her post; hope that's okay.
    Imho, Sharon is causing emotional harm to Faith. What's going to happen to Faith when she realizes that they're not going to be the family she wants them to be, the family that her mother told her they would be? What is that going to do to her emotionally? I think that emotional harm can be just as damaging as physical harm. So ita with your comment that in real life, Faith would probably have been removed because of this behaviour.

#60   2013/08/21 09:18AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote fungu:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Sinny I thought you said you wasn't going to watch the show after Phyllis left. Lmao! We knew you couldn't give it up.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list