List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tues. Cdn. Show - Victor's at it again,.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tues. Cdn. Show - Victor's at it again,.

Started by Geordiegal at 2013/08/20 05:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:32PM, Views: 561, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 05:36PM
    Tues. Cdn. Show - Victor's at it again,.
    Geordiegal

Come on writers, just once, that's all I ask, let Victor get caught out in one of his lies and underhanded interference in the lives of those he insists he loves. Today he was ranting, as usual, red in face and almost spitting, saying there is no way Jack will be in Summer's life and yelling at Victoria that he will not allow her to stay married to Billy. She says he can't stop her and Victor told her not to count on it. I'm not sure I can watch much more of this as he has become a raving maniac. Maybe he should be taking some of Sharon's medication.
    Nikki tells him she thought Katherine's death would make him realize that it was time for him to accept that life is short and that he should be making changes as to how he conducts his life. So what doe she do, he hugs Nikki and she hugs him back.

#2   2013/08/20 06:23PM
    Re: Tues. Cdn. Show - Victor's at it again,.
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Geordiegal: Come on writers, just once, that's all I ask, let Victor get caught out in one of his lies and underhanded interference in the lives of those he insists he loves. Today he was ranting, as usual, red in face and almost spitting, saying there is no way Jack will be in Summer's life and yelling at Victoria that he will not allow her to stay married to Billy. She says he can't stop her and Victor told her not to count on it. I'm not sure I can watch much more of this as he has become a raving maniac. Maybe he should be taking some of Sharon's medication.
    Nikki tells him she thought Katherine's death would make him realize that it was time for him to accept that life is short and that he should be making changes as to how he conducts his life. So what doe she do, he hugs Nikki and she hugs him back.

Not trying to deviate from your topic but as you started off with "Come on writers", I just want to say that when Katherine's s/l wraps up, the daily programming on my DVR is also wrapped up. After Katherine's main s/l wraps up (there may be flashbacks for years to come and that would not bother me at all), I'm just going to come on this site for the Daily Updates. If the events of the day interest me, I'll program my DVR. If I'm not interested, I won't waste my time or money aka electricity. As for Victor, he is only one of many that I wish had not been turned into a FF or ignore character. But alas, Y&R is just another thing in this demented world that has been changed from a treasure to total trash. Just my opinion of course.

#3   2013/08/20 06:32PM
    Re: Tues. Cdn. Show - Victor's at it again,.
    maja

Nikki is to old to be so naive when it comes to TEVN... Why would the death of his good friend Katherine change Victor when, getting a new heat and almost being killed in an explosion, and almost being shot didn't. The man is a hateful beast who will never change and Nikki should know that by now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 06:34PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list