List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please fill me in...Dylan Nikki and Jacks son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please fill me in...Dylan Nikki and Jacks son?

Started by grey at 2013/08/20 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:06PM, Views: 2172, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 04:31PM
    Please fill me in...Dylan Nikki and Jacks son?
    grey

Please someone fill me in..been away for awhile. What's the story of Dylan possibly being Nikki and Jacks son.

#2   2013/08/20 04:35PM
    Re: Please fill me in...Dylan Nikki and Jacks son?
    Milkshake24

Quote grey: Please someone fill me in..been away for awhile. What's the story of Dylan possibly being Nikki and Jacks son.

Brent Boyd confirmed Nikki+ Jack= Dylan is wrong and just a rumor..all we know is a child that Nikki thought died decades ago is still alive. Jack could be the father but Dylan not the son or Dylan the son and Jack not the father.Nelson Branco also shot down Dylan being Jack's son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 04:36PM
    #3   2013/08/20 06:35PM
    alanadz

I think we read more into what NB said than he meant. I will wait for the next issue of his ezine.

#4   2013/08/20 07:03PM
    Milkshake24

Jack's birth records would be labelled as John Abbott II like my dad's who is Jack and my grandpa is John, Nikki and Jack named their child who died shortly after birth John Abbott III, the child that visited Jack and Nikki who received that heart was Jack Cook. On record that would be John Cook II or John Cook III, how hard would it be for a nurse to mix that up? Little Johnny is John Abbott IV!

#5   2013/08/20 07:54PM
    Paggie

Quote grey: Please someone fill me in..been away for awhile. What's the story of Dylan possibly being Nikki and Jacks son.

There is no story. Yet. Just a cryptic teaser that a soap blogger circulated in his online subscription magazine which sent the rumour mill into overdrive.

Fact - Nikki is getting a front burner story and a letter from Katharine that sends her on some sort of quest. Beyond that it's rumour and speculation.

#6   2013/08/20 08:06PM
    alanadz

This could be a child Nikki had before she came to GC.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list