List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery mix knowledge

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery mix knowledge

Started by fairland at 2013/08/20 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/13 09:31AM, Views: 6213, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/19 10:14AM
    Re: Avery mix knowledge
    fairland

Avery defends Dylan and asks Adam to show compassion. Adam wants to see his son, and wants his son to see him while he still can. I also love the writing here as well the drama where Avery thinks that dylan should be defended by Adam and Adam needs to see compassion towards dylan having PTSD. So Avery want to see Adam in a different light with compassion for dylan really. Adam points out that Adam want to see his son while he still can. So Adam is also defended his own honor in front of Avery. this is why Avery and should Like I have said I love the become a couple. THis is why I am enjoying that writing team as well the drama between Avery and Adam.

#22   2013/09/20 08:10AM
    fairland

At Crimson Lights, Avery flashes to serving Nick cupcakes while Chloe serves her. Chloe trades the beverage for legal advice - she made a deal with the devil, but doesn't want out - she wants to stay in.
    post commit: I love this set up right here to where Avery does have a flashback towards serving a cupcake to nick . while after that chloe wants to serves of legal advice from Avery is a great write up and great material to look back that chloe wants in on work more with the devil that is adam. That being said that Adam is chloe's silent partner in the fashion business that chelsea dose not even no about yet. in the mix of the baby daddy drama that chelsea find out that chloe went be hide chelsea back to have adam as a silent partner. Chloe want to find away for Adam to be redeemed in chelsea's eyes.

#23   2013/09/21 10:03AM
    fairland

At the tackhouse, Sharon talks to Nick about his relationship with Avery being over. She notices the smashed photos on the floor. So sharon actually think that sharon is the only love in Nick life how pathetic does actually think sharon have any reason to be around nick for any reason. THis does sound like sharon wanting love in all the wrong places to where it comes to Nick. How pathetic Sharon needs to be with Nick. Sharon needs to back off of nick and let him choose his now path without hanging over sharon. And, then share any emotional baggage with Nick for having any ties towards Nick. Sharon sounds even more pathetic now than ever.

#24   2013/09/30 08:59PM
    fairland

this is why I love avery's character to where it comes to avery talking to phyllis like a sister figure that there will continuing fights between Avery and phyllis in the long run. I love avery's character just putting the truth out there right in front and give a reason to why Phyllis should fight for her life.Avery visits Phyllis in Georgia and tells her about being late to her own wedding. And how it all turned out. "You would have loved it, so why weren't you there?" She pleads with her to wake up and tell her she got what she deserved. I love the writing skills for putting Avery in the situation to try at less be connected to phyllis that phyllis is fighting to stay alive. I love the drama surrounding avery wanting Phyllis ot come back alive for avery's sake.

#25   2013/10/01 08:26PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: Avery's mix knowledge of getting close to nick is already backfiring on Avery with bad commutation on avery's end. Does that mean Sharon is going to be a problem to the actual break up for nick and summer or is something less. Is Avery actually going to get married to Nick or is that hopeless thinking on Avery's part. Bad connections that Avery does not understand sharon's point of view that sharon has wishful thinking to get back with nick. Avery wants wat is best out of a marriage with Nick. there are already complications Nick that Avery is sister to Phyllis while Phyllis is still in a coma after finding out or when Phyllis does find out that Nick might or might not be married to Avery.

So Avery was late to her own wedding that dylan stopped by and wanting advice to how to handle dylan's problem that has to do with the fact that chelsea lied to dylan about not being the father to Connor. Dylan did ask chelsea at one point I would not have given my father's name if this child is not even mine. Is it chelsea is this child my child or is it Adam.How come dylan did not point out that dylan had more than concerned about chelsea lying to dylan just by having a conversation with avery. give more detail dylan to why you broke up with chelsea for learning the truth that chelsea lied to you to Avery please.

#26   2013/10/02 08:17PM
    fairland

this is why I love avery's character to where it comes to avery talking to phyllis like a sister figure that there will continuing fights between Avery and phyllis in the long run. I love avery's character just putting the truth out there right in front and give a reason to why Phyllis should fight for her life.Avery visits Phyllis in Georgia and tells her about being late to her own wedding. And how it all turned out. "You would have loved it, so why weren't you there?" She pleads with her to wake up and tell her she got what she deserved. I love the writing skills for putting Avery in the situation to try at less be connected to phyllis that phyllis is fighting to stay alive. I love the drama surrounding avery wanting Phyllis ot come back alive for avery's sake.

#27   2013/10/12 10:23AM
    fairland

I would love to see dylan and Avery together with such chemistry that Avery would just shine like Sun in the middle of july. I would love to see fireworks with more romance in Avery life with dylan. I am starting to love the couple more and more each time they are on screen together just by holding hands. But what I do love the least is that dylan would flash back in the past. After a while hurt Avery in the process. I am looking for that midnight dream love. That Avery might share with dylan that Avery could have with Adam . I am torn between dylan and adam love just for one women that is Avery.

#28   2013/10/15 07:12PM
    fairland

Love isn't enough. I have been trying that I want to love you that I want to marry you Nick. avery express to nick. Avery also pointing that I could never forget that Adam being shot at your parents house, and how jack propose to phyllis it is like the universe giving us a message. I love hearing Avery's lines to want to be with nick over dylan. I love how avery character comes to life with wanting a real marriage with Nick. Avery ask why isn't it enough that we can not get married to each other. I love the drama that Jessica Collins give to playing Avery's character so well. I am just recapturing what Avery's character means from my point of view.

#29   2013/10/15 08:05PM
    Joy T

Quote roseofsharon1942: I'll have some of what she's having. Wow!

I think if we all had what she's having, we would sleep like a baby tonight! LOL - I wish she would bottle it and send it to DC. Maybe she could get them back on track!!!

#30   2013/10/15 09:34PM
    edaem1

Quote Maria Maria101: What???

LOL! I couldn't have said it better myself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list