List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery mix knowledge

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery mix knowledge

Started by fairland at 2013/08/20 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/13 09:31AM, Views: 6302, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/09 07:27PM
    Re: Avery mix knowledge
    fairland

I am so glad that Avery is represent Adam. that is a great move to play onto nick. That would upset off Nick for good. I mean Avery should backing up Adam in this ridiculous lawsuit. Nick has his nerve saying how to actually understand chelsea after that nick is related to Adam himself. Really. I mean Nick lied in the beginning about Not getting another DNA done on Summer when it does convention Nick. Nick only act just like child knowing full well when Phyllis did confront Nick that you are just like Adam, for hiding the truth in the first place. Now Avery is just turning out like a mini Nick as arrogate as nick in return to make adam suffer even more pain. This is how Avery wants to treat Adam in this type of respect to make sure there will be more pain as ever Adam.

#12   2013/09/10 01:42PM
    fairland

I agree that adam went to the wrong women that Avery want to make sure how self involved Avery is with Dylan than to care about Adam himself. So Dylan's interest have to come first before anything else. To me that is rude and inconsiderate on Avery's end. Fist Avery client came to her with help and instead of giving the help to Adam Avery had to think about Dylan problems with chelsea. THat is plainly disgusting. Avery is suppose to be marring Nick. What kind of sick sense is this.

#13   2013/09/11 09:28PM
    fairland

Avery said she couldn't represent him - she can't be responsible for Dylan losing another child. So dylan does come first over Adam hurt of anger that Adam want custody from chelsea has to do with Avery feelings over any one else it always have to dylan's feelings over Adam coming to you to be representing Adam. So it sound like a personal choice that Avery had to make to feeling responsible for dylan's feeling that Adam point out to Leslie. No wonder Adam is crushed by Avery thinks that Avery own dylan her responsibility for dylan for losing a child. Have Avery forgotten that Adam also lost a child with chelsea. Another child was actually taken from Adam, by chelsea herself to care about Adam's feelings towards Avery for not having Adam as a client.

#14   2013/09/12 09:12PM
    fairland

leslie did look at avery what is your problem that I should not take this call. Leslie is a lawyer as well at least she might want to take the case and what is up avery stoping a phone call on her phone because dylan the almighty love of her life. leslie knows the system of law. If a person comes up to you to with legal advice for help to get custody of a child you say in return that I have yo conceder the fact my ex lovers feelings first to make it even more than personal for yourself. That is not being professional at your now job as a lawyer just like in Avery's position.

#15   2013/09/12 10:39PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote fairland: leslie did look at avery what is your problem that I should not take this call. Leslie is a lawyer as well at least she might want to take the case and what is up avery stoping a phone call on her phone because dylan the almighty love of her life. leslie knows the system of law. If a person comes up to you to with legal advice for help to get custody of a child you say in return that I have yo conceder the fact my ex lovers feelings first to make it even more than personal for yourself. That is not being professional at your now job as a lawyer just like in Avery's position.

I think Avery is still in love with Dylan and I think she will always be in love him.I think Nick is not the one for her,When Dylan and Avery are together you can see the love the two of them still have for each other,Everyone can see that the two of them are still in love and I think she should be with Dylan, The two of them would make a great pair,

#16   2013/09/12 11:15PM
    DaVinci

Quote AdamPhan: Was this originally posted in Chechnya?

This and Maria Maria's response 'What???' are the funniest comments I've ever read on the msg board. Thanks for the laugh and for saying what many people were probably thinking.

#17   2013/09/14 08:16PM
    fairland

Nick does have a fine argument here that Avery's needs to focus on dylan 24/7 over the fact Avery wanted to be married to nick and decided at the last minute that dylan had to come first because,Dylan had to come first that dylan was hurt over the chelsea had lied to Dylan about who is the real father to chelsea love child. really,really.Avery tells Nick about Dylan showing up, devastated. Nick says she chose to stay there with Dylan when she should have been there marrying him. I love this line coming from Nick says she chose to stay there with Dylan when she should have been there marrying him. way to go Nick that line is on the money for me thank you for pointing that out to Avery.

#18   2013/09/17 08:47PM
    fairland

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote fairland: leslie did look at avery what is your problem that I should not take this call. Leslie is a lawyer as well at least she might want to take the case and what is up avery stoping a phone call on her phone because dylan the almighty love of her life. leslie knows the system of law. If a person comes up to you to with legal advice for help to get custody of a child you say in return that I have yo conceder the fact my ex lovers feelings first to make it even more than personal for yourself. That is not being professional at your now job as a lawyer just like in Avery's position.

I think Avery is still in love with Dylan and I think she will always be in love him.I think Nick is not the one for her,When Dylan and Avery are together you can see the love the two of them still have for each other,Everyone can see that the two of them are still in love and I think she should be with Dylan, The two of them would make a great pair,

Avery is still in love with dylan. So Avery wants to help dylan out with his PTSD. I love wasting Avery with dylan. they have great chemistry for each other just by holing hands with each other is so great that Avery and are now going to be a real couple with dylan. But I will say that will be short lived.

#19   2013/09/18 09:41PM
    fairland

Still in the same attitudes that Adam is still using to want control over Avery like Avery should know where dylan has taken his son coming off the wrong way. Avery wonders why she should know. Adam says she's still in love with him and shouts about Dylan taking his son. How is that any of Adam's affairs that Avery is still in love with dylan. Not unless Adam is jealous over the fact that Avery is still in love with dylan and not Adam. In this booming voice that Adam is using on Avery That adam had to point out that Adam's say she's still in love with him and shouts about dylan taking his son is not the way to handle Avery in this manor.

#20   2013/09/19 07:27AM
    roseofsharon...

I'll have some of what she's having. Wow!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list