List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery mix knowledge

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery mix knowledge

Started by fairland at 2013/08/20 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/13 09:31AM, Views: 6293, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/20 01:50PM
    Avery mix knowledge
    fairland

there are tow wrongs that does not make a right that Avery gave up on phyllis a long time ago when phyllis was around and going After nick not only once not only twice.latter on this year that Avery did accuse Phyllis of breaking up families that phyllis kept Summer's paternity a secret. Nick do not do so well in return to defend Phyllis in respect to Phyllis discomfort to Avery Accusation. that was more than unfair to draw a line to Phyllis before nick told nick was the one that kept Summer's paternity a secret from Phyllis

#2   2013/08/20 01:54PM
    Re: Avery mix knowledge
    Maria Maria101

What???

#3   2013/08/20 02:02PM
    alanadz

Quote fairland: there are tow wrongs that does not make a right that Avery gave up on phyllis a long time ago when phyllis was around and going After nick not only once not only twice.latter on this year that Avery did accuse Phyllis of breaking up families that phyllis kept Summer's paternity a secret. Nick do not do so well in return to defend Phyllis in respect to Phyllis discomfort to Avery Accusation. that was more than unfair to draw a line to Phyllis before nick told nick was the one that kept Summer's paternity a secret from Phyllis

What????

#4   2013/08/20 02:19PM
    fairland

Quote Maria Maria101: What???

I should have explain more this should came out a long time ago that Avery is having doubt to be a good person . that Avery knowledge is not always what it suppose to be or how to deal with any type of conversations with other character like Summer,Noah, jack,Adam,Nick,Sharon, or how to deal with relationships that is Avery own love life. How Avery could relate to Summer without a mother to have around. Avery knowledge of thinking of to relate to these characters. I hope this does explain a lot. Mix thought are like messing with the mind of Avery and how Avery did not get a long with Phyllis ever in the beginning up to now.

#5   2013/08/20 09:40PM
    fairland

Quote fairland:
    Quote Maria Maria101: What???

I should have explain more this should came out a long time ago that Avery is having doubt to be a good person . that Avery knowledge is not always what it suppose to be or how to deal with any type of conversations with other character like Summer,Noah, jack,Adam,Nick,Sharon, or how to deal with relationships that is Avery own love life. How Avery could relate to Summer without a mother to have around. Avery knowledge of thinking of to relate to these characters. I hope this does explain a lot. Mix thought are like messing with the mind of Avery and how Avery did not get a long with Phyllis ever in the beginning up to now.

I am going to say is that mind of thinking is not suppose to be.So Avery does have a hard time to connect with other character's very well. There is conversations with Summer in today show that Summer is having a hard time to fit in with the Newman family as well the Abbott's. Kyle thinks that kyle should leave his dad's house So Summer can go try to relate more with jack.I am wondering What Avery would say about that conversation that both kyle and Summer just had earlier. I am wondering if Avery marring Nick is the best thing for Avery. Avery is having a hard go of letting Phyllis be taken care of by Daniel. which is another character that i can add to the list with bad conversations.

#6   2013/08/20 09:46PM
    AdamPhan

Was this originally posted in Chechnya?

#7   2013/08/26 10:10PM
    fairland

Avery's mix knowledge of getting close to nick is already backfiring on Avery with bad commutation on avery's end. Does that mean Sharon is going to be a problem to the actual break up for nick and summer or is something less. Is Avery actually going to get married to Nick or is that hopeless thinking on Avery's part. Bad connections that Avery does not understand sharon's point of view that sharon has wishful thinking to get back with nick. Avery wants wat is best out of a marriage with Nick. there are already complications Nick that Avery is sister to Phyllis while Phyllis is still in a coma after finding out or when Phyllis does find out that Nick might or might not be married to Avery.

#8   2013/08/31 05:46PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: Avery's mix knowledge of getting close to nick is already backfiring on Avery with bad commutation on avery's end. Does that mean Sharon is going to be a problem to the actual break up for nick and summer or is something else. Is Avery actually going to get married to Nick or is that hopeless thinking on Avery's part. Bad connections that Avery does not understand sharon's point of view that sharon has wishful thinking to get back with nick. Avery wants wat is best out of a marriage with Nick. there are already complications Nick that Avery is sister to Phyllis while Phyllis is still in a coma after finding out or when Phyllis does find out that Nick might or might not be married to Avery.
    THis line is telling me that Avery does have a mind of its own that Avery's character is not sinking in right to where victoria wants to help Avery to put on a wedding for his brother Nick so Avery could get married to Nick. How many bad conversations can Avery have with different character like daniel,Summer,Nick,Victoria. this about knowledge and the way Avery thinks about Avery's behavior and the way Avery's word take value to others like daniel,summer,Nick,phyllis,VIctoria,Noah.

#9   2013/09/05 07:51PM
    fairland

Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland: Avery's mix knowledge of getting close to nick is already backfiring on Avery with bad commutation on avery's end. Does that mean Sharon is going to be a problem to the actual break up for nick and summer or is something else. Is Avery actually going to get married to Nick or is that hopeless thinking on Avery's part. Bad connections that Avery does not understand sharon's point of view that sharon has wishful thinking to get back with nick. Avery wants wat is best out of a marriage with Nick. there are already complications Nick that Avery is sister to Phyllis while Phyllis is still in a coma after finding out or when Phyllis does find out that Nick might or might not be married to Avery.
    THis line is telling me that Avery does have a mind of its own that Avery's character is not sinking in right to where victoria wants to help Avery to put on a wedding for his brother Nick so Avery could get married to Nick. How many bad conversations can Avery have with different character like daniel,Summer,Nick,Victoria. this about knowledge and the way Avery thinks about Avery's behavior and the way Avery's word take value to others like daniel,summer,Nick,phyllis,VIctoria,Noah.

Avery does have a mind of it's own that is hard to fallow. I agree they is a lot of complications to the idea that Avery is Phyllis sister. what about Avery's mix knowledge is telling Phyllis to go after Nick like she is not related to Summer already. So what is Victoria thinking of Helping Nick with wedding plans to Avery so Nick happiness does come first of all else and turn her back and mess up adam's life for victoria's amusement? I love the fact that Avery and Adam should at least hook up for real.

#10   2013/09/08 08:14PM
    fairland

Avery's mix knowledge of getting close to nick is already backfiring on Avery with bad commutation on avery's end. Does that mean Sharon is going to be a problem to the actual break up for nick and summer or is something less.
    post commit:
    Avery does have an easy relationship with nick right off the bat. That being said, Nick wants to be married to Avery . in return Avery mention how it is not the best time to be married to Avery. Avery also told victoria it is like a pipe dream that any other girl want to be married to the right guy. Avery can not get faith to love her back. I know how much that it will mean to you to have faith in our lives and how Faith is not ready to Avery in fiat life.. THis might sound self centered but, Avery also told how faith hates Avery and that faith does not understand what a loving relationship is maybe Nick might be ready for marriage with Avery . every time the marriage get on hold Avery making every excuse not to be married to Nick.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list