List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the ghost of cassy......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the ghost of cassy......

Started by menagilda at 2013/08/20 10:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 04:33PM, Views: 604, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 10:29AM
    the ghost of cassy......
    menagilda

is getting o my last nerve......that is sharons warped imaginaition...Sharon is bad enough, but now we got this ghost feeding into her.......im sure its just me.....but I cant stand her.

#2   2013/08/20 11:20AM
    Re: the ghost of cassy......
    janetb

Quote menagilda: is getting o my last nerve......that is sharons warped imaginaition...Sharon is bad enough, but now we got this ghost feeding into her.......im sure its just me.....but I cant stand her.

It's not just you, this is so stupid.There was so much hype about the actor coming back and she's just Sharon's vision of Cassie.She encourages Sharon's plan to get Nick back and cover up what happened with Phyllis.When Sharon gets caught she'll like say she did it because Cassie told her to.

#3   2013/08/20 11:25AM
    AdamPhan

I know. Sharon in mono is bad enough. This is Sharon in Sony DTS 6.1

#4   2013/08/20 04:21PM
    CherylD

We can't even say 'ghost' anymore - it's got to be all in Sharon's mind. Sorry but GHOSTS don't plot evil - good people who died and the living can feel their presence (like John Abbott) don't help you plot something that hurts other people... Cassie was a young, good girl in life - so why would her ghost be manipulative... it's beyond stupid... They must have wanted to bring the actress back in a role and CG wanted to it -- but other than that - I can think of no conceivable reason... the John Abbott one I can believe, he reminds Jack of the good, and he calls Jack out on the bad - he tells Jack to be a better person - I hope they end the Cassie storyline one soon - no offense to the actress... it's just the story is not believable...

#5   2013/08/20 04:23PM
    Lanie1959

Quote CherylD: We can't even say 'ghost' anymore - it's got to be all in Sharon's mind. Sorry but GHOSTS don't plot evil - good people who died and the living can feel their presence (like John Abbott) don't help you plot something that hurts other people... Cassie was a young, good girl in life - so why would her ghost be manipulative... it's beyond stupid... They must have wanted to bring the actress back in a role and CG wanted to it -- but other than that - I can think of no conceivable reason... the John Abbott one I can believe, he reminds Jack of the good, and he calls Jack out on the bad - he tells Jack to be a better person - I hope they end the Cassie storyline one soon - no offense to the actress... it's just the story is not believable...

I agree Cassie is more of an hallucination

#6   2013/08/20 04:33PM
    pink kiity

i love john abbott when he is on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list