List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer

Started by jhaxx at 2013/08/20 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 03:53PM, Views: 531, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 10:14AM
    Summer
    jhaxx

I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

#2   2013/08/20 10:32AM
    Re: Summer
    Nutty Nancy

Quote jhaxx: I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

I'm not sure how many people could just "suck it up" right after learning something like this. And don't forget, she is just a teenager with a lot of emotions just living life. In time I think she will accept having and loving two dads.

#3   2013/08/20 11:54AM
    AdamPhan

Well...they could move to parts of the country where hooking up with your brother is nothin' to lose sleep over.

#4   2013/08/20 12:18PM
    bukopandan

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote jhaxx: I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

I'm not sure how many people could just "suck it up" right after learning something like this. And don't forget, she is just a teenager with a lot of emotions just living life. In time I think she will accept having and loving two dads.

I agree. But I have to admit to being quite tired of hearing Summer do her nasally-whine thing and sitting around saying what sounds like the same stuff all the time. I used to hate hearing a valley girl nasally whine all the time when she would be sitting around with Courtney back when planning how to lose her virginity to someone who hardly knew she even existed. And it's back but with a better reason, of course, to be whining. I don't like when they have Summer screwing up her face and putting on a baby voice. When her mom got sick, there were a number of epis where she didn't do this--those were great scenes.

#5   2013/08/20 03:16PM
    Laloni

I'm sick of her whining too but I knew the writers would let this happen, its one of those S/L that will go on and on. Summer needs to leave town and take a vacation, get herself together and move onnnnnnnnnnnnn

#6   2013/08/20 03:53PM
    hubbardfan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Nutty Nancy:

I agree. But I have to admit to being quite tired of hearing Summer do her nasally-whine thing and sitting around saying what sounds like the same stuff all the time. I used to hate hearing a valley girl nasally whine all the time when she would be sitting around with Courtney back when planning how to lose her virginity to someone who hardly knew she even existed. And it's back but with a better reason, of course, to be whining. I don't like when they have Summer screwing up her face and putting on a baby voice. When her mom got sick, there were a number of epis where she didn't do this--those were great scenes.

ITA! She talks through her nose and it drives me nuts! And the whining...make it stop!!!! And she needs to cut Jack some slack!!! He's always treated her w/respect and love!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list