List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery/Summer, the wedding Spoiler talk and mention

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery/Summer, the wedding Spoiler talk and mention

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/08/20 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 03:55PM, Views: 1657, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 06:54AM
    Avery/Summer, the wedding Spoiler talk and mention
    Yale Steam

I don't like Avery at all. It was highly inappropiate for Avery to ask Summer to be in her wedding.

However, it might be that Summer said what she did, the way she did and agree to be in the wedding just to not hurt Avery's feelings.

On Wes US show, Summer asks Noah to help her get out of being Avery's maid of honor. Now, I am hoping she tells Noah that she can't be in this wedding due to her mother's feelings about this and that she feels she is being disloyal if she is in that wedding ect. We'll find out on Tues Canada time - Wes US what her real reason is.

Josh did say that the two have some major issues to get past one of which is family and he also said social stuff not sure what that means.

I just wish Summer would say to Nick and Avery, "I cannot be in your wedding because doing so would be disloyal to my mother. I did not say this before but this relationship is wrong and highly inapporiate. I will not be in the wedding nor will I be in attendance. I'm sorry."

#2   2013/08/20 07:07AM
    Re: Avery/Summer, the wedding Spoiler talk and mention
    Axl Rose

I really hope Avery and Nick don't get married and why? Because I would love for Avery to realize that she is still in love with her ex Dylan therefore stopping the wedding just as they are about to say the I Dos, she runs right out of the chapel leaving Nick at the altar just like he deserves

#3   2013/08/20 08:33AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Avery and Nick don't get married and why? Because I would love for Avery to realize that she is still in love with her ex Dylan therefore stopping the wedding just as they are about to say the I Dos, she runs right out of the chapel leaving Nick at the altar just like he deserves

Dylan deserves better than Avery!

#4   2013/08/20 09:32AM
    elecktra

youre kidding right i dont hate avery maybe not with nick or dylan which i dont think is going to ever happen and sharon needs help period

#5   2013/08/20 02:06PM
    alanadz

Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Avery and Nick don't get married and why? Because I would love for Avery to realize that she is still in love with her ex Dylan therefore stopping the wedding just as they are about to say the I Dos, she runs right out of the chapel leaving Nick at the altar just like he deserves

I like Dylan and I like Avery but I don't like them together.

#6   2013/08/20 02:06PM
    alanadz

Quote Yale Steam:

, lol! Well he has Chelsea lying and conning him.

#7   2013/08/20 03:55PM
    pocketvenus

Quote Yale Steam:

And wayyyy better than Chelsea that is for sure...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list