List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Started by fairland at 2013/08/19 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 08:18PM, Views: 2043, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/05 07:34PM
    Re: Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery
    fairland

Quote YR2013:
    Quote dafyduc: I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

I don't think it's fair to say that because Nick knows no boundaries and Avery is just as guilty. With that said, Phyllis and Nick weren't married when Avery and him had their ons, they were divorced with benefits . Phyllis shouldn't hold anything dear considering how she got with Nick in the first place.

Of course Avery should at least feel guilty for how Avery want to have a sex life with Nick. Nick should have be shamed at one point Nick might have gone through with divorce without considering the fact that Nick went throughout with a divorce that Nick decide to jump in bed with Avery so fast too soon. Nick should have gone through the emotions of having a divorce from Phyllis first before heading in a new direction with Avery. Nick just does not want to wait or settle down for while before starting up a relationship right when Nick was having a divorce with Phyllis.

#22   2013/09/08 07:45AM
    alanadz

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote dafyduc: I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

Nick and Phyllis getting back together this last time had nothing to do with them actually being happy, it was to cause angst in the storyline. If Nick and Phyllis had not been together when all of her past came back to haunt her, then there really would have been no point in doing it.

And yes, Avery came to town with that intention. But that was long gone the second time her and Nick got together. Obviously something is drawing those together, especially since they found each other once again.

Are you seriously trying to say that Phyllis didn't destroy her own marriage? Whether or not Avery was around, her and Nick were not going to make it, and that is all on Phyllis because of her lies and cheating.

How many times has Nick cheated on Phyllis and the she forgave and took him back? And don't go there with the lying because Nick lied for 18 years. Nick is in no room to judge Phyllis or anyone anymore.

Oh, I'm definitely not saying Nick has room to judge, what I am saying is that Phyllis is to blame for her and Nick's most recent break up. Yes, Nick cheated on her and lied to her before and she took him back, but that is clearly not the way their last relationship was headed. They wanted Phyllis to hit rock bottom and lean on Ronan, and part of her hitting rock bottom was her break up from Nick. Thats the only reason why I think they even put Nick and Phyllis back together in the first place. It was definitely not an end-game scenario.

The only end game scenerio for ANY tv show is cancellation.

#23   2013/09/08 01:09PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote fairland: She doesn't want regrets like Jack had with Phyllis. Nick says he'll marry her right now. She says they need his family there. Really, Avery you do not want to live in regret that you took nick away from phyllis. And that you Avery want nick family there by your side will not give you any regret that maybe Summer would want to think positive about her own mother with great memories Of phyllis will turn Avery upside down.Phyllis mentions her dating Nick. Avery blurts, "Nick and I are engaged." This does put Phyllis at a spot that phyllis would get angry at Avery for this type of Announcement.

I don't think its fair to say Avery took Nick away from Phyllis. Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces. IMO, Phyllis should be happy that Nick found someone who he truly loves, just like she moved on with Jack.

And to be honest, I don't think its totally uncommon in r/l for a sister to one day start a relationship with another sister's ex. Everyone would get through it fine if they just showed a bit of maturity.

I love Phyllis but she cheated on Nick with Ronan! So Avery did not just take Nick away from Phyllis.

I still believe Avery was there to pick up the pieces that Avery want Nick for Avery amusement knowing full well that Phyllis did cheat on nick and making sure that Avery knows how to become an manipulator as much as Phyllis.So yes Avery did not just take nick Avery wanted to take advantage of the situation to make sure Phyllis did not get Nick back that Avery did point out that Phyllis did cheat on you with Ronan.THat must have felt awful that Phyllis cheated on you how can cheat on a man like that phyllis. Oh please Nick was right in the right time frame for Avery to to take advantage of the idea that Phyllis did cheat nick to rub it in Phyllis face.

#24   2013/09/08 08:38PM
    Embrace

Quote kn1231:
    Quote fairland: She doesn't want regrets like Jack had with Phyllis. Nick says he'll marry her right now. She says they need his family there. Really, Avery you do not want to live in regret that you took nick away from phyllis. And that you Avery want nick family there by your side will not give you any regret that maybe Summer would want to think positive about her own mother with great memories Of phyllis will turn Avery upside down.Phyllis mentions her dating Nick. Avery blurts, "Nick and I are engaged." This does put Phyllis at a spot that phyllis would get angry at Avery for this type of Announcement.

I don't think its fair to say Avery took Nick away from Phyllis. Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces. IMO, Phyllis should be happy that Nick found someone who he truly loves, just like she moved on with Jack.

And to be honest, I don't think its totally uncommon in r/l for a sister to one day start a relationship with another sister's ex. Everyone would get through it fine if they just showed a bit of maturity.

Wow! You could not have just said that. You have got to be kidding.

#25   2013/09/11 09:14PM
    fairland

Quote Embrace:
    Quote kn1231:

I don't think its fair to say Avery took Nick away from Phyllis. Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces. IMO, Phyllis should be happy that Nick found someone who he truly loves, just like she moved on with Jack. And to be honest, I don't think its totally uncommon in r/l for a sister to one day start a relationship with another sister's ex. Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces.. everyone would get through it fine if they just showed a bit of maturity.

Wow! You could not have just said that. You have got to be kidding.

Yes I did say that I do not know what I actually think of Avery right about now. I did point out that Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces. That is actually what I do believe. That does sound pretty curl and right mean. Honesty does show itself And to be honest, I don't think its totally uncommon in r/l for a sister to one day start a relationship with another sister's ex. r/l relationship lane. I was more than too honest than I realize.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 09:20PM
    #26   2013/09/12 06:45AM
    alanadz

Summer and Avery are pretty close. With Phyllis gone, Avery is Summer's surrogate mother.

#27   2013/09/12 09:11PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: Summer and Avery are pretty close. With Phyllis gone, Avery is Summer's surrogate mother.

right on. Summer is exactly looking for a surrogate mother that is avery for sure.

#28   2013/09/30 09:18PM
    fairland

Summer tells Avery and then asks Avery how she could break her dad's heart. Avery is apologetic. Summer is angry. "I thought you were the one person I could trust."
    I love this set up with with Avery getting a confrontation from summer. I just love how summer give avery this line then ask Avery how she could break her dads heart. That line is well delievered from summer.I love the drama that both summer and avery is having right about now over breaking NIck's heart in tow. I love the part where summer does get angery at avery that does show a lot of emotions towards avery that summer does care enough for NIck's feelings. just love it. Summer did say back to I thought you where the one person that I could trust that line is well delieved by summer as well. I love the drama and the wrting team for putting this together. well done.

#29   2013/10/01 08:18PM
    fairland

Does that mean Nick can not be alone for five minutes. Or would that sharon can not be alone for five minutes. I would point out that summer can not be alone for about five minutes because summer jumps up and leaves a cross Genoa City her self. Running is not an option just summer wants out of the feud that is victor fighting with jack. Summer needs to grow up and just face her problems. Avery is a problem for sure that summer actually thought that summer could have trusted avery to not leave Nick at the alter.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list