List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Started by fairland at 2013/08/19 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 08:18PM, Views: 1993, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/19 04:08PM
    Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery
    fairland

She doesn't want regrets like Jack had with Phyllis. Nick says he'll marry her right now. She says they need his family there. Really, Avery you do not want to live in regret that you took nick away from phyllis. And that you Avery want nick family there by your side will not give you any regret that maybe Summer would want to think positive about her own mother with great memories Of phyllis will turn Avery upside down.Phyllis mentions her dating Nick. Avery blurts, "Nick and I are engaged." This does put Phyllis at a spot that phyllis would get angry at Avery for this type of Announcement.

#2   2013/08/20 06:42PM
    Re: Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery
    alanadz

Quote fairland: She doesn't want regrets like Jack had with Phyllis. Nick says he'll marry her right now. She says they need his family there. Really, Avery you do not want to live in regret that you took nick away from phyllis. And that you Avery want nick family there by your side will not give you any regret that maybe Summer would want to think positive about her own mother with great memories Of phyllis will turn Avery upside down.Phyllis mentions her dating Nick. Avery blurts, "Nick and I are engaged." This does put Phyllis at a spot that phyllis would get angry at Avery for this type of Announcement.

Do you mean Avery?

#3   2013/08/20 09:30PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz:
    Quote fairland: She doesn't want regrets like Jack had with Phyllis. Nick says he'll marry her right now. She says they need his family there. Really, Avery you do not want to live in regret that you took nick away from phyllis. And that you Avery want nick family there by your side will not give you any regret that maybe Summer would want to think positive about her own mother with great memories Of phyllis will turn Avery upside down.Phyllis mentions her dating Nick. Avery blurts, "Nick and I are engaged." This does put Phyllis at a spot that phyllis would get angry at Avery for this type of Announcement.

Do you mean Avery?

yes I mean Avery. Summer been having a hard time to trust Avery.

#4   2013/08/21 06:01AM
    kn1231

I don't think its fair to say Avery took Nick away from Phyllis. Phyllis own lines caused the break up between her and Nick, and Avery was there to pick up the pieces. IMO, Phyllis should be happy that Nick found someone who he truly loves, just like she moved on with Jack.

And to be honest, I don't think its totally uncommon in r/l for a sister to one day start a relationship with another sister's ex. Everyone would get through it fine if they just showed a bit of maturity.

#5   2013/08/21 06:07AM
    dafyduc

I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

#6   2013/08/21 08:25AM
    kn1231

Quote dafyduc: I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

Nick and Phyllis getting back together this last time had nothing to do with them actually being happy, it was to cause angst in the storyline. If Nick and Phyllis had not been together when all of her past came back to haunt her, then there really would have been no point in doing it.

And yes, Avery came to town with that intention. But that was long gone the second time her and Nick got together. Obviously something is drawing those together, especially since they found each other once again.

Are you seriously trying to say that Phyllis didn't destroy her own marriage? Whether or not Avery was around, her and Nick were not going to make it, and that is all on Phyllis because of her lies and cheating.

#7   2013/08/21 08:31AM
    Yale Steam

Quote kn1231:
    Quote dafyduc: I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

Nick and Phyllis getting back together this last time had nothing to do with them actually being happy, it was to cause angst in the storyline. If Nick and Phyllis had not been together when all of her past came back to haunt her, then there really would have been no point in doing it.

And yes, Avery came to town with that intention. But that was long gone the second time her and Nick got together. Obviously something is drawing those together, especially since they found each other once again.

Are you seriously trying to say that Phyllis didn't destroy her own marriage? Whether or not Avery was around, her and Nick were not going to make it, and that is all on Phyllis because of her lies and cheating.

How many times has Nick cheated on Phyllis and the she forgave and took him back? And don't go there with the lying because Nick lied for 18 years. Nick is in no room to judge Phyllis or anyone anymore.

#8   2013/08/21 08:42AM
    kn1231

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote kn1231:

How many times has Nick cheated on Phyllis and the she forgave and took him back? And don't go there with the lying because Nick lied for 18 years. Nick is in no room to judge Phyllis or anyone anymore.

Oh, I'm definitely not saying Nick has room to judge, what I am saying is that Phyllis is to blame for her and Nick's most recent break up. Yes, Nick cheated on her and lied to her before and she took him back, but that is clearly not the way their last relationship was headed. They wanted Phyllis to hit rock bottom and lean on Ronan, and part of her hitting rock bottom was her break up from Nick. Thats the only reason why I think they even put Nick and Phyllis back together in the first place. It was definitely not an end-game scenario.

#9   2013/08/26 10:01PM
    fairland

I am in line with this commit and post all the way. I am thinking the same thing in the beginning Avery was set out to distort Phyllis and everything That Phyllis hold dear to Phyllis heart. Avery did not communicate to Phyllis very well with the intention for going after Nick.How could Summer l learn to trust Avery over the fact that Avery had bad intention to distort Phyllis from the inside? how could Summer relate to Avery knowing full well that Phyllis had so much hatred over Avery to why Phyllis had to leave her own family? Could Summer actually learn to trust Avery for going after her father who Summer thought is her father wanting to marry Avery?

#10   2013/08/31 05:39PM
    fairland

Quote fairland:

I am in line with this commit and post all the way. I am thinking the same thing in the beginning Avery was set out to distort Phyllis and everything That Phyllis hold dear to Phyllis heart. Avery did not communicate to Phyllis very well with the intention for going after Nick.How could Summer l learn to trust Avery over the fact that Avery had bad intention to destroy Phyllis from the inside? how could Summer relate to Avery knowing full well that Phyllis had so much hatred over Avery to why Phyllis had to leave her own family? Could Summer actually learn to trust Avery for going after her father who Summer thought is her father wanting to marry Avery?

Avery intention was to go for Nick any way much as possible. Nick did not care to fet more than conformable with Avery. that is also on Avery Avery to take advantage of love and trust away from Phyllis as well. Does Avery still have that type of reaction to make sure that Phyllis is not well so Avery could still take advantage Nick's love and trust away from phyllis to use Nick once again over sharon's behavior? Does Summer have any emotions how much love and some what support towards Avery that Avery might actually care about her mother in Summer's eyes? Does Summer and Avery last conversation of getting close to each other in a rain storm would cause Summer to take phyllis side in the sister feud if it happens again?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list