List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/08/19 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 10:43PM, Views: 1942, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/20 09:01PM
    Re: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral
    fairland

Quote Axl Rose: If Amber does stick around they could always pair Amber up with Noah or pair him up with Tyler or pair her up with Billy or Adam or Nick or anyone else in need of a love interest

I can definitely say Amber would be great with Billy,Adam or Nick those three would be great with with Amber. I would have to See Amber with Adam first to see if they are a good couple or not. Same can be said about Billy. I would have to See Amber with Billy on screen first. Nick is the last thought on mind mind. Why not Nick. let me see is Avery even good enough for nick Or is Sharon good enough for nick. That is not an easy fix. So I would say if Amber has to be with Amber I would have to See more of Nick with Amber to tell the difference.

#12   2013/08/20 09:09PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Scotia:
    Quote Axl Rose: Amber returning for Katherine's funeral makes sense considering how close Amber and Katherine were, they had a really special friendship a really special bond, hell Katherine was like the grandmother Amber never had but always wanted and Amber reminded Katherine a whole lot of herself when Katherine was Amber's age so Amber coming back for Katherine's funeral, here is hoping she sticks around permanently in Genoa City

I agree with you Axl Rose, she was also helping Katherine write her memoirs if I remember correctly. I wonder where that went, that would e a very interesting story line and it would be interesting to us reasonably new fans (I started watching the show about six years ago) to gain more insight to GC as a whole.

Although to go down that road might not be a good idea, because from what I have learned over the past few months/years the writers haven't exactly stuck to the true history.

I think this would be a most interesting thread, it would give a new meaning to many of the relationships now in place. I mean, I think Katherine touched on most lives on the Y and R. And it would be a great tribute to a great lady!

I'm glad Amber is coming back for Katherine's farewell and I agree that it would be a wonderful idea to weave Katherine's memoirs into the goodbye s/l. However, as mentioned, these writers aren't big on visiting the history of the show so this will never happen. Such a shame because I think this would have been a great idea.

#13   2013/08/20 09:16PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote fairland:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Amber does stick around they could always pair Amber up with Noah or pair him up with Tyler or pair her up with Billy or Adam or Nick or anyone else in need of a love interest

I can definitely say Amber would be great with Billy,Adam or Nick those three would be great with with Amber. I would have to See Amber with Adam first to see if they are a good couple or not. Same can be said about Billy. I would have to See Amber with Billy on screen first. Nick is the last thought on mind mind. Why not Nick. let me see is Avery even good enough for nick Or is Sharon good enough for nick. That is not an easy fix. So I would say if Amber has to be with Amber I would have to See more of Nick with Amber to tell the difference.

You must be kidding about Amber with Nick. Amber was involved with Daniel, Phyllis' grown son, and being that Phyllis and Nick were a couple, Nick is also old enough to be Daniel's father. In my opinion, Nick is way too old to be paired with Amber and IMO this would be a would be a terrible match.

#14   2013/08/20 09:40PM
    girlsvomitcandy

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote fairland:

You must be kidding about Amber with Nick. Amber was involved with Daniel, Phyllis' grown son, and being that Phyllis and Nick were a couple, Nick is also old enough to be Daniel's father. In my opinion, Nick is way too old to be paired with Amber and IMO this would be a would be a terrible match.

Actually, Amber was older than Daniel when they were together.
    I do not think Nick is too old for her. The actors are only a few years apart and she was with Deacon on B&B who is in his early 40s.
    However, I would prefer to see Amber with Adam. That would be something to see.
    I hope the writers use their heads for once and give this couple a try! Then there could be a new feud. Amber vs Chelsea.

#15   2013/08/20 10:43PM
    soapoperapimp

she was sooo annoying when she first was on her now not at all!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list