List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/08/19 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 10:43PM, Views: 1856, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/19 10:49AM
    Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral
    BiancaReeseR...

Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral September 3 & 4

#2   2013/08/19 10:56AM
    Re: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral
    Axl Rose

Amber returning for Katherine's funeral makes sense considering how close Amber and Katherine were, they had a really special friendship a really special bond, hell Katherine was like the grandmother Amber never had but always wanted and Amber reminded Katherine a whole lot of herself when Katherine was Amber's age so Amber coming back for Katherine's funeral, here is hoping she sticks around permanently in Genoa City

#3   2013/08/19 11:03AM
    Scotia

Quote Axl Rose: Amber returning for Katherine's funeral makes sense considering how close Amber and Katherine were, they had a really special friendship a really special bond, hell Katherine was like the grandmother Amber never had but always wanted and Amber reminded Katherine a whole lot of herself when Katherine was Amber's age so Amber coming back for Katherine's funeral, here is hoping she sticks around permanently in Genoa City

I agree with you Axl Rose, she was also helping Katherine write her memoirs if I remember correctly. I wonder where that went, that would e a very interesting story line and it would be interesting to us reasonably new fans (I started watching the show about six years ago) to gain more insight to GC as a whole.

Although to go down that road might not be a good idea, because from what I have learned over the past few months/years the writers haven't exactly stuck to the true history.

I think this would be a most interesting thread, it would give a new meaning to many of the relationships now in place. I mean, I think Katherine touched on most lives on the Y and R. And it would be a great tribute to a great lady!

#4   2013/08/19 11:11AM
    Axl Rose

If Amber does stick around they could always pair Amber up with Noah or pair him up with Tyler or pair her up with Billy or Adam or Nick or anyone else in need of a love interest

#5   2013/08/19 11:54AM
    calliope

It does make Sense for Amber to come back. Mrs C was a big influence on her and Katherine really liked Amber. Although I think when Amber went back to LA she was up to her old tricks again!

#6   2013/08/19 04:32PM
    fairland

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral September 3 & 4

That will be the day to tcp down this actress to come back to the show once and for all. chloe does need more friends around to support chloe that also does include Amber being a long time friend to chloe. I miss having Adrianne Frantz around in the young and the restless. That it would be great to have more story line's for Amber's character. KNow matter what they are or who they are with Adrienne Frantz should get a contract for the young and the restless. lets make Amber to be part of the fashion deviation with chelsea and chloe that would be awesome.

#7   2013/08/19 05:04PM
    Rilynne

Quote calliope: It does make Sense for Amber to come back. Mrs C was a big influence on her and Katherine really liked Amber. Although I think when Amber went back to LA she was up to her old tricks again!

She was up to her old tricks when she went back to LA. But I'm glad she is coming back for this. I would love to see Daniel come back too and rekindle something.

#8   2013/08/20 06:38PM
    alanadz

Please let her leave right after the service. I can't stand her!

#9   2013/08/20 07:14PM
    PinkChick

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Adrienne Franz is coming back for kay funeral September 3 & 4

thanks for the news

that is awesome

i love amber & i especially adored her special friendship with kay

i hope amber stays!!!!

#10   2013/08/20 08:11PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote PinkChick:

thanks for the news

that is awesome

i love amber & i especially adored her special friendship with kay

i hope amber stays!!!!

Your welcome I am glad to do it

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list