List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What was last story line that had you glued to TV?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What was last story line that had you glued to TV?

Started by Epiphany at 2013/08/19 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 09:15PM, Views: 1300, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/20 04:09PM
    Re: What was last story line that had you glued to TV?
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan: Although TY dropped the ball so many times, last summer was still pretty riveting. The Ricky stuff got SO good. And Phyl's reckless behavior with Tim, etc. that culminated with her miscarriage and beginning of the end for her dream of a life with Nick was so satisfying to this Phyllis hater. Jamie's story had me, but then there was more ball droppage. Right now, I'm not really feeling glued to the screen for one particular story but more for seeing certain characters, like Alex and, this week too, Jill.

I know what you mean. Watching crazy cray Sharon going nuts is sooo much fun! I can't wait to see what she does to try and stop Navery's wedding. Meanwhile, Adam should be thanking Victor for getting rid of Ms. Loony Tunes.

#22   2013/08/20 04:38PM
    PatBA

I can't remember when I actually sat and watched it. It is so boring. This thing with Billy and Victoria has had it's day, many days ago. Michael and Louran is awfull. I think some are getting too old to play a younger persons role. Abby is dull, ect. Sharon is a mess, really. they have trashed her. I like Summer,Noah, Nick, Paul Kevin and Alex at the police station is the most interesting, I love that group working together. I love Adam,and the little red head that is sueing Adam. I think she is a great actress. I hate to say it, Katherine held the story together and gave good advice. She was classic. Some of the other actresss' and actors may have stayed too long. They really just keep playing the same roles over and over. I like the new ones, because they are new and you get to know them, just like we did with all the older ones now. Please don't hate me for this, it's just the way I am seeing it.

#23   2013/08/20 05:01PM
    PatBA

Yes, I always liked "Patty". Wonderfull actress. Right now there is no life in the show. The law suit might get interesting. This Chelsea and Cloe is so immature. Chole is playing a too childishof a part. She is a better actress than this. I do believe that Erin Chamber,playing Melanie, the paralegal and Summer will be the new Stars. They are both good actesses. The guys at the police station is the most interesting right now.

#24   2013/08/20 05:05PM
    PatBA

I did not like the Ricky story line at all. Good acting, I did love Paul in that, He was great!!

#25   2013/08/20 05:51PM
    lona

When Ryan was killed during he and Victoria's wedding. Very sad stuff. Also, when Jack and Nikki lost the baby. I cant really remember anything lately that has made me want to watch. Sick of seeing dead people. Why is John on more now that he is dead then when he was alive? Why is Cassie getting older and hip on fashion from the grave?

#26   2013/08/20 06:03PM
    pepperboy

The early days of Phick was must see tv to me. l had watched this show off and on for years but when that sleazey affair started l was hooked and haven't missed an epi since. I think it has been the most debated s/l of all time. Everybody chose a side and the fight was on! ohhh and l wish Sabrina was around longer she was so beautiful and brought a whole different style and class of woman to GC. My eyes were really glued to the tube then.lol

#27   2013/08/20 07:39PM
    zuzu61

Quote PatBA: I did not like the Ricky story line at all. Good acting, I did love Paul in that, He was great!!

I agree! NOT the S/L, but the scene with Paul/DD in the doorway, holding the gun, screaming at Ricky with tears streaming down his face. O.M.G... AMAZING Acting by DD.
    Outstanding EMMY Winning Acting!!

#28   2013/08/20 07:51PM
    trunks

Quote Jackie10: Shadam New Orleans. Shadam Kansas. Shadam in the barn during the tornado. Shadam in the hospital after Adam was shot and Sharon stayed by his side. Shadam anywhere together.

Lol you're too much!!

#29   2013/08/20 09:15PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I have to dip waayyyy back in time.. when Victor took off to find himself.. got robbed, I think his car was burned.. friends and family in G.C. thought he was dead.. but he ended up walking to Hope's farm in Kansas.... the building of their relaltionship was fantastic. Hope was the ONLY female that Victor could not fool.. he was mesmerized by her honesty..

Nina and David Kimble.. thriller..

Nikki finding Victor's Mother and re-uniting them after many, many years and Victor finding out the truth why his Mother HAD to put him in the orphanage.

Paul and Cassandra's love story. mixed with intrigue and mystery.. Brad tricked Cassandra into marrying him.. ended up getting her home after she died..

Malcomn's love story with the beautiful female that had aids.. but he married her anyway.

Cricket finding her Mother, who ended up marrying John Abbott. She also had aids.. lived a short time after their marriage.

Dina (Jack and Ashley's Mother) returning to G.C. after she had run off and left the Abbott family for years...She had married a very rich man in France.. but he had died.. she had a grown step son with her... who became very interested in Ashley. Dina and Katherine, the best of friends.

Brad being kidnapped by his ex and put in a life size cage way out in a deserted house.. she was nuts.. lol..

I think Bill Bell wrote all of those.. He wrote many others that I truly enjoyed.. but those were my favorites.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list