List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What was last story line that had you glued to TV?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What was last story line that had you glued to TV?

Started by Epiphany at 2013/08/19 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 09:15PM, Views: 1293, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/19 09:30AM
    What was last story line that had you glued to TV?
    Epiphany

The very last one (and it was such a long time ago) was when Cassie was in the car accident and everyone was keeping vigil. And how well acted and written Daniels story line was about how guilty and awful he felt. Even Phyllis was mesmerizing as a mother who was truly trying to help her son. I remember coming home from work and I couldn't wait to watch the episodes everyday. No fast forwarding then!

And if I could mention another that I really loved was the story arc about Victor leaving town and finding himself coming to the aid of Hope who was being attacked. It was such a tender and lovely story line that took its time developing--no violence or silliness. It was great seeing Victor out of character and working on the farm and eating Hopes chef salad, macaroni and cheese, and watermelon she prepared for him after he had an afternoon of fixing a fence in the hot sun. Charming story.

#2   2013/08/19 09:42AM
    Re: What was last story line that had you glued to TV?
    JBosh

Long as JFP is the boss, well only see the adult version of sesame street!!!!Actually sesame street is more entertaining than y&r right now, but I digress JFP needs the LOUISIANA Boot!!!!!!

#3   2013/08/19 09:43AM
    JoePitt

Ephinany, my favorite (AND MY WIFE'S)was the storyline between JT and Colleen! That storyline was GREAT! There is not a story on Y & R today that comes close to that one!

#4   2013/08/19 09:51AM
    Jigglea

Epiphany that was also the storyline (Cassie) that kept me glued to Y & R with no ff!! When she died my heart broke for Sharon and Nick as they grieved her death, I can still remember their faces and Sharon laying across her bed and Nick boo hoo'ing, MAN....I'm getting chills just typing it, superb acting by all three!!

I also thoroughly enjoyed watching the love story of Billy and Victoria....I hate that they are now ruining this couple!

I also loved the character of Drucilla and the love story between her and Neil.......

#5   2013/08/19 11:51AM
    Williams Family

Ricky's story. Too bad it ended with so many unanswered questions.

Congratulations to Doug Davidson on his well-deserved Emmy win.

#6   2013/08/20 05:01AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote JBosh: Long as JFP is the boss, well only see the adult version of sesame street!!!!Actually sesame street is more entertaining than y&r right now, but I digress JFP needs the LOUISIANA Boot!!!!!!

This is perfect!

How I wish I had thought of this one!!!!

#7   2013/08/20 05:04AM
    FL senior fan

Any Victor/Adam would be at the top of my list.

Actually Neil/Leslie/Rose blogger mystery coming in second.

#8   2013/08/20 06:01AM
    yandrfan99

For me the last great s/l was when Cassie was in the car accident. I never missed an episode. The Summer paternity s/l was very interesting to me until they made Nick the daddy again. Now IMO is just a waste of airtime. I no longer watch it is boring as he!!. I come to the boards to find out what is going on instead of wasting my time watching.

#9   2013/08/20 06:05AM
    Jackie10

Shadam New Orleans. Shadam Kansas. Shadam in the barn during the tornado. Shadam in the hospital after Adam was shot and Sharon stayed by his side. Shadam anywhere together.

#10   2013/08/20 06:10AM
    JaNell36

When Nick was running after Danny after Cassie died... Yeah The Cassie death s/l was a show stopper...

Loved Patty Cakes and Ricky as well!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list