List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10302, Replies: 94
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/19 07:37AM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote crunch:
    Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

Mine too! I was actually looking forward to seeing Steve Burton, but as usual all hype, no substance. So far he has proven to be a one dimensional character and that is so boring. But I want them to keep him around he is a great cure for my insomnia! No Ambien needed as long as he is on! lol

That is funny! Can you imagine trying to watch this show without a ff button?

#82   2013/08/19 08:49AM
    Re: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets
    Axl Rose

But at least Jack has another son, Jack has 3 sons now, Keemo, Dylan and Kyle

#83   2013/08/19 08:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote crunch:
    Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

Mine too! I was actually looking forward to seeing Steve Burton, but as usual all hype, no substance. So far he has proven to be a one dimensional character and that is so boring. But I want them to keep him around he is a great cure for my insomnia! No Ambien needed as long as he is on! lol

That is funny! Can you imagine trying to watch this show without a ff button?

Some days I watch it live, just so I can take a nice long nap.

#84   2013/08/19 08:59AM
    Milkshake24

Tucker who was searching for his long lost son stopped when Kay located Devon to be his child but recently received news that the woman Harmony seen him with gave birth to a baby boy nine months later and confides in Kay when she visited Hong Kong, Katherine remembered that Harmony confided in Katherine she had a one night stand with Sarge that she forgot about the night before she slept with Tucker and decides to visit Harmony. Kay found proof that Sarge may actually be Devon's father when visiting Harmony. Attached to the letter are old pictures from that time and Harmony is dancing with Sarge but in the background Niki is locked arms with Tucker and headed back stage. After reading Katherine's letter Nikki has a flash back of her wild teen days as a groupie and being pregnant only to be told by her father that her son didn't make it, she seen no point in tracking down the father but now realizes it may of been Tucker. Nikki has more flash backs about her father as the letter from Kay leads her to Chancellor Park, she meets a woman with a young child and recognizes a bracelet the child is wearing and has a flashback of putting the same bracelet on her baby boy before the nurse took him away. The bracelet had belonged to her mother. Nikki now wonders if her child may have lived and her father who was ashamed of her may have lied to her. Nikki reaches out to Paul for help investigating. Paul tracks down this mystery woman and child based on Nikki getting her name when they introduced themselves in Chancellor Park. Paul learns that her husband occasionally visits Genoa City but we don't know him by his real name, we only know him as Stitch! Hmm where did he get the bracelet from? His Mother or his childhood friend?

Is that a big enough mess? Ya that sounds about right! LOL I'm so not counting for this to actually happen but when thinking of the past messes this sadly becomes plausible. Jill is Kay's daughter but wait it was actually a boy so she can't be she's a Fenmore!This is pure fiction by me I hope!

#85   2013/08/19 08:59AM
    Sunnyflower

Yep! This show resembles Y&R less and less each day.

#86   2013/08/19 10:56AM
    Snider

Quote Sunnyflower:

Yep! This show resembles Y&R less and less each day.

I thought it was called the Dylan McAvoy show..

#87   2013/08/19 10:17PM
    TwoOfEach

Interesting tweet from Brent Boyd about the rumor that Dylan is not Nikki & Jack's son:

Kelly Ann Scott ‏@greeneyedbaby4 18 Aug
    @actualBrentBoyd If rumors are true about Dylan being Nikki & Jack's son, why didn't you remind them that their son's heart was donated?
    Expand
    Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd 18 Aug
    @greeneyedbaby4 I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not being coy - that's just wrong. Why are you getting worked up over a rumor?

Maybe he's Paul's kid or maybe NB is just plain wrong.

#88   2013/08/20 02:21AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I think JFP is purposely leaking out story lines to NBranco because she cannot stand him.. and wants to make him look loke a fool.

#89   2013/08/20 03:00AM
    Piffer

It is a lot more than just NB saying this rumor. He sure has gotten a lot of other stuff right.

#90   2013/08/20 06:39PM
    alanadz

She didn't really confirm or deny anything.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list