List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 9974, Replies: 94
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2013/08/19 03:33AM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    crunch

Quote calliope: Jack has always loved Nikki in a way. Another reason TGVN hates him.

I don't think this will have anything to do with Jack. I think it will be Nikki's story not Jack's.

#72   2013/08/19 03:36AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote crunch:
    Quote calliope: Jack has always loved Nikki in a way. Another reason TGVN hates him.

I don't think this will have anything to do with Jack. I think it will be Nikki's story not Jack's.

I don't think it will either. In fact I'm wondering if this is MTS's swan song....

#73   2013/08/19 03:51AM
    crunch

Quote Sylviastel: Most catholic families today are about 2 or 3 kids if even. An only child isn't unusual these days! Kids are expensive!

I see lots of one child families now a days.

#74   2013/08/19 04:59AM
    Milkshake24

Who her son is as of now is pure speculation....Dylan may not be her child. When Jill discovered her father was Neil Fenmore the character was not brought to canvas and was deceased. The father doesn't have to be on canvas or returning. A wild and Promiscuous Nikki could easily have been a groupie back in the days while Harmony got knocked up , for Niki if she thought the baby died would have no need to track down the father. If they wanted to rewrite this could lead to Harmony and Sarge's one night stand being the real result of Devon. Devon's father would still be off canvas but he would gain a cousin in Mason while Nikki's son becomes Kay's grandchild and can take a short trip to Hong Kong to meet his father off screen but more of the focus being with Nikki on screen. I'm not crossing my fingers or wishing for this but just saying they could do just about anything if they want. Question is what was their goal? Simply to give Nikki a child that wasn't with Victor, To give Dylan family ties to core families, To make Stitch more than just temporary based on positive responses from the fans, To create a family tie between Kay and Nikki, Simply to give Jack a child after ripping Summer away from him, To make Victor the cause of a baby switch so with hopes that at last we'll all move past Adam's evil doings and focus on everyone Else's evil deeds that isn't Adam. We still don't know who Ann Turner's father is or who Ann Turner is for sure so I don't think we're going to get an answer anytime soon on this unless Nelson can leak it.

#75   2013/08/19 05:17AM
    JBosh

Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

#76   2013/08/19 05:23AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

That is exactly what is happening. This is how JFP plans to entrench Dylan permanently as a fixture on Y&R. SB is her golden boy and we can expect to be spoon fed a daily dose of him each and every day from here on out. Each and every storyline will revolve around or be connected to him in some way, shape, form, or fashion. If we feel we have seen enough of him now, just wait, it's going to get worse from now on. JFP will make sure of it.

#77   2013/08/19 05:44AM
    crunch

Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

#78   2013/08/19 06:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote crunch:

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

Mine too! I was actually looking forward to seeing Steve Burton, but as usual all hype, no substance. So far he has proven to be a one dimensional character and that is so boring. But I want them to keep him around he is a great cure for my insomnia! No Ambien needed as long as he is on! lol

#79   2013/08/19 06:07AM
    Lizzytish

If this is true, I guess that gets Sharon off the hot seat. I will not be surprised when the truth comes out and they find that the original paternity also said Jack is Summer's father.

Seems all of the Newman men like to play God.

#80   2013/08/19 07:33AM
    Milkshake24

See I'm looking at this differently, When Marco Dapper (Carmine Basco) was hardly on screen when he was he was getting a lot of positive reviews which CBS gave notes ..Have an affair and use Marco Dapper thus the writers created the Lauren/Carmine affair. Stitch has gotten many positive reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if CBS gave notes to use Stitch and give him some roots. Personally I think Dylan's Dad would of told him on his death bed he was adopted or if he knew he would of discussed it with someone like, to Chelsea when he heard he was the father and offered an out. My parents walked out on me and I won't walk out on my child. I think Paul will help Nikki try to solve this and will be led to places where Dylan lived but it will lead him to Stitch in the end. More Stitch would also equal more Dylan, Navery is doomed and I don't see a wedding happening and Bronco said Avery and Dylan will get repaired so the truth will be coming out by fall and Davery romance soon after will be more than where used to seeing of him that I don't think he needs this story. I think Victor in weeks to come will be the main lead for awhile and will tie into most of the story lines in some way.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list