List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10223, Replies: 94
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/18 07:41PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    trixie60

Quote hubbardfan: This seems just ludicrous to me! They just HAD to find a way to make Dylan part of the canvas so folks would accept him! NOT!!!

Dylan has been boring in his story lines. Maybe the writers think it will make him interesting but I doubt it. Unless if Dylan finds out that Victor switched the babies and he finds out, we may see some grey come out. If not he will continue to be boring.

#62   2013/08/18 07:43PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote Piperay:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

Yeah and where is his scar? We've seen him without his shirt and there is no scar on his chest.

Exactly! Heart transplant recipients always have a tell-tale scar in or around the middle of their chest, even if the surgery was completed during infancy.

If they had thought this through and wanted to make Dylan the recipient of Nikki and Jack's dead baby's heart, they should've left the clues in there from early on. They didn't! There was no visible scar!

You're getting far too picky for a Soap.. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 07:44PM
    #63   2013/08/18 08:35PM
    Lipstik

Not for nothing, but I didn't feel she was confirming jack would be the father. I think this whole s/l is far fetched and rewriting history. Another thing, Steve Burton seems older than Victoria. .. and Jack and nikki were together after she was born. Is he supposed to be younger, cuz he doesn't look it. I think it would be more interesting if Paul was dylans father (even though that is ridiculous and far fetched too).

#64   2013/08/18 08:47PM
    Blue 501

If Dylan got Jack & Nikki's dead baby's heart, that would be a touching tie but would not make him an Abbott any more than Victor getting Colleen's heart made him one. On the other hand, if Victor stole a healthy baby from them & substituted a sick one, that is pretty horrible, even for nasty old Vic.

#65   2013/08/18 09:08PM
    Milkshake24

Quote Blue 501: If Dylan got Jack & Nikki's dead baby's heart, that would be a touching tie but would not make him an Abbott any more than Victor getting Colleen's heart made him one. On the other hand, if Victor stole a healthy baby from them & substituted a sick one, that is pretty horrible, even for nasty old Vic.

I'm guessing Jack Cook and John Abbott III were switched in the hospital and Jack Cook is actually Jack and Niki's child. My dad is called Jack but his birth certificate says John which usually Jack is the same as John Jr thus my grandfather's name was John. Perhaps Jack Cook was John Cook on his birth certificate and the switch was a hospital error. I think Stitch is clearly a nickname and I'm betting his real name is Jack Cook making him Niki and Jack's child who never actually died. To me that would make sense. Although a Paul and Nicky having a child would be great it would cause more drama if the child was a Abbott.

#66   2013/08/18 09:08PM
    Blue 501

I can't imagine the Army letting a heart transplant patient into the military either. My brother was excused from going to Viet Nam b/c he had braces on his teeth.

#67   2013/08/18 09:37PM
    xjustbestrong

This is not true and is false.

#68   2013/08/18 10:42PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote xjustbestrong: This is not true and is false.

How do you know?? I'm inclined to believe NB over some anonymous poster.

#69   2013/08/19 01:44AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote xjustbestrong: This is not true and is false.

How do you know?? I'm inclined to believe NB over some anonymous poster.

I certainly believe NB. He has been right on the money.

Absolutely hate it, utter nonsense, but I believe NB.
    Makes perfect sense, it's JFP's way to permanently lock down Dylan as a fixture in GC from now till cancellation, but that shouldn't be too much longer either.

#70   2013/08/19 02:48AM
    Milkshake24

Dylan is not Jack and Nikki's son. Dylan may be Nikki's son or someone else may be Jack and Nikki's son but I was on Nelson's twitter and someone suggested it was said that Dylan was Nikki and Jack's which he clarified was not said and insinuated was not true or if it is he's unaware or doesn't want us to know. The only thing confirmed is Nikki's son who she thought died never died. This could be a rewrite going back to time with Paul when 17 or back in 1993 with Jack or as a teen with someone from her promiscuous years . I personally believe it's Jack and Nikki's but not convinced that it will be Dylan, that mystery could be someone on or off canvas. I know Nelson said Dylan and Avery will be a thing for months with a rekindled romance which means the Chelsea bit blows up etc I think we'll get lots of him without him needing to be Nikki's son. Dylan could easily be her son with Paul, maybe this isn't another baby switch! Another baby switch story line isn't what the show needs right now! If it is Dylan than he's getting 9 lives and already used 2 off screen. Jack's last long lost son Keemo wasn't part of the canvas when that story started so Nikki's child could easily not be part of the current canvas. The fact that we only know Stitch as his nick name makes me wonder what his real name is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 02:50AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list