List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10149, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/18 05:46PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    gideon89

Quote Nubien: If Dylan is Jack and Nikki's son that would mean Dylan was adopted. I am sorry but this storyline makes no sense like so many others.

Makes sense to me. After Victor switched the babies, he dumped Dylan in an orphanage/adoption agency where he was adopted by the McAvoys.

Dylan says he's an only child which always struck me as peculiar since Terry McAvoy was obviously a wonderful father and family man, why didn't Terry and his wife have more children and give Dylan some siblings?

Most Irish families I know are huge with lots of brothers and sisters running around.

If the McAvoys were sterile somehow, it makes sense Dylan was adopted.

#52   2013/08/18 05:48PM
    gideon89

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote HOT PINK: (I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

This version I can buy. But dang, Peters performance when he felt that baby's heart beat is one of my all time favorites.

That was such a fabulous performance by Peter Bergman! Now, just imagine Jack's reaction when he learns Victor stole his son and gave him to somebody else to raise. (Hmmm, sounds familiar, doesn't it? - Like father, like sons...)

But, I digress. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of powerhouse performances by PB, MTS, SB, EB and many others when their characters learn what Victor did.

Jack will be full of rage when he finds out Victor stole his son all those years ago. Victor was so bitter and hateful that he ripped away the prized son that Jack and Nikki wanted so desperately.

The payback is going to be EPIC.

#53   2013/08/18 05:49PM
    gideon89

Quote Yale Steam: Maybe Niki and Jack were made to believe that their baby died and that that baby's heart was donated to another child when in reality none that happened and that child is alive and it's Dylan.

Victor was upset that Nikki was pregnant with Jack's son back then so made they wrote it in that Victor did this terrible thing.

If it's true about Dylan, I think it's awesome!

I agree, this is an awesome story and a long time coming. Victor needs to pay for what he did to Nikki and Jack. When he finds out who Dylan is, Victor's past will come back to bite him!

#54   2013/08/18 06:05PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son.

This could be the SL that keeps me watching Y&R. If they can write a story that sticks and finally puts Victor in his place when it comes to John Abbott's male offspring, I will continue to watch and ff as necessary, at least until most of the other nonsense kills the show.

Let me see if I understand the possibilities of this SL. If Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, does that mean Dillon is married to his step-brother's (Adam, legally, not by blood) ex-wife? On the other hand, if Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, it definitely means that Nick is about to marry a woman who lost a child fathered by his half-brother. First Nick's ex (Sharon) marries his half-brother (Adam). Now Nick is about to marry his half-brother's ex? Did I miss the SL where Sharon was married to Dillon or is that yet to come? She was married to both of Victor's sons, why not both of Nikki's sons?

I thought this could be the SL that keeps me watching, but right now, I have a headache.

Lol, now I'm confused. By the way, thank you TnR for confusing my butt.

So, what you're saying is...

Chelsea married her ex-husband's step-brother?

You're also saying...

Chelsea gave birth to her husband's uncle's son and also his step-brother's son, right?

Omg, I have to go back to the Chadam thread. This is giving me a headache.

It's like watching a one hour Jerry Springer show!

Thank you. That is exactly what it's like!

#55   2013/08/18 06:21PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote gideon89:
    Quote Nubien: If Dylan is Jack and Nikki's son that would mean Dylan was adopted. I am sorry but this storyline makes no sense like so many others.

Makes sense to me. After Victor switched the babies, he dumped Dylan in an orphanage/adoption agency where he was adopted by the McAvoys.

Dylan says he's an only child which always struck me as peculiar since Terry McAvoy was obviously a wonderful father and family man, why didn't Terry and his wife have more children and give Dylan some siblings?

Most Irish families I know are huge with lots of brothers and sisters running around.

If the McAvoys were sterile somehow, it makes sense Dylan was adopted.

Nope! That's a stereotype!

Okay, granted my brother-in-law is half Irish and has 3 other siblings but from my neck of the woods (NYC) most Irish families have two or three kids at the most. I've worked with a lot of elderly patients, over the years, and many of them have had only 2 or 3 kids. Quite a few had one or none at all and were married for more decades than I can count.

So, it's not out of the realm for an Irish family to have one kid in the family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 06:22PM
    #56   2013/08/18 06:36PM
    Sylviastel

Most catholic families today are about 2 or 3 kids if even. An only child isn't unusual these days! Kids are expensive!

#57   2013/08/18 06:37PM
    Sylviastel

Also what if victor handed jack/Nikki baby to baby seller rose deville!

#58   2013/08/18 06:53PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son.

This could be the SL that keeps me watching Y&R. If they can write a story that sticks and finally puts Victor in his place when it comes to John Abbott's male offspring, I will continue to watch and ff as necessary, at least until most of the other nonsense kills the show.

Let me see if I understand the possibilities of this SL. If Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, does that mean Dillon is married to his step-brother's (Adam, legally, not by blood) ex-wife? On the other hand, if Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, it definitely means that Nick is about to marry a woman who lost a child fathered by his half-brother. First Nick's ex (Sharon) marries his half-brother (Adam). Now Nick is about to marry his half-brother's ex? Did I miss the SL where Sharon was married to Dillon or is that yet to come? She was married to both of Victor's sons, why not both of Nikki's sons?

I thought this could be the SL that keeps me watching, but right now, I have a headache.

Lol, now I'm confused. By the way, thank you TnR for confusing my butt.

So, what you're saying is...

Chelsea married her ex-husband's step-brother?

You're also saying...

Chelsea gave birth to her husband's uncle's son and also his step-brother's son, right?

Omg, I have to go back to the Chadam thread. This is giving me a headache.

It's like watching a one hour Jerry Springer show!

Exactly, which is why I don't watch Jerry Springer. It hurts my head to try to figure out all the relationships with this kind of SL. Sooner or later, Faith is going to end up married to her nephew.

#59   2013/08/18 07:11PM
    cards1

This is INSANE with the S/L at that time, BUT Bi polar seems to be contagious and running rampant in GC these days so who knows.....

IMO they are REACHING to tie Steve Burton/Dylan to the vet cast...

IDK if even I can buy this one...because I remember when that baby died and they gave his heart to that other child and Jack met him later...

#60   2013/08/18 07:34PM
    Milkshake24

See my dad is called Jack but his birth certificate says John and my Grandfather is John so basically my dad is John Jr which is commonly the same as Jack. I'm thinking Jack Cook was John Cook on paper and the switch was a hospital error and Jack Cook is Niki and Jack's son who is actually alive, since Stitch's real name has yet to be revealed than I'm guessing it could be Jack Cook. That's what makes sense to me. If Dylan is their child or even Paul and Niki's from way back are both plausible since this is a Soap but next will be Harmony forgot she had twins until she got sober and confided in Kay who tracked down the child and Hillary is Devon's twin sister. I'm curious to how Kay found out. Did it have something to do with her visit to Tucker? Tucker was looking for his son but Kay had located him as Devon what if Tucker's original search proved to have had another son with a stripper? I don't like that theory but the child would be tied to Kay and Niki.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list