List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10147, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/18 05:17PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    Chucksrus84

Quote Milkshake24: The way I''m reading this is " how do you explain Jack meeting the guy who received his son's heart as in Jack is going to meet him and the if this is Dylan? As in it's not Dylan. I'm guessing both babies weren't healthy but the switcher was only aware of Jack Cook's health when making the swap and Nack's child needed the heart which came from Jack Cook who died making the raised up as Jack Cook the real John Abott III, I'm guessing this may not be Dylan but maybe someone like Stitch which I'm assuming is only a nickname!

It's Dylan!

Steven Burton is a favorite of JFP, so she will not miss an opportunity to connect him to a long-standing family.

#42   2013/08/18 05:18PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Milkshake24: The way I''m reading this is " how do you explain Jack meeting the guy who received his son's heart as in Jack is going to meet him and the if this is Dylan? As in it's not Dylan. I'm guessing both babies weren't healthy but the switcher was only aware of Jack Cook's health when making the swap and Nack's child needed the heart which came from Jack Cook who died making the raised up as Jack Cook the real John Abott III, I'm guessing this may not be Dylan but maybe someone like Stitch which I'm assuming is only a nickname!

Yes, Jack met the recipient (Jack Cole) who got the baby's heart. But, that baby WAS NOT Jack and Nikki's son. If it turns out Victor switched Jack and Nikki's baby (DYLAN) with a baby who had died, then Jack Cole DID NOT actually get Jack and Nikki's baby's heart.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 05:23PM
    #43   2013/08/18 05:20PM
    Nubien

If Dylan is Jack and Nikki's son that would mean Dylan was adopted. I am sorry but this storyline makes no sense like so many others.

#44   2013/08/18 05:23PM
    alanadz

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote HOT PINK: (I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

This version I can buy. But dang, Peters performance when he felt that baby's heart beat is one of my all time favorites.

That was such a fabulous performance by Peter Bergman! Now, just imagine Jack's reaction when he learns Victor stole his son and gave him to somebody else to raise. (Hmmm, sounds familiar, doesn't it? - Like father, like sons...)

But, I digress. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of powerhouse performances by PB, MTS, SB, EB and many others when their characters learn what Victor did.

It could be a good story. I like Dylan so I will check it out. This ties Dylan to both the Abbott and Newman families and gives the vets supporting roles.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 05:24PM
    #45   2013/08/18 05:24PM
    Milkshake24

Quote HOT PINK:

Yes, Jack met the recipient (Jack Cole) who got the baby's heart. But, that baby WAS NOT Jack and Nikki's son. Victor switched Jack and Nikki's baby (DYLAN) with a baby who had died, so Jack Cole DID NOT actually get Jack and Nikki's baby's heart.

Okay I'm very confused..Are you saying Jack already met Jack Cook? Is this your speculation or was this said as fact? I remember us fan's loving Stitch when he joined the canvas so this would be a perfect way to make him stick around, I'm guessing his real name is Jack Cook and people call him Stitch but if Jack already met Jack Cook than that's ruled out!

#46   2013/08/18 05:34PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son.

This could be the SL that keeps me watching Y&R. If they can write a story that sticks and finally puts Victor in his place when it comes to John Abbott's male offspring, I will continue to watch and ff as necessary, at least until most of the other nonsense kills the show.

Let me see if I understand the possibilities of this SL. If Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, does that mean Dillon is married to his step-brother's (Adam, legally, not by blood) ex-wife? On the other hand, if Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, it definitely means that Nick is about to marry a woman who lost a child fathered by his half-brother. First Nick's ex (Sharon) marries his half-brother (Adam). Now Nick is about to marry his half-brother's ex? Did I miss the SL where Sharon was married to Dillon or is that yet to come? She was married to both of Victor's sons, why not both of Nikki's sons?

I thought this could be the SL that keeps me watching, but right now, I have a headache.

#47   2013/08/18 05:36PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote HOT PINK:

Yes, Jack met the recipient (Jack Cole) who got the baby's heart. But, that baby WAS NOT Jack and Nikki's son. Victor switched Jack and Nikki's baby (DYLAN) with a baby who had died, so Jack Cole DID NOT actually get Jack and Nikki's baby's heart.

Okay I'm very confused..Are you saying Jack already met Jack Cook? Is this your speculation or was this said as fact? I remember us fan's loving Stitch when he joined the canvas so this would be a perfect way to make him stick around, I'm guessing his real name is Jack Cook and people call him Stitch but if Jack already met Jack Cook than that's ruled out!

Guess I should have clarified that Jack saw the baby who got the heart after the heart transplant. It was a very powerful scene where Jack listened to the baby's heart beating. That baby was given the name Jack by his parents (the Cole's) as a thank you for saving their son's life.

#48   2013/08/18 05:37PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote Nubien: If Dylan is Jack and Nikki's son that would mean Dylan was adopted. I am sorry but this storyline makes no sense like so many others.

Yup! I know!

#49   2013/08/18 05:43PM
    crunch

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

Ridiculous writing.

#50   2013/08/18 05:44PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son.

This could be the SL that keeps me watching Y&R. If they can write a story that sticks and finally puts Victor in his place when it comes to John Abbott's male offspring, I will continue to watch and ff as necessary, at least until most of the other nonsense kills the show.

Let me see if I understand the possibilities of this SL. If Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, does that mean Dillon is married to his step-brother's (Adam, legally, not by blood) ex-wife? On the other hand, if Dillon is Nikki and Jack's son, it definitely means that Nick is about to marry a woman who lost a child fathered by his half-brother. First Nick's ex (Sharon) marries his half-brother (Adam). Now Nick is about to marry his half-brother's ex? Did I miss the SL where Sharon was married to Dillon or is that yet to come? She was married to both of Victor's sons, why not both of Nikki's sons?

I thought this could be the SL that keeps me watching, but right now, I have a headache.

Lol, now I'm confused. By the way, thank you TnR for confusing my butt.

So, what you're saying is...

Chelsea married her ex-husband's step-brother?

You're also saying...

Chelsea gave birth to her husband's uncle's son and also his step-brother's son, right?

Omg, I have to go back to the Chadam thread. This is giving me a headache.

It's like watching a one hour Jerry Springer show!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list