List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10321, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/18 04:33PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    Yale Steam

Maybe Niki and Jack were made to believe that their baby died and that that baby's heart was donated to another child when in reality none that happened and that child is alive and it's Dylan.

Victor was upset that Nikki was pregnant with Jack's son back then so made they wrote it in that Victor did this terrible thing.

If it's true about Dylan, I think it's awesome!

#32   2013/08/18 04:34PM
    alanadz

Quote beautyseat: Is Dylan being Nikki's son and who-knows-who the daddy, is this why Josh Griffith quit? I can see JFP pushing this to force SB onto the legacy canvas.

Nelson is now saying that JG was fired.

#33   2013/08/18 04:37PM
    HOT PINK

(I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

#34   2013/08/18 04:45PM
    Gracewashere

Quote HOT PINK: (I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

#35   2013/08/18 04:53PM
    calliope

Quote Gracewashere:

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

This version I can buy. But dang, Peters performance when he felt that baby's heart beat is one of my all time favorites.

#36   2013/08/18 05:09PM
    HOT PINK

Quote calliope:
    Quote Gracewashere:

This version I can buy. But dang, Peters performance when he felt that baby's heart beat is one of my all time favorites.

That was such a fabulous performance by Peter Bergman! Now, just imagine Jack's reaction when he learns Victor stole his son and gave him to somebody else to raise. (Hmmm, sounds familiar, doesn't it? - Like father, like sons...)

But, I digress. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of powerhouse performances by PB, MTS, SB, EB and many others when their characters learn what Victor did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 05:13PM
    #37   2013/08/18 05:10PM
    Gracewashere

Quote calliope:
    Quote Gracewashere:

Oh I remember that scene as well. What emotion, intensity, great soap opera stuff, and I am hoping this story line (if it comes to pass) can be as well. There is a special bond between Nikki and Jack and this could solidify it as well.

#38   2013/08/18 05:12PM
    Milkshake24

The way I''m reading this is " how do you explain Jack meeting the guy who received his son's heart as in Jack is going to meet him and the if this is Dylan? As in it's not Dylan. I'm guessing both babies weren't healthy but the switcher was only aware of Jack Cook's health when making the swap and Nack's child needed the heart which came from Jack Cook who died making the raised up as Jack Cook the real John Abott III, I'm guessing this may not be Dylan but maybe someone like Stitch which I'm assuming is only a nickname!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 05:12PM
    #39   2013/08/18 05:12PM
    calliope

Jack has always loved Nikki in a way. Another reason TGVN hates him.

#40   2013/08/18 05:14PM
    Gracewashere

Quote calliope: Jack has always loved Nikki in a way. Another reason TGVN hates him.

...Yes indeed. and Nikki has always loved Jack in a way. Another reason TGVN hates him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list