List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10220, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/18 03:27PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    sunmama

Quote nikki_jack: ♦ Wendy ♦ ‏@FrenchShickFan 1h

RT "@greeneyedbaby4: @AngelicaMcD How does one explain Jack meeting the boy who received his child's heart, if Dylan is the child?"

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 1h

@FrenchShickFan @greeneyedbaby4 keep watching #moretothestory

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 1h

@FrenchShickFan @greeneyedbaby4 have to see how it all plays out and if that's the story, but thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Really if that's the case how the h3ll was in the military?

#22   2013/08/18 03:42PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son.

I could accept this version of the story rather than changing history. Besides, surely Victor's family would disown him for this. Anything to have Victor sitting all alone on Christmas thinking what a worthless piece of trash he is.

#23   2013/08/18 03:44PM
    Nutty Nancy

Who is Angelica McDaniel?

#24   2013/08/18 03:50PM
    Piperay

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

Yeah and where is his scar? We've seen him without his shirt and there is no scar on his chest.

#25   2013/08/18 03:52PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Nutty Nancy: Who is Angelica McDaniel?

She is he head of CBS Daytime Programing.

#26   2013/08/18 03:56PM
    nikki_jack

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote nikki_jack:

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

Like father, like son.

I could accept this version of the story rather than changing history. Besides, surely Victor's family would disown him for this. Anything to have Victor sitting all alone on Christmas thinking what a worthless piece of trash he is.

Victor is trash and when his family learn the truth, he'll be disowned!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 03:57PM
    #27   2013/08/18 04:04PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Nutty Nancy: Who is Angelica McDaniel?

She is he head of CBS Daytime Programing.

Thanks. If this came from her it sounds like it might be true. Could be a very interesting storyline.

#28   2013/08/18 04:07PM
    calliope

Quote Jeaniebean507: The only way this story could work, would be that Nikki & Jack's baby (Dylan) was (Victor)switched at birth with a sick baby; which would mean they donated the organs of someone else's child. Dylan can't be the organ recipient. I'm sure that topic of conversation would have come up by now,lol. I'm sure the Army wouldn't accept anyone who has had a heart transplant, lol.

Okay. I think this makes the most sense. It was an interview with JG that said Katherine's letter sends Nikki on a "quest". But I still find it hard to believe Katherine would withhold this.

#29   2013/08/18 04:12PM
    calliope

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote nikki_jack:

Like father, like son.

Oh I would love that. But as Away in the Manger plays in the background they would all show up, one by one, to tell him they love him. Psssh!

#30   2013/08/18 04:15PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote Piperay:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

Yeah and where is his scar? We've seen him without his shirt and there is no scar on his chest.

Exactly! Heart transplant recipients always have a tell-tale scar in or around the middle of their chest, even if the surgery was completed during infancy.

If they had thought this through and wanted to make Dylan the recipient of Nikki and Jack's dead baby's heart, they should've left the clues in there from early on. They didn't! There was no visible scar!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list