List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10253, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/18 02:39PM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

#12   2013/08/18 02:43PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

#13   2013/08/18 02:49PM
    laurie6

Are they doing this because they are going to take Summer from Jack or are they giving Jack Summer and Dylan? I don't mind Dylan being Jack and Nikki's son I would love to see Victor's face when he finds out and how angry he would be.

#14   2013/08/18 02:50PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

#15   2013/08/18 02:57PM
    calliope

It makes so much sense for Dylan to be the child who received the heart. I hate Victor but don't like the baby switching storyline. Especially since Katherine's letter has something to do with Nikki finding him. Katherine would NEVER withhold that from Nikki!!

#16   2013/08/18 03:07PM
    beautyseat

Is Dylan being Nikki's son and who-knows-who the daddy, is this why Josh Griffith quit? I can see JFP pushing this to force SB onto the legacy canvas.

#17   2013/08/18 03:09PM
    Chucksrus84

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

#18   2013/08/18 03:20PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

maybe the babies were switched and it was somebody else's baby who donated a heart?

#19   2013/08/18 03:23PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Chucksrus84:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Chucksrus84:

This is a great point and accurate. The military defers for a lot less than being an organ transplant recipient who would have to take anti-rejection meds the rest of his life. If JFP thought this one up this is totally ludicrous!

#20   2013/08/18 03:26PM
    Jeaniebean507

The only way this story could work, would be that Nikki & Jack's baby (Dylan) was (Victor)switched at birth with a sick baby; which would mean they donated the organs of someone else's child. Dylan can't be the organ recipient. I'm sure that topic of conversation would have come up by now,lol. I'm sure the Army wouldn't accept anyone who has had a heart transplant, lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 03:27PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list