List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Started by nikki_jack at 2013/08/18 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 08:04PM, Views: 10391, Replies: 94
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2013/08/20 06:51PM
    Re: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets
    Milkshake24

Quote Piffer: It is a lot more than just NB saying this rumor. He sure has gotten a lot of other stuff right.

NB is not saying this all he said was a child Nikki thought died decades ago is still alive when suggested Dylan was Nack's he shot that down and Brent Boyd simply said that's wrong and just a rumor, Dylan may or may not be Nikki's and if so Jack's not the dad. If Jack is the father Dylan will not be Niki's child.

#92   2013/08/20 07:43PM
    alanadz

Quote Snider:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep! This show resembles Y&R less and less each day.

I thought it was called the Dylan McAvoy show..

lol!!!!

#93   2013/08/20 07:46PM
    calliope

Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

#94   2013/08/20 07:51PM
    fungu

Quote calliope: Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

That would actually be a better story so I am sure it can't be that. LOL

#95   2013/08/20 08:04PM
    Milkshake24

Quote calliope: Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

I think he made it clear that was her son, what if she knew who he was and kept it secret from all but Katherine and he died in his 20's or 30's but never really died and still alive. Were all assuming she thought he died right after birth, I'm not convinced it's Dylan but say she thought he died in the Army but he didn't as an example.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list