List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FROM GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS.. ABOUT STEVE BURTON

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FROM GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS.. ABOUT STEVE BURTON

Started by neverending_love at 2013/08/17 11:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 02:10PM, Views: 4228, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/18 03:44PM
    Re: FROM GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS.. ABOUT STEVE BURTON
    mahina

LOL!! Y'all making me laugh so hard with your funny posts. Nothing against the actor SB. No one is bashing him. He is a very handsome guy and good actor who deserves better than what JFP is giving him. I never did watch GH but they seem to speak highly of SB and I'm sure he'll be much more appreciated than what he's getting from this show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 03:47PM
    #52   2013/08/18 03:47PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote JBosh:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote hopey pix: Such haters today!!No,I love SB!!And I love SPF!!Bring Sam back and keep Dylan!!In fact,I'll just go drive and pick them both up!!!

I know...I am surprised the moderators are allowing this to go on. It's one thing to hate a character but to blatantly bash an actor for doing his job is just wrong especially after agreeing not to actor bash when they decided to join this site.

Oh come on we're bashing his character, you hash adam so much and you're talking??

it's true.... i deplore Adam but i dare you find you to find that I had ever made a negative remark about MM...this thread is about Steve Burton and there are a lot bash directed at him

Please read the entire original post. The title refers to the actor. The original post is clearly about Jason and Dylan.

I did read it and Dylan isn't even mentioned .Jason is but Dylan is not . I also read your post where you called Steve not Dylan JFP's pet rock who gets paid to look stupid....

Oh, good grief, he (Dylan) does come across as not exactly Einstein. If what I have read is true JFP pays him (Steve Burton) more than anyone else on the program. And so far he (Dylan) has been a stupid, gullible character so that is the part he (Steve Burton) is being paid to play. And it is no secret that JFP has and will continue to mold the program around him (Dylan). I am not happy about that. His character (Dylan) is permanently entrenched in GC. GH wants Jason back and I, for one, want them to have Jason back.

I find Dylan extremely one dimensional and very boring. He (Dylan) has the personality of a pet rock. Hence the term.
    He (Steve Burton) is a friend of Jill Farren Phelps and that is the reason he is on Y&R, for that reason and no other.

I will say this one more time, I have heard that Steve Burton is a very good actor. I want to see him demonstrate that. This is no fault of Steve Burton's. The WRITERS and JFP are to blame for how the viewing public perceives the character of Dylan.

Hey HC - Some days you just have to hit your head against a brick wall until it hurts to understand why some people go off on tangents that are so crazy. The whole post was started by a GH fan to begin with...Go figure!

ROFL!! I know! And the reason I love to do most of my posting very early in the morning when I first get up! After it gets busy I usually leave! I hate feeling like I need to explain my posts! But some days, as you said!

#53   2013/08/18 03:54PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote JBosh:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote hopey pix: Such haters today!!No,I love SB!!And I love SPF!!Bring Sam back and keep Dylan!!In fact,I'll just go drive and pick them both up!!!

I know...I am surprised the moderators are allowing this to go on. It's one thing to hate a character but to blatantly bash an actor for doing his job is just wrong especially after agreeing not to actor bash when they decided to join this site.

Oh come on we're bashing his character, you hash adam so much and you're talking??

it's true.... i deplore Adam but i dare you find you to find that I had ever made a negative remark about MM...this thread is about Steve Burton and there are a lot bash directed at him

Please read the entire original post. The title refers to the actor. The original post is clearly about Jason and Dylan.

I did read it and Dylan isn't even mentioned .Jason is but Dylan is not . I also read your post where you called Steve not Dylan JFP's pet rock who gets paid to look stupid....

Oh, good grief, he (Dylan) does come across as not exactly Einstein. If what I have read is true JFP pays him (Steve Burton) more than anyone else on the program. And so far he (Dylan) has been a stupid, gullible character so that is the part he (Steve Burton) is being paid to play. And it is no secret that JFP has and will continue to mold the program around him (Dylan). I am not happy about that. His character (Dylan) is permanently entrenched in GC. GH wants Jason back and I, for one, want them to have Jason back.

I find Dylan extremely one dimensional and very boring. He (Dylan) has the personality of a pet rock. Hence the term.
    He (Steve Burton) is a friend of Jill Farren Phelps and that is the reason he is on Y&R, for that reason and no other.

I will say this one more time, I have heard that Steve Burton is a very good actor. I want to see him demonstrate that. This is no fault of Steve Burton's. The WRITERS and JFP are to blame for how the viewing public perceives the character of Dylan.

Hey HC - Some days you just have to hit your head against a brick wall until it hurts to understand why some people go off on tangents that are so crazy. The whole post was started by a GH fan to begin with...Go figure!

ROFL!! I know! And the reason I love to do most of my posting very early in the morning when I first get up! After it gets busy I usually leave! I hate feeling like I need to explain my posts! But some days, as you said!

BTW, if you intend to kidnap JFP to go along for the ride, I'll supply the duct tape to keep her quiet. She ought to fit nicely in the trunk of the car. If Carmine could do it to Abby, I don't see why it wouldn't work for her too.

#54   2013/08/18 03:55PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote JBosh:
    Quote Lanie1959:

BTW, if you intend to kidnap JFP to go along for the ride, I'll supply the duct tape to keep her quiet. She ought to fit nicely in the trunk of the car. If Carmine could do it to Abby, I don't see why it wouldn't work for her too.

My day gets better all the time! Sounds like plan!

#55   2013/08/18 06:31PM
    pgl35

Quote Jackie10: Guys dont forget to pack up Jason/Dylans new wife and mother in law. Take them with you as you go. Leave the child here pending paternity tests. I will donate gas and liquor money for you all for taking them as well.

LOL , sure thing Jackie!

#56   2013/08/18 06:33PM
    pgl35

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote neverending_love: WE WANT OUR JASON BACK THATS NOT FAIR HOW DO U THINK U COULD STEAL HIM FROM US HE THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED GH PLEASE GIVE HIM BACK HE NOT DOING YALL SHOW ANYTHING GOOD HE DO A BETTER JOB ON GH

Please give me a drop off location and I'll make sure he's there!

Hey, I'll drive!!!

Sounds like a plan to me! Get back with me on the details!

I'm on my way to get fill up the car now!!

Hey , I'll bring the snacks and drinks! Sorry , no booze for you cause you are the designated driver!

I'll get hubby to drive! Bring me booze!! I'm from south Louisiana! We start early!!

I'm ready! I can keep up with you! I'm a Hoosier and the party never stops here! Hey , let's start the night before and get a good head start! What's your pleasure? I hope your hubby is ready for this!

ROFL! He said you have no idea the crap he has to put up with! He's ready! Let's get this party started! If we can ship SB & JFP back to GH then I'll have champagne!!

LOL , my hubby just said to say better your hubby than him! WHATEVER, lol! I'm starting now so I can have a head-start on you! Great idea about kidnapping JFP , we need to hatch a plan asap. I don't think she will come willingly If we wait too much longer I may be too out of commission to be much help You bring the champagne and I'll bring the Wild Turkey ..what a combination ROFL Lord have mercy!

Just to be clear to anyone reading, we are not bashing SB , just his character. I think SB is a fine actor. I haven't seen anyone bashing the actor , just the character.

I'm starting now too! You're not getting ahead of me! lol

I'm on the way, need to get out of here, apparently we aren't allowed to have fun anymore here! SMH!

See you soon!!!

Keeping my eyes out for ya gf!

And don't you let anyone run you off! You , nor anyone in here was bashing SB! You are such a fun poster and I hope to post more with you soon!

I'm sitting on my porch with my bottle of Wild Turkey waiting on you! Watch out for the po-po on the way here!

Thanks! You too! I'll look for you on the board! By all means watch out for the po po! Hubby has a lead foot! lol

See you soon!

Love posting with you !! Wait, is that you? I think you are here now, LOL! YEEHAW , HC is here! Time to Partayyyy!!

#57   2013/08/18 07:39PM
    JBosh

Quote sunmama:
    Quote neverending_love: WE WANT OUR JASON BACK THATS NOT FAIR HOW DO U THINK U COULD STEAL HIM FROM US HE THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED GH PLEASE GIVE HIM BACK HE NOT DOING YALL SHOW ANYTHING GOOD HE DO A BETTER JOB ON GH

--------------------------------------------------
    H3LL WE DON'T WANT HIM, TAKE HIM BACK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

MOST Y&R LONG TIME VIEWERS CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, its in all caps cause I am screaming!!!!!!!!!!!

And not in a love to hate kind of way, a I want your bad acting azz off my scream kinda way of hate.

#58   2013/08/18 08:52PM
    zuzu61

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:

Hey, I'll drive!!!

Hey , I'll bring the snacks and drinks! Sorry , no booze for you cause you are the designated driver!

Wait up!! I'll bring our Motor Home and buy the gas if your husband will drive. That way, we'll have enough room to deliver all the others promised to GH. YAY!!!!
    Too funny..

#59   2013/08/18 09:11PM
    pgl35

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:

Hey, I'll drive!!!

Wait up!! I'll bring our Motor Home and buy the gas if your husband will drive. That way, we'll have enough room to deliver all the others promised to GH. YAY!!!!
    Too funny..

Glad you are on board, the more the merrier! The party is already in high gear! Hc is already here and we are about to hit the road! HC is getting out of hand , too much bubbly! I may need your help to complete our mission!HC's got the champagne and Iv'e got the Wild Turkey and snacks. Anyone else wanting to hitch a ride better come on! We have some serious transporting to do!

Someone bring some tranquilizers and duck tape. This might get tricky.

#60   2013/08/18 09:21PM
    zuzu61

I just want to say neverending_love.. I can only speak for myself, but this is all in fun. We all have Actors we love go to another soap, and I'm sure the fans of that soap would LOOOVE to send them back to Y&R. Like I said, this is all in fun and Absolutely no disrespect meant. I do admit, he did a great job on GH. (the few times I watched GH)
    I know how you feel. We lost my favorite Actor on another Soap, that had been there for many years. He was pushed out, not by the fans, but by TPTB. Whoever has the power to hire and fire?!?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list