List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NB hints that Dylan is. . .(spumor inside)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NB hints that Dylan is. . .(spumor inside)

Started by TwoOfEach at 2013/08/17 04:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 03:49AM, Views: 12639, Replies: 95
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/18 11:45AM
    Re: NB hints that Dylan is. . .(spumor inside)
    chancegirl

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote Axl Rose: But if Dylan were Jack and Nikki's son then that would make him Kyle's half-brother as well as Keemo's half-brother and Dylan would be Ashley, Traci and Billy's nephew but he would also be Abby's cousin as well as Delia, Johnny and Colleen's cousin but Dylan he would be Nick and Victoria's half-brother too which would be great because Nikki since she is married to Victor, Dylan would be Victor's step-son making Dylan and Adam step-brothers

He wouldn't be related by blood to Ashley and Abby would he?.

Ashley's the bio-child of Dina Abbott and tennis pro Brett Davis.

Abby is Victors and Ashley's.

Yes he would be related by blood bc Dina is also jacks mother. Jack and Ashley are siblings.

#62   2013/08/18 11:56AM
    MsSuperSuds

Making 40ish yr old Dylan Nikki & Jack's son is ridiculous and is really going to screw up Y&R even worse than it is now. Nikki would have to given birth to him at around age 15 and she did not even know Jack Abbot then. Dylan would have been & should have been a great love interest for Sharon; and lots of good stories could have been developed. But this is crazy!! Seems like JFP will do almost anything to make inroads on the show for her special FOJ. I say good luck w/ that plot point. Hope the audience in general buys it.

#63   2013/08/18 12:38PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote MsSuperSuds: Making 40ish yr old Dylan Nikki & Jack's son is ridiculous and is really going to screw up Y&R even worse than it is now. Nikki would have to given birth to him at around age 15 and she did not even know Jack Abbot then. Dylan would have been & should have been a great love interest for Sharon; and lots of good stories could have been developed. But this is crazy!! Seems like JFP will do almost anything to make inroads on the show for her special FOJ. I say good luck w/ that plot point. Hope the audience in general buys it.

The timeline is already very messed up. Nick and Sharon started dating when Adam was born in 1994. MM is almost 40; Jack/Nikki's baby was born a year earlier; Victor disappeared in KS b/c everyone blamed him for the Nack baby death. SORASing at work.

#64   2013/08/18 12:47PM
    alanadz

Quote DylanReed:
    Quote TwoOfEach: an Abbott??? NOOOOOOO!!!!

In my next issue, I will tease Nikki’s new storyline – which will make everyone roll
    their eyes. The damage has been done by Josh and Jill. In story 411, Nikki learns the
    son she gave birth to decades ago – what? -- is alive. Guess who?

I watched that storyline. I cried and cried as Jack listened to his stillborn son's heartbeat in another baby. They had better not do this. This is worse than the messed up Summer s/l.

Can't they just make Dylan the kid who received the Nack baby's heart.

Nowhere does it say Dylan is an Abbott.

The father would be Jack, yes. But it could also be Paul Williams or Cash Cashman or one of Nikki's ex-husbands.

All we know is that he's Nikki's son.

I hope he isn't Paul or Jack's!

#65   2013/08/18 12:50PM
    alanadz

Maybe the man who died was really his father. It's possible Nikki didn't make the connection after so many years. Hey, it's a soap!

#66   2013/08/18 01:09PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Making 40ish yr old Dylan Nikki & Jack's son is ridiculous and is really going to screw up Y&R even worse than it is now. Nikki would have to given birth to him at around age 15 and she did not even know Jack Abbot then. Dylan would have been & should have been a great love interest for Sharon; and lots of good stories could have been developed. But this is crazy!! Seems like JFP will do almost anything to make inroads on the show for her special FOJ. I say good luck w/ that plot point. Hope the audience in general buys it.

The timeline is already very messed up. Nick and Sharon started dating when Adam was born in 1994. MM is almost 40; Jack/Nikki's baby was born a year earlier; Victor disappeared in KS b/c everyone blamed him for the Nack baby death. SORASing at work.

SORASing babies, toddlers, & children has already killed the history of the show. Adding all the long lost children who were kidnapped, stolen or given away at birth is really doing another negative dance to the mess. Remember nobody really accepted SN's character, Tucker, as Kay's son. And it is equally hard for me to accept Jill as Lauren's long lost sister. Jill was better as Kay's daughter; but that negated all those years Jill spent as the Foster's daughter. MAB killed Liz Foster to make Jill a Fenmore & so that it could never be contested.

Between these two female EPs, MAB & JFP, Y&R has totally "lost its flavor on the bedpost overnight!" That was a silly song from the 60's. The history of the show is dead. All the families & relationships that made Y&R a great soap no longer work well. What I was really trying to say is that Y&R has lost the essence of what made it a great soap to watch. And it was done by two women all in the name of favoritism, petty grudges against some cast members & petty temporary gains. In the end, the whole show loses as does its audience. And that makes me sad.

This nonsense w/ SB/Dylan as Nikki's newly found son is just more rubbish to add to the pile already stacked up by MAb & JFP.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 01:18PM
    #67   2013/08/18 02:03PM
    Joy T

I think it would be fascinating to learn that Nicki had a baby all those years ago while she was a stripper. The father could be a mystery man. Dylan would want to know his father and he and Nicki would start their search. Victor will be furious which will damage his and Nicki's relatiobship. Dylan will be the perfect and devoted son to Nicki. If it's written well and believable, I say bring it on as that keeps our Melody with a job. Victoria will be soooo jealous! LOL

I hope the writers do not goof up the previous s/l of Nicki/Jack donating their child's heart. Jack should not be the father. It should be a stranger from strip club. I recall when she went back to visit the old strip club and the owner was so in love with her!

#68   2013/08/18 04:23PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Joy T: I think it would be fascinating to learn that Nicki had a baby all those years ago while she was a stripper. The father could be a mystery man. Dylan would want to know his father and he and Nicki would start their search. Victor will be furious which will damage his and Nicki's relatiobship. Dylan will be the perfect and devoted son to Nicki. If it's written well and believable, I say bring it on as that keeps our Melody with a job. Victoria will be soooo jealous! LOL

I hope the writers do not goof up the previous s/l of Nicki/Jack donating their child's heart. Jack should not be the father. It should be a stranger from strip club. I recall when she went back to visit the old strip club and the owner was so in love with her!

I could buy into that story line as well. Sure, why not.

#69   2013/08/18 05:30PM
    jacksmyguy

You're right. There are so many stupid and unbelievable things going on right now that it's hard to keep them all straight. Maybe they will have to speed age Nikki now so she can be the mother of a 40ish year old son or reverse age Dylan so he is only in his late 20s. The writing on this show has become completely disgusting!

#70   2013/08/18 06:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote jacksmyguy:

You're right. There are so many stupid and unbelievable things going on right now that it's hard to keep them all straight. Maybe they will have to speed age Nikki now so she can be the mother of a 40ish year old son or reverse age Dylan so he is only in his late 20s. The writing on this show has become completely disgusting!

Reversing Dylan to his 20's would make him younger than Nick. That is impossible on so many counts of which I will not elaborate. I will say that he really looks more like Vikki & Nick's older brother which he would have to be if he is also Jack's son.

The plot lines on Y&R are becoming hilarious & ridiculous at the same time. Might as well have written a new soap w/ actors & actresses from HH, GH, & AMC.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 06:12PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list