List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/08/16 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:44PM, Views: 4874, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/18 11:53AM
    Re: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20
    FL senior fan

Avery should worry, because Nick is weak and stupid regarding Sharon's motives. Remember, Nick....it's this type behavior (running to Sharon) that always caused turmoil in your marriage to Phyllis. I hope Avery and Nick just go away and secretively get married, announcing it later to everyone. Don't give Sharon time to mess things up please!

Love Noah...the actor and character. What a great son, and big brother influence! I hope he takes all his concerns to Nikki or Victor cause Nick can't see anything wrong. We know Nikki is on to Sharon. Wonder if Noah would dare go back to Adam for help again? Still....there is no evidence to prove she did anything wrong; Phyllis tripped and it could have been on Sharon's lipstick during the struggle. Would be a tough call trying to prosecute her IMO. Nick already said the elevators were slow or not working and anyone could have been using the stairs. Being there and dropping your lipstick doesn't prove she pushed Phyllis with intent to kill. Sharon does need committed or at least as a regular "out patient" somewhere! Wondering if Victor did find another person to switch those med's.

Thanks for heads up spoiler.

#22   2013/08/18 12:12PM
    deloresmarie

Quote edaem1:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam: Noah is suspicious!

In Sharon's house Noah finds a picture of Nick Sharon is keeping close and the ticket she received the day of Phyllis's accident. He looks worried and questions Sharon when she comes back. Sharon says she was speeding back from the cemetery and ran a red light. Noah says but that is no where near the cemetery - it's a block from the benefit. Were you at the Ballroom Mom?

I think Avery will have the same problemx with Sharon the Phyllis had, Nick always running to look out for Sharon.

Avery wants to get married on Friday partly because she is insecure about Sharon, at least that is how it looks.

It may not happen on Friday at least....

Faith is very upset about this wedding 8/20.

Thank you Yale for posting this spoiler. I hope Noah finds out the truth and get Sharon the help she needs before she does more damage.

Avery shouldn't rush it, she's going to regret it. Why do they rush into marriage on this show SMDH.

I feel for Faith, she's confused, thanks to Sharon. I like Sharon, she's my fave, but her using Faith like this bothers me.

Girl, let them get married. You know married couples never stay together. Now that Dylan is married, what else is Avery going to do but marry her #2 guy. When Nick cheats with Sharon or is there for Sharon a bit more than Avery likes and when Dylan finds out that Connor is really Victor, Jr III, she will find comfort in Dylan's bed. The quicker Navery gets down the aisle, the faster the break up.

#23   2013/08/18 12:56PM
    weatherholt3

Quote FL senior fan: Avery should worry, because Nick is weak and stupid regarding Sharon's motives. Remember, Nick....it's this type behavior (running to Sharon) that always caused turmoil in your marriage to Phyllis. I hope Avery and Nick just go away and secretively get married, announcing it later to everyone. Don't give Sharon time to mess things up please!

Love Noah...the actor and character. What a great son, and big brother influence! I hope he takes all his concerns to Nikki or Victor cause Nick can't see anything wrong. We know Nikki is on to Sharon. Wonder if Noah would dare go back to Adam for help again? Still....there is no evidence to prove she did anything wrong; Phyllis tripped and it could have been on Sharon's lipstick during the struggle. Would be a tough call trying to prosecute her IMO. Nick already said the elevators were slow or not working and anyone could have been using the stairs. Being there and dropping your lipstick doesn't prove she pushed Phyllis with intent to kill. Sharon does need committed or at least as a regular "out patient" somewhere! Wondering if Victor did find another person to switch those med's.

I dont think Noah would ever go to Victor or Nikki or Victoria he knows now they all feel about his mother

#24   2013/08/18 09:08PM
    Ash72

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote FL senior fan: Avery should worry, because Nick is weak and stupid regarding Sharon's motives. Remember, Nick....it's this type behavior (running to Sharon) that always caused turmoil in your marriage to Phyllis. I hope Avery and Nick just go away and secretively get married, announcing it later to everyone. Don't give Sharon time to mess things up please!

I dont think Noah would ever go to Victor or Nikki or Victoria he knows now they all feel about his mother

Nope!!! :/ Noah won't go to Victor or Nikki but, Noah will probably go to Nick(Daddyo)!! I read where Sharon an Adam wind up close stitch again somehow; hmmmm.... she might go to Adam for helping him an ask him to help her too for her services of help. Hmm I do t know! Somehow Sharon will escape that but I don't know how; and Lil bit angel Faith will stall Averys quick wedding plans cause Nick will not be able to handle hurting his lil Faith Angel! (THOUGH... Sharon an Nick will never reunite after Noah confides an He an Nick discover things, just not all yet!)

#25   2013/08/20 06:44PM
    alanadz

Noah and Summer will bust Sharon!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list