List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/08/16 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:44PM, Views: 4835, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/17 09:54AM
    Re: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20
    debois

Evidently, you can't go thru that stop light unless your going to benefit. Does that mean that everyone that went thru that light that day was going to benefit? Maybe she was taking the scenic route...Sharon, just go pay the ticket & get rid of it. Just another unbelievable story line...

#12   2013/08/17 10:35AM
    Yale Steam

Quote debois: Evidently, you can't go thru that stop light unless your going to benefit. Does that mean that everyone that went thru that light that day was going to benefit? Maybe she was taking the scenic route...Sharon, just go pay the ticket & get rid of it. Just another unbelievable story line...

I don't think she can just pay it. Didn't the notice say that she has to appear in court?

#13   2013/08/17 12:24PM
    chancegirl

Quote alanadz:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam: Noah is suspicious!

In Sharon's house Noah finds a picture of Nick Sharon is keeping close and the ticket she received the day of Phyllis's accident. He looks worried and questions Sharon when she comes back. Sharon says she was speeding back from the cemetery and ran a red light. Noah says but that is no where near the cemetery - it's a block from the benefit. Were you at the Ballroom Mom?

Avery wants to get married on Friday partly because she is insecure about Sharon, at least that is how it looks.

It may not happen on Friday at least....

Faith is very upset about this wedding 8/20.

Thank you Yale for posting this spoiler. I hope Noah finds out the truth and get Sharon the help she needs before she does more damage.

Avery shouldn't rush it, she's going to regret it. Why do they rush into marriage on this show SMDH.

I feel for Faith, she's confused, thanks to Sharon. I like Sharon, she's my fave, but her using Faith like this bothers me.

Girl, let them get married. You know married couples never stay together. Now that Dylan is married, what else is Avery going to do but marry her #2 guy. When Nick cheats with Sharon or is there for Sharon a bit more than Avery likes and when Dylan finds out that Connor is really Victor, Jr III, she will find comfort in Dylan's bed. The quicker Navery gets down the aisle, the faster the break up.

I don't see Navery breaking up any time soon unless they plan to have Chelsea and Nick comfort each other. That would drive Adam nuts. There is no hot new female headed to GC for Nick YET.

I think they should pair him with Chloe. Or lily. JM said that he wished they would pair nick and lily.

#14   2013/08/17 12:40PM
    Charlie Big

Quote ChrissyK:

In Sharon's house Noah finds a picture of Nick Sharon is keeping close and the ticket she received the day of Phyllis's accident. He looks worried and questions Sharon when she comes back. Sharon says she was speeding back from the cemetery and ran a red light. Noah says but that is no where near the cemetery - it's a block from the benefit. Were you at the Ballroom Mom?

Avery wants to get married on Friday partly because she is insecure about Sharon, at least that is how it looks.

I didn't take it as Avery being insecure of Sharon but instead she wanted to make it clear to Sharon that Nick is off limits since she did try and tell her in a some what nice way that she's back and would be taking care of her man. I totally think Sharon didn't see this coming not sure what she thought would happen after bringing up her and Nick having kids.

I also think Avery will get Nick off that ranch very soon so Sharon can't keep running into his house when ever she wants to.

love how Avery took her man home and ate the food Sharon brought over for Nick.

I thought that was hilarious! I am thinking that Nick is always about trying to be independent of Victor but he keeps living off him at the ranch. This guy is old enough now to find his own place. He always keeps it, like wherever or whoever he married is just temporary because he needs to be there with daddy and mommie. As for Sharon? That co-dependent, lazy, toxic sicko lives in the backyard using the excuse that it is easier to raiser her kids next to Nick and he can be close by. For what? For this? So that she can abuse her kids by using them to hold on to something that is dead and living around people who clearly can't stand the sight of her? No self respecting woman would ever do that. As for Nick, that is his family estate and he will always be home there, but if he is going to actually settle down with Avery and make cupcakes for the rest of his life, he needs to build his own estate and do it there. With Sharon in a nuthouse, where she belongs, he can at least get rid of that nasty old cottage and raise Faith without any child abuse involved.

#15   2013/08/17 01:28PM
    cricke

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote ChrissyK:

I didn't take it as Avery being insecure of Sharon but instead she wanted to make it clear to Sharon that Nick is off limits since she did try and tell her in a some what nice way that she's back and would be taking care of her man. I totally think Sharon didn't see this coming not sure what she thought would happen after bringing up her and Nick having kids.

I also think Avery will get Nick off that ranch very soon so Sharon can't keep running into his house when ever she wants to.

love how Avery took her man home and ate the food Sharon brought over for Nick.

I thought that was hilarious! I am thinking that Nick is always about trying to be independent of Victor but he keeps living off him at the ranch. This guy is old enough now to find his own place. He always keeps it, like wherever or whoever he married is just temporary because he needs to be there with daddy and mommie. As for Sharon? That co-dependent, lazy, toxic sicko lives in the backyard using the excuse that it is easier to raiser her kids next to Nick and he can be close by. For what? For this? So that she can abuse her kids by using them to hold on to something that is dead and living around people who clearly can't stand the sight of her? No self respecting woman would ever do that. As for Nick, that is his family estate and he will always be home there, but if he is going to actually settle down with Avery and make cupcakes for the rest of his life, he needs to build his own estate and do it there. With Sharon in a nuthouse, where she belongs, he can at least get rid of that nasty old cottage and raise Faith without any child abuse involved.

What a great post.

#16   2013/08/17 01:41PM
    cwlovesyr

Have any of you noticed that Sharon just walks in Nicks house without knocking? I've noticed it several times and once when Avery was there. Nick should have told her then that she really needs to call first or at least knock before just walking in. Had it been me, Nick wouldn't have to say anything because I would have handled it myself

#17   2013/08/17 01:47PM
    cricke

Quote cwlovesyr: Have any of you noticed that Sharon just walks in Nicks house without knocking? I've noticed it several times and once when Avery was there. Nick should have told her then that she really needs to call first or at least knock before just walking in. Had it been me, Nick wouldn't have to say anything because I would have handled it myself

Such a rude pathetic biatch. She has no manners at all and how she is using her kid is so gross. Sharon is so disgusting.

#18   2013/08/17 04:49PM
    blubird

Not sure why you think she is rude ( well yes I do because you are a shater) Sharon has access to Nicks' place, and since she in her current state of mind (trying to get Nick back)she returned the coat hoping to continue where they left off.
    As to Avery,after she sees Nick. Sharon and Faith in the cosy scene she is afraid she will lose NIck . For me JC and JM do not have any chemistry. JMo

#19   2013/08/17 05:50PM
    villyforever55

Quote cwlovesyr: Have any of you noticed that Sharon just walks in Nicks house without knocking? I've noticed it several times and once when Avery was there. Nick should have told her then that she really needs to call first or at least knock before just walking in. Had it been me, Nick wouldn't have to say anything because I would have handled it myself

Well,Nick can take care of that. I don't think Avery will want to live there, so wow, maybe he can buy her a new house, off the ranch. Wouldn't that be something.

#20   2013/08/18 11:39AM
    granny7232

since another female is supposed to be killed off tis how soon, maybe Sharon ill kill Avery or better yet maybe she will try and it backfires and Avery will kill Sharon

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list