List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/08/16 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 06:44PM, Views: 4797, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/16 05:58PM
    Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20
    Yale Steam

Noah is suspicious!

In Sharon's house Noah finds a picture of Nick Sharon is keeping close and the ticket she received the day of Phyllis's accident. He looks worried and questions Sharon when she comes back. Sharon says she was speeding back from the cemetery and ran a red light. Noah says but that is no where near the cemetery - it's a block from the benefit. Were you at the Ballroom Mom?

Avery wants to get married on Friday partly because she is insecure about Sharon, at least that is how it looks.

It may not happen on Friday at least....

Faith is very upset about this wedding 8/20.

#2   2013/08/16 06:25PM
    Re: Noah and Sharon Spoliers and more... 8/19 and 8/20
    YR2013

Quote Yale Steam: Noah is suspicious!

In Sharon's house Noah finds a picture of Nick Sharon is keeping close and the ticket she received the day of Phyllis's accident. He looks worried and questions Sharon when she comes back. Sharon says she was speeding back from the cemetery and ran a red light. Noah says but that is no where near the cemetery - it's a block from the benefit. Were you at the Ballroom Mom?

Avery wants to get married on Friday partly because she is insecure about Sharon, at least that is how it looks.

Thank you Yale for posting this spoiler. I hope Noah finds out the truth and get Sharon the help she needs before she does more damage.

Avery shouldn't rush it, she's going to regret it. Why do they rush into marriage on this show SMDH.

I feel for Faith, she's confused, thanks to Sharon. I like Sharon, she's my fave, but her using Faith like this bothers me.

#3   2013/08/16 06:26PM
    alanadz

Only is soapland would someone like Avery be the least bit insecure about a woman like Sharon. lol! Whatever it takes to move this along. Either Noah will figure her out for she will do something insane to stop the wedding.

#4   2013/08/16 06:31PM
    edaem1

Quote YR2013:

Thank you Yale for posting this spoiler. I hope Noah finds out the truth and get Sharon the help she needs before she does more damage.

Avery shouldn't rush it, she's going to regret it. Why do they rush into marriage on this show SMDH.

I feel for Faith, she's confused, thanks to Sharon. I like Sharon, she's my fave, but her using Faith like this bothers me.

Girl, let them get married. You know married couples never stay together. Now that Dylan is married, what else is Avery going to do but marry her #2 guy. When Nick cheats with Sharon or is there for Sharon a bit more than Avery likes and when Dylan finds out that Connor is really Victor, Jr III, she will find comfort in Dylan's bed. The quicker Navery gets down the aisle, the faster the break up.

#5   2013/08/16 06:48PM
    YR2013

Quote edaem1:
    Quote YR2013:

Girl, let them get married. You know married couples never stay together. Now that Dylan is married, what else is Avery going to do but marry her #2 guy. When Nick cheats with Sharon or is there for Sharon a bit more than Avery likes and when Dylan finds out that Connor is really Victor, Jr III, she will find comfort in Dylan's bed. The quicker Navery gets down the aisle, the faster the break up.

Thank you girl, I needed those words of comfort. I hope it's Dylan's bed she runs to and not Jack's because he doesn't need another Nick left overs. Can you hear me singing here comes the bride?

#6   2013/08/16 08:08PM
    Charlie Big

What will Sharon do to stop Avery? Will she try and get Faith to fake illness again and tell Nick that is so urgent that he has to leave and miss his own wedding? Maybe she pulls a Pattycake and tries to shoot Avery and hits them both at the alter and puts them into a coma! The most troubling part of what Sharon is doing is using her child the way she continues to. She did the same thing to Noah when Nick was married to Phyllis. Sharon is a child abuser! I feel so sorry for Faith with regard to all of this because this little character was a very cruel writers mistake to begin with. Her life has been screwed up since her conception, she was born in a nuthouse because her mother was in there for treatment and once she got Faith back, she treated her like baggage. Now she is using her like a pawn in a chess game. It's just unforgivable.

#7   2013/08/16 08:24PM
    zuzu61

Will she try and hurt AVERY??
    Or maybe FAITH to cause an emergency so Nick will postpone the wedding??
    Or even NOAH if he gets too close to the truth r/t Phyllis???

#8   2013/08/16 08:46PM
    ChrissyK

I didn't take it as Avery being insecure of Sharon but instead she wanted to make it clear to Sharon that Nick is off limits since she did try and tell her in a some what nice way that she's back and would be taking care of her man. I totally think Sharon didn't see this coming not sure what she thought would happen after bringing up her and Nick having kids.

I also think Avery will get Nick off that ranch very soon so Sharon can't keep running into his house when ever she wants to.

love how Avery took her man home and ate the food Sharon brought over for Nick.

#9   2013/08/16 09:21PM
    janetb

Faith will be upset about the wedding because Sharon keeps telling her that her parents will soon be together and they'll be a family again .Faith should tell him what Mommy has been saying.

If Avery thinks speeding up their wedding will get rid of Sharon, she's going to be sadly mistaken.She knows that Sharon is using Faith to get close to Nick again.He needs to make it clear to Sharon and Faith that he loves Avery and is going to marry her.He and Sharon will always love Faith and Noah and be their parents but they aren't together anymore. After that he can change the locks on his house and make sure Sharon doesn't have a key.Her days of barging in whenever she wants are over.If he still defends and excuses Sharon then Avery better put off the wedding for good.

#10   2013/08/17 07:42AM
    alanadz

Quote edaem1:
    Quote YR2013:

I don't see Navery breaking up any time soon unless they plan to have Chelsea and Nick comfort each other. That would drive Adam nuts. There is no hot new female headed to GC for Nick YET.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list