List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6259, Replies: 186
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 page:
    #181   2013/08/20 03:24PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    mswadel

I would like to know that also! I don't think he wants her for himself but he wants to make sure his kids still have a mother alive. She ain't much but at least she is alive.

#182   2013/08/20 04:40PM
    grey

I am a big Sharon and Nick fan..but they need to repair these characters before they bring them back together.

#183   2013/08/20 04:46PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan: Well, as long as we're talking trash, ole Phyl's got one thing going for her right now. No sick perv working at that facility she's at would ever take advantage of her while in her comatose state. Avery and the others can rest assured that she'll stay safe and sound.

Well Phyllis is gone, but trampy, crazy as a loon Sharon is still in self destruct mode.

Phyllis had a heartfelt farewell and the door is wide open for her to return. Will others be so lucky? I doubt it!

#184   2013/08/20 04:49PM
    alanadz

Quote Spike1976: Sharon and Nick will end up back together and her past crimes will be forgiven.

From the look on Nick's face the other day, feelings are starting to resurface. Sharon might be the catalyst but Nick doesn't have to reciprocate and it looks like he's starting to reciprocate.

lol!!!

#185   2013/08/20 06:01PM
    Charlie Big

:]

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote weatherholt3: Shick fans are here to stay just like other fans, and we will see what we want to see just like other fans, we will pull for our favorite couple just like other fans...and no one has the right to tells us were wrong because we see what we want to see and wish what we want to wish just like other fans. If we want to live in a dream world we have the right to live in a dream world just like other fans.

I agree. I didn't like Phick and I don't like Navery. Nick is very much still in love with Sharon whether other people like that or not. That is their opinion. But, the Shick fans are pulling for and want their favorite couple back together. One reason I didn't like Phick was the way they got together. I didn't like that Nick left his grieving family to have an affair with the likes of Phyllis. Before you remind me that Sharon has cheated on him, I know that. But, we are not talking about Sharon. We are talking about Nick. He is still in love Sharon.

IF Nick is so in love with Sharon why did he get together with Avery when he left Phyllis and not Sharonn

I think that Nick finally realized that Sharon was nothing but a cheap tramp after he saw her in the afterglow of sleeping with his brother. That did it for Nick. Even when Sharon tried to go for him again, working with him, he still chose Phyllis over her. The dumb idiot don't get the message but she bedded up his own daddy and his brother and Nick don't want to go sliding in where they left off. EEEEWWWW! Just the thought of that is nasty and gross. Nick don't want that tramp, he just wants to make sure his children are safe and alright. She is too dirty, too trampy trashy and just EEEWWWWW sloppy for Nick now. She should have gotten her lazy self off that ranch years ago, the Newman's don't want her and neither does Nick!

#186   2013/08/20 06:27PM
    canada gal

not a shick fan, but when my girl gets bashed from posters that have no knowledge Y&R history, then I say some homework must be done, cause it just looks silly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 06:28PM
    #187   2013/08/20 07:40PM
    fungu

Quote laurie6:
    Quote bukopandan: Well, as long as we're talking trash, ole Phyl's got one thing going for her right now. No sick perv working at that facility she's at would ever take advantage of her while in her comatose state. Avery and the others can rest assured that she'll stay safe and sound.

The only one no one is taking advantage of or wanting right now is Sharon, Poor thing has to go crazy and delusional to try and get a man.

No one wants her.. no one wants her around. She will be begging Nick like she has begged Adam.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list