List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 5786, Replies: 186
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #171   2013/08/20 11:13AM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    Charlie Big

Quote yrn33:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Well, that can be interpreted both ways, but maybe the two belong together -- he has been morphed into such a dummy (ex. waiting & waiting to almost allow an incestual relationship between Summer/Kyle) that he is really unworthy of the charm & intellect of Avery. Maybe the writers/producers can have the kooky unstable Sharon jack Nick around when she forgets to take medicine, burn down his bar or something...then they can both exit the show together and start a new one: The Crazy & the Brainless

It is true that both Avery and Phyllis were women who were way to smart for Nick. They have dumbed him down so much on this show that he is actually the dumbest male character on daytime and the laziest! It is almost like they have reduced him down so much that the only person he could be with is the woman that is just dumber and lazier than he is. Maybe that is the chemstry that people are seeing because between them, they couldn't light a match, let alone a sparkler.

#172   2013/08/20 11:54AM
    Jackie10

Quote SoapShine:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    When the backyard trash went and did Nick's brother while she was wearing his engagment ring, he got over that trick and he hasn't looked back. If not for Noah always begging and pleading with him to look after this pathetic idiot, he wouldn't know that she is living. Other than for her exhibitionist behavior, nobody would.

For the record Sharon is not back yard trash any more than Phyllis is dumpster trash.

Nor was Sharon wearing Little Nickys engagement ring. She had it on a chain around her neck until she made up her mind what she wanted. Little Nicky is a grown man and he acts like an idiot who cant see past his own nose when it comes to others.

Sharon also told Nick that the next time she put his ring back on it would be for forever.I love Sharon and Nick and I hope they do get back together very soon.Sorry I hate Evil Adumb!He is disgusting!

Thank goodness she had better sense then to put it back on then and I hope she never does again. She and Adam will find their way back soon I hope.

#173   2013/08/20 12:17PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    When the backyard trash went and did Nick's brother while she was wearing his engagment ring, he got over that trick and he hasn't looked back. If not for Noah always begging and pleading with him to look after this pathetic idiot, he wouldn't know that she is living. Other than for her exhibitionist behavior, nobody would.

For the record Sharon is not back yard trash any more than Phyllis is dumpster trash.

Nor was Sharon wearing Little Nickys engagement ring. She had it on a chain around her neck until she made up her mind what she wanted. Little Nicky is a grown man and he acts like an idiot who cant see past his own nose when it comes to others.

See, this is what I mean. You guys still feel like you have to have Phyllis to continue to prop up Sharon. The character is half over now because she can't own it and you guys just don't want to see it anymore than she does. Phyllis is gone. She isn't here. Having the ring on a chain around her neck is wearing the ring. It is an accessory but it is his ring and she is wearing it and was wearing it when she screwed Adam's brains out that day that Nick had just caught them in the afterglow.

#174   2013/08/20 12:20PM
    Charlie Big

Quote SoapShine:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Sharon also told Nick that the next time she put his ring back on it would be for forever.I love Sharon and Nick and I hope they do get back together very soon.Sorry I hate Evil Adumb!He is disgusting!

After she has just screwed with Adam, she had some nerve thinking there would be a next time with Nick. That is what makes this dog's trick such backyard trash! No decent man, in his right mind, would want to do the trash that let his brother and daddy slip in behind him. UGH! EEEEEWWWWWW!

#175   2013/08/20 12:32PM
    bukopandan

Well, as long as we're talking trash, ole Phyl's got one thing going for her right now. No sick perv working at that facility she's at would ever take advantage of her while in her comatose state. Avery and the others can rest assured that she'll stay safe and sound.

#176   2013/08/20 12:44PM
    Charlie Big

Quote bukopandan: Well, as long as we're talking trash, ole Phyl's got one thing going for her right now. No sick perv working at that facility she's at would ever take advantage of her while in her comatose state. Avery and the others can rest assured that she'll stay safe and sound.

It's like I said. Nobody seems to be able to just trust this character to stand on her own. Without Phyllis to prop her, anyway it can be conjured up, the character that isn't there, Phyllis, is still used to help prop up the emotionally criple one. It doesn't say much for the Sharon character at all. There just seems to be so little faith in her ability to accept responsibity. Sad. Considering that the character is barely there, even now, she is stumbling all over the place because she is flying by the seat of her pants, talking to think air and imagining that it is her dead kid and about to crash land. None of this has anything at all to do with Phyllis. Heck, she isn't even on the show anymore and here it is, they still need her to prop up the weak one.

#177   2013/08/20 12:50PM
    laurie6

Quote bukopandan: Well, as long as we're talking trash, ole Phyl's got one thing going for her right now. No sick perv working at that facility she's at would ever take advantage of her while in her comatose state. Avery and the others can rest assured that she'll stay safe and sound.

The only one no one is taking advantage of or wanting right now is Sharon, Poor thing has to go crazy and delusional to try and get a man.

#178   2013/08/20 12:51PM
    Yale Steam

Nick still loves Sharon, eh? Well, if he does, he won't for much longer. LOL!

#179   2013/08/20 01:32PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote SoapShine:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Thank goodness she had better sense then to put it back on then and I hope she never does again. She and Adam will find their way back soon I hope.

I like Adam. He can do a lot better than crazy cray, trampy Sharon.

#180   2013/08/20 01:33PM
    JUJU41

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote weatherholt3: Shick fans are here to stay just like other fans, and we will see what we want to see just like other fans, we will pull for our favorite couple just like other fans...and no one has the right to tells us were wrong because we see what we want to see and wish what we want to wish just like other fans. If we want to live in a dream world we have the right to live in a dream world just like other fans.

I agree. I didn't like Phick and I don't like Navery. Nick is very much still in love with Sharon whether other people like that or not. That is their opinion. But, the Shick fans are pulling for and want their favorite couple back together. One reason I didn't like Phick was the way they got together. I didn't like that Nick left his grieving family to have an affair with the likes of Phyllis. Before you remind me that Sharon has cheated on him, I know that. But, we are not talking about Sharon. We are talking about Nick. He is still in love Sharon.

IF Nick is so in love with Sharon why did he get together with Avery when he left Phyllis and not Sharonn

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list