List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6238, Replies: 186
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #161   2013/08/20 10:19AM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    Charlie Big

Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

Her actions IMO can be bipolar related and like you said, border line PD or many other mental illnesses. Who knows what she really has, they didn't take the time to really figure it out yet and I hope they do. If she's not taking her medications, that makes it 10x worst and if her medication was switched, then that's a whole other thing.

I think the s/l gets a negative response because Phyllis fans can't accept Sharon getting a pass for what she's done. They need her to pay by going to jail and that's where the nonacceptance comes into play. Instead of looking at it the way the s/l was meant to be looked at, it's being looked at as she's getting away with it. JMO

It is not Phyllis vs Sharon for everyone and it certainly isn't for me. I liked Phyllis in her own right and what she brought to the show. No mental illness necessary and I would have been super po'ed if they had of tried to pull that with her.

Bottom line for me is they have done a terrible job of Sharon being mentally ill. She is your standard soap opera crazy, yes, like Sheila or Patty, but she sure doesn't resemble anything in real life and as long as that is the case, she gets no pity from me.

For most I would say it is a Phyllis vs Sharon thing, but I see them as individuals, having their own issues to deal with and how they go about doing so, is very different, where one has always been hateful and the other passive. JMO

I always wish they would examine Phyllis head for me because all that psychotic behavior comes from some where and it would have been a great s/l. I would forgive Phyl for all she's done if they did such a s/l because at least I understand why she did it, just like they are doing for Sharon. I don't think people are simply psychotic and crazy just like that, there are underlying issues.

MO, it's terrible for Sharon haters because it's Sharon, and how dare she get a pass for touching the untouchable Phyllis, it's usually Phyllis job to do and get away with, not Sharon. IMO, that's what it's about and that's why it can't be accept.

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but I think you are pretty far offbase.

I'm not interested in talking about Phyllis, as the thread is about Sharon. I think Sharon haters, as you like to word it, are actually having a very good time with this s/l. Not sure how she touched Phyllis? LOL.

Nothing terrible here. I think it is hysterical watching Sharon sink deeper and deeper, only for Nick to brush her over more and more.

AMEN to this.. I am not into discussing Phyllis either.. she has left the show.. Sharon is the one who is the trashy one right now doing nasty stuff and I am enjoying it totally.

When the backyard trash went and did Nick's brother while she was wearing his engagment ring, he got over that trick and he hasn't looked back. If not for Noah always begging and pleading with him to look after this pathetic idiot, he wouldn't know that she is living. Other than for her exhibitionist behavior, nobody would.

#162   2013/08/20 10:30AM
    Spike1976

Sharon and Nick will end up back together and her past crimes will be forgiven.

From the look on Nick's face the other day, feelings are starting to resurface. Sharon might be the catalyst but Nick doesn't have to reciprocate and it looks like he's starting to reciprocate.

#163   2013/08/20 10:32AM
    Jackie10

LOL! Let me just say that I love Sharon. I could take Phyllis or leave her. They both did some bad things neither was better then the other. Some of Phyllis's deeds were definitely worse than Sharons. But neither were Angles.

Again its plain that Little Nicky is not in love with Sharon any longer and nor is he in love with Phyllis any longer so why all the bickering back and forward with the Sharon/Phyllis feud.

And to all the Shick fans that use the sour grapes excuse that Phyllis is gone and the Phick fans will never get Phick back again. Who says you dont know that. Phyllis could be re cast any time they writers fill the need and just as Shick(lord help us) could be revisited so could Phick(I would just as soon have Avery). So I dont understand all the fighting. It doesnt matter any more the past is the past. Lets move on to the future. What happens from here on out will be a new chapter in the Little Nicky saga. Sharon will have hers! And away we go.

#164   2013/08/20 10:33AM
    Lizzytish

I know he feels a strong connection to her, but he seems to be in love with Avery (ugh). It was so nice watching him relax and have fun with Sharon and Faith -- laughing, playing games, like a young couple would. He and Avery act like two old foagies -- boring.

#165   2013/08/20 10:47AM
    calliope

Sharon has been available for a long time. If he is in love with her, why is he with Avery?

#166   2013/08/20 10:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote Charlie Big:
    When the backyard trash went and did Nick's brother while she was wearing his engagment ring, he got over that trick and he hasn't looked back. If not for Noah always begging and pleading with him to look after this pathetic idiot, he wouldn't know that she is living. Other than for her exhibitionist behavior, nobody would.

For the record Sharon is not back yard trash any more than Phyllis is dumpster trash.

Nor was Sharon wearing Little Nickys engagement ring. She had it on a chain around her neck until she made up her mind what she wanted. Little Nicky is a grown man and he acts like an idiot who cant see past his own nose when it comes to others.

#167   2013/08/20 10:53AM
    SoapShine

Quote Spike1976: Sharon and Nick will end up back together and her past crimes will be forgiven.

From the look on Nick's face the other day, feelings are starting to resurface. Sharon might be the catalyst but Nick doesn't have to reciprocate and it looks like he's starting to reciprocate.

There is a strong attraction and bond between Nick and Sharon.They will always love each other and I believe they are end game.

#168   2013/08/20 11:00AM
    yrn33

Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Well, that can be interpreted both ways, but maybe the two belong together -- he has been morphed into such a dummy (ex. waiting & waiting to almost allow an incestual relationship between Summer/Kyle) that he is really unworthy of the charm & intellect of Avery. Maybe the writers/producers can have the kooky unstable Sharon jack Nick around when she forgets to take medicine, burn down his bar or something...then they can both exit the show together and start a new one: The Crazy & the Brainless

#169   2013/08/20 11:00AM
    SoapShine

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Charlie Big:

For the record Sharon is not back yard trash any more than Phyllis is dumpster trash.

Nor was Sharon wearing Little Nickys engagement ring. She had it on a chain around her neck until she made up her mind what she wanted. Little Nicky is a grown man and he acts like an idiot who cant see past his own nose when it comes to others.

Sharon also told Nick that the next time she put his ring back on it would be for forever.I love Sharon and Nick and I hope they do get back together very soon.Sorry I hate Evil Adumb!He is disgusting!

#170   2013/08/20 11:02AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Lizzytish: I know he feels a strong connection to her, but he seems to be in love with Avery (ugh). It was so nice watching him relax and have fun with Sharon and Faith -- laughing, playing games, like a young couple would. He and Avery act like two old foagies -- boring.

Sharon and Nick are far away from being a "young" couple! Honey these two are middle aged now. They grew up. They left the prom and they have moved on to cheating on each other, cheating without each other and so much, much, more! These are not spring chickens and I dare say that the backyard family tramp had been around so many blocks by now that she is starting to appear used up. Nick and Sharon don't look like anything other than what they are, done.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list