List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6252, Replies: 186
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #141   2013/08/17 04:45PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    YR2013

Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

I know that it is bannable to even discuss the other posters.

Why? Posters are posting what they think, even in this thread and it's easy to see where they are going with their opinions. If I get ban for stating the obvious, then I guess that's how it is.

#142   2013/08/17 04:48PM
    YR2013

Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

Awwwww.

LMAO. This board is too much.

LMAO it really is.. can you hear the violins.. all the phyllis bashing that has gone on for years.. all I know is the sharon bashing is going to get way worse because of the way they are writing the sharon character RIGHT NOW!

OMG I know. The thing is, Sharon is actually doing nasty stuff now. It isn't like she is being bashed just for the sake of it.

Geez!

We hear about Phyllis getting Sasha to change the paternity results 25 years ago.. and now we have sharon changing the results to Summer's test but we are not supposed to bash sweet kind wonderful Sharin.. not freaking happening.. sharon is going to be trashed hard in the next while.. and if NB is right it is going to get a lot worse for the character.

If that is all you guys see in the s/l then you're missing a whole lot. It's not just about her changing the results, it's about what's going on in her head right now that's the bigger picture but keep focusing on the hate, that will enlarge things for you.

#143   2013/08/17 04:50PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cricke: I don't think he will understand and he has taken Faith from her before so it sure is not a stretch to think he will take her this time.. he will find out how nutty she is.. his daughter is not safe with sharon right now.

I didn't like his reasoning for taking Faith last time. This time I not only support it, but encourage it. Someone needs to get Faith away from that abusive loon.
    I agree again.. Last time Nick was in the wrong.. this time he has to do it. Sharon needs to be supervised right now. She is dangerous.

#144   2013/08/17 04:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

Why? Posters are posting what they think, even in this thread and it's easy to see where they are going with their opinions. If I get ban for stating the obvious, then I guess that's how it is.

Not saying you should get banned, but it is against the rules to post about posters... And it isn't obvious. That is your interpretation.

Sharon is doing rotten things and getting bashed for it. That is the more obvious explanation for me. At least, that is why I am trashing her.

It's not like I am just coming on here and starting threads about a dress she wore I think was ugly or the way she eats or talks. Etc. That kind of mindless bashing.

#145   2013/08/17 04:52PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cricke: I don't think he will understand and he has taken Faith from her before so it sure is not a stretch to think he will take her this time.. he will find out how nutty she is.. his daughter is not safe with sharon right now.

I didn't like his reasoning for taking Faith last time. This time I not only support it, but encourage it. Someone needs to get Faith away from that abusive loon.
    I agree again.. Last time Nick was in the wrong.. this time he has to do it. Sharon needs to be supervised right now. She is dangerous.

I totally could see her putting Faith in the hospital to get attention from Nick.

#146   2013/08/17 04:52PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

My husband tells me I can. All kidding aside, I have been reading the board and other message boards too for a long time. It's obvious what some are doing and it's clear what they are asking for. I don't care who bash Sharon, it's the hate that makes me go I don't see her as hateful or selfish because in the past, she's always been the one that thought of others needs before her own. From time to time they all do selfish things and she's guilty of many things, but no more than others in the show. I'm blown away by what Phyllis fans find hateful and selfish because if anyone on the show is hateful and selfish it would be Phyllis. I can't get pass her haters outrage for what she's done or doing currently because are you guys not the same fans of a character(Phyllis) who has done same, or worst things to others? What has Phyllis paid, what has any of them paid on the show, and they are far worst than her. I don't get it, probably never will.

Well honestly, I don't get how Sharon fans can excuse her for everything under the sun, when she does things that are as bad or worse than anyone else.

So it goes both ways. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive manipulator and sometimes I have cheered for her and sometimes I haven't. She thinks her ish don't stink and that is what bothers me. It big time reeks.

You speak for many of us Sunny. I don't get the excuse for everything the character does either.. some things there is no defending..

#147   2013/08/17 04:54PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

Not saying you should get banned, but it is against the rules to post about posters... And it isn't obvious. That is your interpretation.

Sharon is doing rotten things and getting bashed for it. That is the more obvious explanation for me. At least, that is why I am trashing her.

It's not like I am just coming on here and starting threads about a dress she wore I think was ugly or the way she eats or talks. Etc. That kind of mindless bashing.

Exactly.. we are talking about a current storyline. Sharon is doing nasty things so she is going to be bashed.

#148   2013/08/17 04:55PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

Her actions IMO can be bipolar related and like you said, border line PD or many other mental illnesses. Who knows what she really has, they didn't take the time to really figure it out yet and I hope they do. If she's not taking her medications, that makes it 10x worst and if her medication was switched, then that's a whole other thing.

I think the s/l gets a negative response because Phyllis fans can't accept Sharon getting a pass for what she's done. They need her to pay by going to jail and that's where the nonacceptance comes into play. Instead of looking at it the way the s/l was meant to be looked at, it's being looked at as she's getting away with it. JMO

It is not Phyllis vs Sharon for everyone and it certainly isn't for me. I liked Phyllis in her own right and what she brought to the show. No mental illness necessary and I would have been super po'ed if they had of tried to pull that with her.

Bottom line for me is they have done a terrible job of Sharon being mentally ill. She is your standard soap opera crazy, yes, like Sheila or Patty, but she sure doesn't resemble anything in real life and as long as that is the case, she gets no pity from me.

For most I would say it is a Phyllis vs Sharon thing, but I see them as individuals, having their own issues to deal with and how they go about doing so, is very different, where one has always been hateful and the other passive. JMO

I always wish they would examine Phyllis head for me because all that psychotic behavior comes from some where and it would have been a great s/l. I would forgive Phyl for all she's done if they did such a s/l because at least I understand why she did it, just like they are doing for Sharon. I don't think people are simply psychotic and crazy just like that, there are underlying issues.

MO, it's terrible for Sharon haters because it's Sharon, and how dare she get a pass for touching the untouchable Phyllis, it's usually Phyllis job to do and get away with, not Sharon. IMO, that's what it's about and that's why it can't be accept.

#149   2013/08/17 04:58PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

My husband tells me I can. All kidding aside, I have been reading the board and other message boards too for a long time. It's obvious what some are doing and it's clear what they are asking for. I don't care who bash Sharon, it's the hate that makes me go I don't see her as hateful or selfish because in the past, she's always been the one that thought of others needs before her own. From time to time they all do selfish things and she's guilty of many things, but no more than others in the show. I'm blown away by what Phyllis fans find hateful and selfish because if anyone on the show is hateful and selfish it would be Phyllis. I can't get pass her haters outrage for what she's done or doing currently because are you guys not the same fans of a character(Phyllis) who has done same, or worst things to others? What has Phyllis paid, what has any of them paid on the show, and they are far worst than her. I don't get it, probably never will.

Well honestly, I don't get how Sharon fans can excuse her for everything under the sun, when she does things that are as bad or worse than anyone else.

So it goes both ways. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive manipulator and sometimes I have cheered for her and sometimes I haven't. She thinks her ish don't stink and that is what bothers me. It big time reeks.

Sunny I don't excuse my girl, I never have, but I do look at the big picture. It makes no sense for me to just look at a speck and make a decision, that is just me. She's shown more compassion on the show than many and I don't see her as thinking her ish don't stink because she's been good about being sorry for her screw ups, unlike others. We won't agree on anything Sharon and that is fine with me, I respect that you feel how you feel. Have a good weekend.

#150   2013/08/17 05:00PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

Her actions IMO can be bipolar related and like you said, border line PD or many other mental illnesses. Who knows what she really has, they didn't take the time to really figure it out yet and I hope they do. If she's not taking her medications, that makes it 10x worst and if her medication was switched, then that's a whole other thing.

I think the s/l gets a negative response because Phyllis fans can't accept Sharon getting a pass for what she's done. They need her to pay by going to jail and that's where the nonacceptance comes into play. Instead of looking at it the way the s/l was meant to be looked at, it's being looked at as she's getting away with it. JMO

It is not Phyllis vs Sharon for everyone and it certainly isn't for me. I liked Phyllis in her own right and what she brought to the show. No mental illness necessary and I would have been super po'ed if they had of tried to pull that with her.

Bottom line for me is they have done a terrible job of Sharon being mentally ill. She is your standard soap opera crazy, yes, like Sheila or Patty, but she sure doesn't resemble anything in real life and as long as that is the case, she gets no pity from me.

For most I would say it is a Phyllis vs Sharon thing, but I see them as individuals, having their own issues to deal with and how they go about doing so, is very different, where one has always been hateful and the other passive. JMO

I always wish they would examine Phyllis head for me because all that psychotic behavior comes from some where and it would have been a great s/l. I would forgive Phyl for all she's done if they did such a s/l because at least I understand why she did it, just like they are doing for Sharon. I don't think people are simply psychotic and crazy just like that, there are underlying issues.

MO, it's terrible for Sharon haters because it's Sharon, and how dare she get a pass for touching the untouchable Phyllis, it's usually Phyllis job to do and get away with, not Sharon. IMO, that's what it's about and that's why it can't be accept.

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but I think you are pretty far offbase.

I'm not interested in talking about Phyllis, as the thread is about Sharon. I think Sharon haters, as you like to word it, are actually having a very good time with this s/l. Not sure how she touched Phyllis? LOL.

Nothing terrible here. I think it is hysterical watching Sharon sink deeper and deeper, only for Nick to brush her over more and more.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list