List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 6123, Replies: 186
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/08/17 04:32PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    You said Easily......not me!

Yes I know. I said it because it is true.

I have no idea what the issue is here.

Comparing a "soap character" with a child with a disability.

Who does that???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 04:36PM
    #132   2013/08/17 04:33PM
    cricke

I don't think he will understand and he has taken Faith from her before so it sure is not a stretch to think he will take her this time.. he will find out how nutty she is.. his daughter is not safe with sharon right now.

#133   2013/08/17 04:36PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sunnyflower:

How can you compare a "Character on a soap" with a child with a disability.

Who does that!

I do. Are you bashing me for that? Nick treats Sharon like a child with a disability. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it, free from you trying to make me look or feel bad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 04:37PM
    #134   2013/08/17 04:37PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cricke: I don't think he will understand and he has taken Faith from her before so it sure is not a stretch to think he will take her this time.. he will find out how nutty she is.. his daughter is not safe with sharon right now.

I didn't like his reasoning for taking Faith last time. This time I not only support it, but encourage it. Someone needs to get Faith away from that abusive loon.

#135   2013/08/17 04:39PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

My husband tells me I can. All kidding aside, I have been reading the board and other message boards too for a long time. It's obvious what some are doing and it's clear what they are asking for. I don't care who bash Sharon, it's the hate that makes me go I don't see her as hateful or selfish because in the past, she's always been the one that thought of others needs before her own. From time to time they all do selfish things and she's guilty of many things, but no more than others in the show. I'm blown away by what Phyllis fans find hateful and selfish because if anyone on the show is hateful and selfish it would be Phyllis. I can't get pass her haters outrage for what she's done or doing currently because are you guys not the same fans of a character(Phyllis) who has done same, or worst things to others? What has Phyllis paid, what has any of them paid on the show, and they are far worst than her. I don't get it, probably never will.

#136   2013/08/17 04:40PM
    ladycam

Nick still loves Sharon maybe. But with the current writing for Sharon I'll be surprise if she ends up with Nick. Especially if the paternity switching really did happen. And she caused Summer all that pain. Nick protects Sharon but he's also very overprotective of Summer. Nick should forgive Sharon considering he showed no remorse for leaving her and Noah.In fact he said he would do it again he doesn't regret choosing Summer. But it will be interesting to see what he does whenever Sharon secrets are exposed.

#137   2013/08/17 04:41PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Phyllis disposed of Tim Reid's body and stole her daughters trust fund and that was less than a year ago and those are felonies. And Sharon is an amateur compared to Phyllis and until she should pay for what she has done AFTER Phyllis pays for her crimes. Hopefully she will remain in a coma for eternity though.

Seriously who cares. Nothing Phyllis has ever done will make Sharon any less of a crazy lunatic hooker.

I don't see much of a future for her in GC.

I was wondering when you'll join the party. Running late?

I think they can redeem her and they should, she's mentally ill, many people are and with proper medications and treatment, they go on to live a good life. Sharon Newman can do the same but it has to be handle well.

I haven't been around much.

I doubt these writers can handle anything well. I think she is going to up in in a special facility in Europe. Who knows where they will go from there, but I am betting it won't be a Shick reunion.

I'm the opposite, I've had some time to play and I've been taking advantage of it. It's nice to see you.

I'm a Shick fan, Sharon fan, so if they do, I'm happy, if they don't, I've grown use to that too but I am hoping they redeem my girl, show us the process and give her some great s/l. If they brought her a new love interest, I'm happy too. I just want her better, that's it.

I think the character would be served best by taken out of the Newmans' orbit for a while (after a productive convalesce at a facility somewhere). Her not needing them would be a story in and of itself.

Could be, but we'll see. If her and Nick get back together or closer when this reveal happens then I guess she's not going anywhere.

#138   2013/08/17 04:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

How can you compare a "Character on a soap" with a child with a disability.

Who does that!

I do. Are you bashing me for that? Nick treats Sharon like a child with a disability. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it, free from you trying to make me look or feel bad.

Bashing you????

#139   2013/08/17 04:41PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:

Her actions IMO can be bipolar related and like you said, border line PD or many other mental illnesses. Who knows what she really has, they didn't take the time to really figure it out yet and I hope they do. If she's not taking her medications, that makes it 10x worst and if her medication was switched, then that's a whole other thing.

I think the s/l gets a negative response because Phyllis fans can't accept Sharon getting a pass for what she's done. They need her to pay by going to jail and that's where the nonacceptance comes into play. Instead of looking at it the way the s/l was meant to be looked at, it's being looked at as she's getting away with it. JMO

It is not Phyllis vs Sharon for everyone and it certainly isn't for me. I liked Phyllis in her own right and what she brought to the show. No mental illness necessary and I would have been super po'ed if they had of tried to pull that with her.

Bottom line for me is they have done a terrible job of Sharon being mentally ill. She is your standard soap opera crazy, yes, like Sheila or Patty, but she sure doesn't resemble anything in real life and as long as that is the case, she gets no pity from me.

#140   2013/08/17 04:45PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

My husband tells me I can. All kidding aside, I have been reading the board and other message boards too for a long time. It's obvious what some are doing and it's clear what they are asking for. I don't care who bash Sharon, it's the hate that makes me go I don't see her as hateful or selfish because in the past, she's always been the one that thought of others needs before her own. From time to time they all do selfish things and she's guilty of many things, but no more than others in the show. I'm blown away by what Phyllis fans find hateful and selfish because if anyone on the show is hateful and selfish it would be Phyllis. I can't get pass her haters outrage for what she's done or doing currently because are you guys not the same fans of a character(Phyllis) who has done same, or worst things to others? What has Phyllis paid, what has any of them paid on the show, and they are far worst than her. I don't get it, probably never will.

Well honestly, I don't get how Sharon fans can excuse her for everything under the sun, when she does things that are as bad or worse than anyone else.

So it goes both ways. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive manipulator and sometimes I have cheered for her and sometimes I haven't. She thinks her ish don't stink and that is what bothers me. It big time reeks.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list