List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick still loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick still loves Sharon

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/08/16 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 07:40PM, Views: 5980, Replies: 186
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/08/17 04:20PM
    Re: Nick still loves Sharon
    Sunnyflower

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    You said Easily......not me!

Yes I know. I said it because it is true.

I have no idea what the issue is here.

#122   2013/08/17 04:20PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

It's sickening to me because it seems like her haters are completely ignoring the s/l and cause for her actions and just bashing away. I ask if this was Phyllis or another character dealing with a mental illness if fans would be so mean and nasty about it, but then I already know what that answer is.

Sharon does deserve a great s/l and so does her fans. This character has been destroyed to prop so many others and all the while, her fans have supported her and the show and it's time the writers stop pleasing other fan base to the extreme and pay some attention to us.

I think the cause of Sharon's actions is that she is a selfish witch with a nasty case of self-entitlement. She has always been this way.

People, aka haters, are entitled to have their own opinions on what is happening and think the whole mental illness issue is bunk.

I totally agree.. Sharon has earned every bit of bashing she gets., She is a nasty mean cruel manipulative (b)itch.

#123   2013/08/17 04:21PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cricke:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1: Sinny, Shick fans ARE special. And we are here to stay. We are just as committed to their reunion as ever.

LMAOOOOOO! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahaha!!!

I have reported you for baiting.

So have you been reported.

I reported this.

#124   2013/08/17 04:21PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

I know that it is bannable to even discuss the other posters.

#125   2013/08/17 04:24PM
    cricke

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Phyllis disposed of Tim Reid's body and stole her daughters trust fund and that was less than a year ago and those are felonies. And Sharon is an amateur compared to Phyllis and until she should pay for what she has done AFTER Phyllis pays for her crimes. Hopefully she will remain in a coma for eternity though.

Seriously who cares. Nothing Phyllis has ever done will make Sharon any less of a crazy lunatic hooker.

I don't see much of a future for her in GC.

Hooker? That was filthy Phyllis having nasty dumpster sex in the alley. With the same man that had slept with her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Phyllis is no longer on the show darling. You are going to have to find a new character to use for your deflection tactics.

Sharon is a hooker.

Sorry Sunny but I'll have to disagree. Sharon isn't a hooker and if posters are going to call her a hooker, then it's fair to say the same about Phyllis even though she's not currently seen on screen. The s/l still involves Phyllis so her name will be mentioned. There are no rules that says a character name can't be mentioned one they are gone/off screen.

NO she gives it away for free.. altho she sure does accept gifts from her *lovers*. Sharon is a cheap trick who pretends the strange men she screws is Nick.. how bizarro is that..

#126   2013/08/17 04:27PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

You are living in a dream world. Nick does not love Sharon and I saw nothing today indicating that he does. Get over it, Nick has, he really loves Avery and he treats Sharon like a sister. Sorry, you have got this all wrong. Sharon is living in a dream world too.

Nick treats Sharon like a sister you must be living in that dream world!

Nick loves Avery?? We all know thats not going to last!

LOL, he treats Sharon like a sister, just like he treat Phyllis like his mother.

He treats Sharon like a child with a disability.

Why, do you know how a child with a disability acts?

I think it's sad that this BPD s/l is getting such negative response.

BPD is actually a completely different mental illness - Borderline Personality Disorder. That might have actually fit better than biploar.

It isn't the illness or the idea of the s/l that is getting the negative response. It is the terrible writing surrounding it and that Sharon doesn't remotely act like a person with bipolar.

The whole s/l is an affront to mental illness and the challenges it creates.

Her actions IMO can be bipolar related and like you said, border line PD or many other mental illnesses. Who knows what she really has, they didn't take the time to really figure it out yet and I hope they do. If she's not taking her medications, that makes it 10x worst and if her medication was switched, then that's a whole other thing.

I think the s/l gets a negative response because Phyllis fans can't accept Sharon getting a pass for what she's done. They need her to pay by going to jail and that's where the nonacceptance comes into play. Instead of looking at it the way the s/l was meant to be looked at, it's being looked at as she's getting away with it. JMO

#127   2013/08/17 04:28PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote SadieLadie: It's really very clear. Phyllis/Phick fans are uber-angry because MS left the show AND her fans without hope for a Phick reunion. Sharon/Shick and their fan base are having to pay the price for MS's decision to move on.

She MADE that decision and respectfully ask her fans to accept it. We are not to blame for her leaving so none of this is on Sharon or her fans. If they want to direct hate, then direct it at the writers and MS.

Seems to me posters should stick to discussing the show, rather than creating wild theories about what other posters are thinking.

Sharon has always been a very much maligned character. Nothing is new or different here.

It's obvious that her fans are mad and they are lashing out, and they are doing it hard. I'm sorry MS left, but that was by her doing.

So you can read minds? I'm not mad. I have been trashing Sharon for years and years and I am sure not going to stop now, nor are others, especially when she is in embroiled in a s/l that shows how hateful and selfish she is.

LOL oh man how right is this.. I have been bashing skanky ever since she pranced around the ranch dreaming of it all being hers one day.. ever since she stole her best friend's bf.. that is when I became a proud Sharon hater.. now they are giving me new sharon hating ammo every day and I am going to take it and run with it.. I love to bash Sharin.

#128   2013/08/17 04:30PM
    cricke

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Awwwww.

LMAO. This board is too much.

LMAO it really is.. can you hear the violins.. all the phyllis bashing that has gone on for years.. all I know is the sharon bashing is going to get way worse because of the way they are writing the sharon character RIGHT NOW!

OMG I know. The thing is, Sharon is actually doing nasty stuff now. It isn't like she is being bashed just for the sake of it.

Geez!

We hear about Phyllis getting Sasha to change the paternity results 25 years ago.. and now we have sharon changing the results to Summer's test but we are not supposed to bash sweet kind wonderful Sharin.. not freaking happening.. sharon is going to be trashed hard in the next while.. and if NB is right it is going to get a lot worse for the character.

#129   2013/08/17 04:30PM
    alanadz

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote YR2013: Writers I hope you're reading this board/thread and you put your pen where your mouth is and start writing some decent s/ls for Sharon. Stop the promising and start delivering on it. Stop messing with Sharon fans. It was promised that you will fix her, getting rid of a writer does not negate what was said. We've been faithful, patient, and loyal, it's time to do what is right.

IF you writers have no intentions of putting Sharon with Nick, then stop tossing us a bone. It's not fair to our fan base. Separate them once and for all and move one east and one west.

One more thing, STOP using Sharon to prop others. If they are so special, then let them play the part but keep our girl far away from them and give her a decent s/l and stop trashing her. Her fans deserve better. Our fave deserves better. It's time to put pen to paper and deliver on promises made.

Biggest problem with this statement is that Josh Griffith was the one who promised to "fix" Sharon. And now he is gone. I'm not sure JFP feels the same way.

From everything I am reading I would not doubt if SC is the next one to get the boot.

Who got the boot? MS left on her own steam and so did Josh Griffith.

Yes, they did leave on their own. That was a very wise move on both their parts.

#130   2013/08/17 04:30PM
    YR2013

Quote cricke:
    Quote cricke:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote LJMOM812: In today's US episode, it looked to me like Nick is still in love with Sharon. After Sharon fell asleep, the way he looked at her was like he did not want to leave her and Faith. It was very sweet and obvious that he still cares deeply for her.

Nick will always love Sharon no matter what.It would be nice to see them back together again, And Avery and ZDylan as a couple,Dylan and Avery has some unfinshed bussiness and I would love for them to bring it to the show, Dylan and Avery both have been lie to and the two of them are still in love so let put the two of them back together and see what could happen, after what Avery saw today will make her think of what she gave up and when Dylan find out the truth he will need Avery to lead on and she will be right there for him,

The next few weeks, Dylan is going to need Avery. I do believe she and Nick will marry but it will be a quickie or it will be nothing but outside interference. Nick and Avery were great for putting an end to Phick. But now its time to bring on Chadam, Davery and Shick.
    When Nick finds out what Sharon did any chance that shick may have had is OVER.

When Nick finds out he will understand and help Sharon get better.

and I can't wait for the Shick reunion because IT WILL HAPPEN!

I don't think he will understand. I think he will take Faith from her when he finds out what she did. I am sure Sharon will try to sleep with him.. she always goes after taken men.

I think he will understand and he doesn't have to take Faith from her, it would be the most logical step for him to have Faith because Sharon will need help/therapy/treatment and it would make sense for her to go to a medial facility and get the help she needs. I don't know what the need is with some fans to have a person child taken from them as punishment. She's already punishing and her haters will have blood, just give it time, she will pay. It's sad how these s/ls that can be great turn out to be bad because of some fans.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list